Biden can't beat Trump

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Even the left wing media is admitting it now. The polls (being what they are) are all showing Trump beats Biden.
Without going into all the reasons why Biden is not going to win, my question to those on the left is why hasn't the left picked another democrat to run? Why hasn't there been a push for an honest primary season with competition in the DNC.
I know the left bashed the right for not having an RNC primary for 2020.
The shoe is on the other foot. Biden is losing. And will continue to do so as long as Biden is the nominee.

I'm only guessing here, but I suspect that most of you want someone else. But since you have no choice in the matter, you'll have to settle for what the DNC shoves in your face. 80+yr old Biden.

Also, for those of you who would like to see another DNC nominee, how would you go about forcing the DNC to allow it?

(Honestly, it does get a little old when the party leaders force things in our faces. This is why I left the Republican party. I didn't like McCain, Romney or Trump) But there wasn't a thing I could do about it, except vote for someone else.

Even the left wing media is admitting it now. The polls (being what they are) are all showing Trump beats Biden.
Without going into all the reasons why Biden is not going to win, my question to those on the left is why hasn't the left picked another democrat to run? Why hasn't there been a push for an honest primary season with competition in the DNC.
The shoe is on the other foot. Biden is losing. And will continue to do so as long as Biden is the nominee.

I'm only guessing here, but I suspect that most of you want someone else. But since you have no choice in the matter, you'll have to settle for what the DNC shoves in your face. 80+yr old Biden.

Also, for those of you who would like to see another DNC nominee, how would you go about forcing the DNC to allow it?

(Honestly, it does get a little old when the party leaders force things in our faces. This is why I left the Republican party. I didn't like McCain, Romney or Trump) But there wasn't a thing I could do about it, except vote for someone else.
One year out.
And yes....he will beat Trump. :)

Obama's main guy said Biden can't win and needs to drop out...but then said Dems really don't have another candidate and it's very late to be changing horses.

Obama's main guy said Biden can't win and needs to drop out...but then said Dems really don't have another candidate and it's very late to be changing horses.
Newsom. But, inexplicably to me, he just spent a few weeks in China sucking up to Xi. For the life of me, I don't see how that help him.

OP, are you ready to bet your membership on this site based on your premise?

Last edited:

This is the type of post that precedes whining the election was stolen for 4+ years when Biden wins.

Perhaps they are so confident of the next piece of deceit that they know Mr Trump will not be taking part .
As will not The Piss Pants .
And if Mr Trump is unavailable , for whatever reasons , an able replacement is presently not obvious .
Ditto situation . for the Dumbos when finally The Pants makes his last puddle .

The larger issue is the Democrats have ceased being an American political party and now operate as a soft fascist regime. The 2024 election is no longer about Biden v Trump it is about removing the Democrats from power.

1699287312258.png

The larger issue is the Democrats have ceased being an American political party and now operate as a soft fascist regime. The 2024 election is no longer about Biden v Trump it is about removing the Democrats from power.
I believe it is about taking back power from the Deep State and giving it back to The American people.

FDR started The Swamp. Maybe for the better, at the time. Eisenhower slowed, JFK couldn't find his ass with both hands and Nixon tried to stop it. Look what they did to him.

The Peanut was just incompetent, Reagan slowed them down, Bush 41 was part and parcel of The Swamp, The Rapist didn't care but was manipulated by Ubercunt into expanding The Deep State, Barack Hussein Davis obama was absolutely THE WORST ever president as far as stealing power FROM the People and giving it TO government. Ubercunt was knee-deep in that shit, too.

Trump fought it and lost (for now) and Sponge-Brains-Shits-Pants is just simply obama's 3rd term.

Thing is -- The SCUM has been exposed. One thing about SCUM, none of it can stand the light of day but I don't expect the SCUM to go down without a fight.

The FILTH in Academia, Hollywood, the media, Unions (especially Public Sector Unions [which should be un-Constitutional]) Even FDR, as Pro Union as he was (extremely) even he wouldn't allow Public Sector Unions. Which we can thank JFK for.

That jerk issued an Executive Order allowing them.

Anyway, people are wise to thier shit by now. The scumbag dims in here? They just don't care. Notice how they no longer claim the media is fair? How they no longer push the scum in the DNC as being 'for the working man'??

They know exactly what the dimocrap scum party is and, they just don't care. They'll puke any excuse out as long as they think it will work.

The far left is skewing the polls. They will come to grips with what a second Donnie Dangerously presidency would mean they will stay on the Biden Train.

Why hasn't there been a push for an honest primary season with competition in the DNC.
Because that would would necessarily involve criticism of the Biden administration. The DNC will announce its nominee after Biden "retires" and Kamala becomes interim President.

Democrats are not democratic. They are authoritarian today.

They can come up with a few candidates. It's not too late.

This is a democrat nightmare election on the horizon....

I'm thinking that even if Trump is found guilty of ANYTHING he's going to court for, it'll only increase his support. This is something the democrats should've seen coming. And gotten Biden in line to be replaced. Convinced him to retire.
That would've (somewhat) wiped the slate clean of Biden being behind all the prosecutions.

Forum List

Back