Trump Supporter Face-Plants When His Logic Gets DEBUNKED

Nope. Just the racists
Anyone who Obama disagreed with was marked as a racist. Anyone who challenged an Obama policy, they were put off as someone who “didn’t want a Black man in the White House”.

Anyone who Obama disagreed with was marked as a racist. Anyone who challenged an Obama policy, they were put off as someone who “didn’t want a Black man in the White House”.
Nope. Only racists

Ya know… assholes that called him “Halfrican”… and monkey

That photoshopped a penis into pictures of his wife ( something never done to a white First Lady)

Like that

Nope. Only racists

Ya know… assholes that called him “Halfrican”… and monkey

That photoshopped a penis into pictures of his wife ( something never done to a white First Lady)

Like that
I don’t deny that there are people who used those terms and smears against the Obamas are racist but there many people who would question or doubt his policies or say that his policies were Marxist and be called racist.

I don’t deny that there are people who used those terms and smears against the Obamas are racist but there many people who would question or doubt his policies or say that his policies were Marxist and be called racist.
Not really. And the number that hated Obama because of his skin color far outnumbered those that opposed his policies

Not really. And the number that hated Obama because of his skin color far outnumbered those that opposed his policies
Since you brought up “the number” that hated Obama, you must have some empirically validated number and source to back your claim.

I maintain the “racist” chants and charges by Obama supporters were just deflections for when they could not defend an Obama policy or cover for one of his deficiencies. All Presidents have detractors and deficiencies yet not all Presidents have the luxury of hiding behind a protected class status.

Forum List

Back