International law or even a legal framework regarding what is legitimate resistance to occupation?

I asked questions of you about the actions committed by the French as that is what was in your OP and then chanted as a mantra throughout this thread.
Right, I used one example out of many. Now you know. People throughout history resist being occupied to the point of violence including murder. The occupied fighters of WWII would be called terrorists by the zionists today. I don't know why you don't see that.

Right. I asked twice a few questions that you refuse to answer and instead sidestep. Now we all know beyond a shadow of a doubt what you are all about. A fucking cull. I don't know why you don't see that.

And just to remind you why you're a fucking cull, let me restate it. The occupied fighters of WWII did NOT go out of their way to target civilians. No. They had the real balls to thwart and attack the military. Balls Palestinians have not.

And neither do you.

5 Arab armies invaded Israel. What does that have to do with the Nazis?
The British started the actual war after an obviously insane Ben-Gurion marched into Palestine behind the British and French armies and declared independence for the zionists on another's land.

The al- husseini Nazi clan called for the extermination of Jews long before Israel and before one of them changed his name to Arafat and invented an entirely new group called "Palestinins" in order to hoodwink the stupid and the evil into thinking it was really Jews picking on these make- up people instead of Arabs like this Abi thing persecuting Jews.
False and I'm persecuting zionists.

6,000 Jews also died in the War of Independence.
OMG, like a Nazi whining about the German deaths. Scary.

5 Arab armies invaded Israel. What does that have to do with the Nazis?
It will simply twist real history to suit its hated of Jews.

It knows full well the the Mufti of Jerusalem was a card- carrying Nazi, so it just inverts the real situation as to what it supports and it doesn't,t support.

I'm reminded of the way it tries to pretend it is Jewish. Whatever it claims, you know the truth in any situation lies in the opposite.

I asked questions of you about the actions committed by the French as that is what was in your OP and then chanted as a mantra throughout this thread.
Right, I used one example out of many. Now you know. People throughout history resist being occupied to the point of violence including murder. The occupied fighters of WWII would be called terrorists by the zionists today. I don't know why you don't see that.

Right. I asked twice a few questions that you refuse to answer and instead sidestep. Now we all know beyond a shadow of a doubt what you are all about. A fucking cull. I don't know why you don't see that.

And just to remind you why you're a fucking cull, let me restate it. The occupied fighters of WWII did NOT go out of their way to target civilians. No. They had the real balls to thwart and attack the military. Balls Palestinians have not.

And neither do you.
Say what you will, but history knows that people will resist occupation and oppression.

The al- husseini Nazi clan called for the extermination of Jews long before Israel and before one of them changed his name to Arafat and invented an entirely new group called "Palestinins" in order to hoodwink the stupid and the evil into thinking it was really Jews picking on these make- up people instead of Arabs like this Abi thing persecuting Jews.
False and I'm persecuting zionists.

Well over 99 percent of Jews are Zionist, as are any American who does not support Islamist filth.

You can try to fool people into thinking you can simply exchange the word Zionist for Jew, but that is only going to fool others like you who are also the result of generation after generation of lecherous uncle Achmed getting first dibs on his little niece Fatima.

Well over 99 percent of Jews are Zionist, as are any American who does not support Islamist filth.
False... completely.

You can try to fool people into thinking you can simply exchange the word Zionist for Jew, but that is only going to fool others like you who are also the result of generation after generation of lecherous uncle Achmed getting first dibs on his little niece Fatima.
False: The zionists do NOT speak for the Jewish people and antizionism is NOT antisemitism.

So abi, you actually still have absolutely zero examples of the WWII resistance targeting only civilians. Why?

And let me modify. You do not have balls, as Abby Martin is a female. But you DO lack the guts to admit any mistake or wrong or truthfully and fully answer any question that goes against your narrative.

I've heard that some say, "never admit when you're wrong" as it is a sign of weakness. No. It is a sign of immaturity. Like a five year old. To admit when one is wrong is a sign of maturity and wisdom.

I'll never say I am a very wise man, no I have lots to learn, but you and the rest of this board have seen me admit my mistakes.

You? Not so much. At all.

And neither do you.
Civilians were not living on their land after demolishing their towns and building their own.

I have been looking at this, especially after reading several posts that claim no matter what the Palestinians do, they are terrorists. I have even seen the nonviolent resistance such as BDS labeled as terrorists. When the Nazis occupied France, Germans were being attacked. Snipers were even shooting their occupiers at checkpoints and these men were heralded as war heroes. So, what, in today's world is acceptable when resisting your oppressors?

I am curious to know, especially from a zionist, if there is any legitimate forms of resistance and if so, what they would be.

There’s shooting at nazis...then there’s hacking up innocent civilians with axes, praising and holding child murderers up as hero’s, bombing buses and crowded streets, indiscriminately lobbing rockets at civilians, as well as those who try to justify all of this as resistance. There’s no excuse for purposefully going after civilians

There’s shooting at nazis...then there’s hacking up innocent civilians with axes, praising and holding child murderers up as hero’s, bombing buses and crowded streets, indiscriminately lobbing rockets at civilians, as well as those who try to justify all of this as resistance. There’s no excuse for purposefully going after civilians
This is why I began this thread. What is acceptable? What would you do growing up under a brutal occupation as a second class citizen in your own homeland?

And neither do you.
Say what you will, but history knows that people will resist occupation and oppression.
and terrorism.

False... completely.

False: The zionists do NOT speak for the Jewish people and antizionism is NOT antisemitism.

Certainly at least 90% of Jews are Zionists, and I'm being generous here. It's probably 95-97%, at least.

This is why I began this thread. What is acceptable? What would you do growing up under a brutal occupation as a second class citizen in your own homeland?

Throw stones, and then go on to the next step, which is way more important. The second, more important step is accepting a state and peace.

Throw stones, and then go on to the next step, which is way more important. The second, more important step is accepting a state and peace.
In Israel today, children are jailed, tortured and have suffered all kinds of human rights abuses for simply throwing a stone. Great plan. And if someone stole my land and then told me the only way I could have my rights is to give them the majority of my land, I'm not sure I'd go for that. I am not sure anyone would. Thank God the Europeans didn't submit to Hitler's Germans.

Strange how you manipulate your responses depending on which thread you are on.

Hardly. My responses are perfectly consistent across all threads and postings.

Mutual recognition. Negotiation. Peace. A two more State solution roughly based on the Green Line with land swaps and a secure Israel. Israel maintains sovereignty over Jerusalem and Jewish Hebron (including all the holy places in co-operation with Jordan or Palestine).

Meantime, if Arab Palestinians, Arabs or Muslims attack Israel or Jews -- we defend ourselves and we place protecting measures (such as law enforcement, walls, blockades and sanctions) until the violence ends completely (one year with no attacks).

Its perfectly fair and reasonable. Its the solution that has existed for nearly 100 years. Arab Palestinians can have it in one year. And we can start counting tomorrow.

Strange how you manipulate your responses depending on which thread you are on.

Hardly. My responses are perfectly consistent across all threads and postings.

Mutual recognition. Negotiation. Peace. A two more State solution roughly based on the Green Line with land swaps and a secure Israel. Israel maintains sovereignty over Jerusalem and Jewish Hebron (including all the holy places in co-operation with Jordan or Palestine).

Meantime, if Arab Palestinians, Arabs or Muslims attack Israel or Jews -- we defend ourselves and we place protecting measures (such as law enforcement, walls, blockades and sanctions) until the violence ends completely (one year with no attacks).

Its perfectly fair and reasonable. Its the solution that has existed for nearly 100 years. Arab Palestinians can have it in one year. And we can start counting tomorrow.
We are on another thread. What is legitimate resistance to occupation? Simple question.

It sure would be nice if they would actually claim those inalienable rights peacefully instead of resorting to the violence they have committed on civilian targets all these decades.

And THAT is the essence of international law with respect to violence. Its illegal to commit violence. Disputes between States and between Peoples wishing to have self-determination are to be solved through peaceful means.

The sole exception is self-defense. So, with respect to law, the answer to the question posed in the OP would be found by applying a test for self-defense for both sides.

In my opinion, Israel passes the test for defending itself against a belligerent attacker. Arab "Palestine" does not.

but when you say it should be open season on Zionists ,then you are advocating the murder of countless millions
Which I have never said. This is a fantasy of yours or a delusion
any human beings who think Jewish people should have the right to self determination just like any other group.
They do, but what you call self-determination involves a multigenerational occupation of another people. The whole situation has been horrific since the zionists either exterminated or expelled 800,000 people who were there when they arrived from another continent. The insanity of claiming that this is self-determination defies logic. Stop reading Shusha's posts.

The whole situation has been horrific since the Jews were conquered, invaded and colonized nearly 3000 years ago. It has been a multi-generational occupation of the Jewish people. The solution is simple.

Forum List

Back