International law or even a legal framework regarding what is legitimate resistance to occupation?

Gotta love the way that Arab mind works. Nazis were in the business of killing Jews. It supports killing Jews, therefore it is Jews who are the Nazis.
The zionists, not Jews, and why were the French who resisted occupation war heroes if there is no legitimate way for the Palestinians to resist?

Gotta love the way that Arab mind works. Nazis were in the business of killing Jews. It supports killing Jews, therefore it is Jews who are the Nazis.
The zionists, not Jews, and why were the French who resisted occupation war heroes if there is no legitimate way for the Palestinians to resist?
So, you not only support killing over 99 percent of the Jews in Israel but everybody world wide who supports their self determination.

You are even more of a subhuman than I thought.

So, you not only support killing over 99 percent of the Jews in Israel but everybody world wide who supports their self determination.

You are even more of a subhuman than I thought.
Where'd you read that or is that from voices in your head?

And does that have anything to do with determining what the Palestinians can do to resist their oppressors?

Equating what the Palestinians do with the French resistance of WWII is a huge insult to the French. Huge.
That post was insulting to not only the Palestinians, but to all of us who care for human rights.

The Israelis' problems have come from being soft. 45 years ago, they should simply not have stopped. Occupy Egypt, occupy Syria, seize or destroy the Suez Canal. They should never have given back one inch.

I have been looking at this, especially after reading several posts that claim no matter what the Palestinians do, they are terrorists. I have even seen the nonviolent resistance such as BDS labeled as terrorists. When the Nazis occupied France, Germans were being attacked. Snipers were even shooting their occupiers at checkpoints and these men were heralded as war heroes. So, what, in today's world is acceptable when resisting your oppressors?

I am curious to know, especially from a zionist, if there is any legitimate forms of resistance and if so, what they would be.
You realize most of the terrorist attacks in Israel are foiled by the Jordanians who are thrilled to live with the "murderous" Zionists.

You realize most of the terrorist attacks in Israel are foiled by the Jordanians who are thrilled to live with the "murderous" Zionists.
No, most terrorism there is perpetrated by the zionists who rarely if ever get convicted of a crime.

I have been looking at this, especially after reading several posts that claim no matter what the Palestinians do, they are terrorists. I have even seen the nonviolent resistance such as BDS labeled as terrorists. When the Nazis occupied France, Germans were being attacked. Snipers were even shooting their occupiers at checkpoints and these men were heralded as war heroes. So, what, in today's world is acceptable when resisting your oppressors?

I am curious to know, especially from a zionist, if there is any legitimate forms of resistance and if so, what they would be.

How about the next time Israel presents them with a generous offer, like in 2000 and 2008, they should accept? How about not responding to an offer of peace by launching suicide bombings? This causes more conservative politicians like Netanyahu to get elected and delays peace for decades more.
How about the next time Israel presents them with a generous offer, like in 2000 and 2008, they should accept?
Bullshit Israeli talking point.

How about the next time Israel presents them with a generous offer, like in 2000 and 2008, they should accept? How about not responding to an offer of peace by launching suicide bombings? This causes more conservative politicians like Netanyahu to get elected and delays peace for decades more.
How about the next time Israel presents them with a generous offer, like in 2000 and 2008, they should accept?
Uh, no.
you live and breathe bullshit.
Plus you haven't noticed you lost.

Uh, no.
Lost what?

Uh, no.
Lost what?
I guess you missed the evil Zionists winning.

The demand for the destruction of the Jewish State is never legitimate. Therefore no acts supporting this end are legitimate resistance.

The demand for a Two State solution is legitimate. A Two State solution can be achieved only through mutual recognition and negotiation. Therefore there is no need for acts of resistance and no acts of resistance are legitimate.

The demand for the destruction of the Jewish State is never legitimate. Therefore no acts supporting this end are legitimate resistance.

The demand for a Two State solution is legitimate. A Two State solution can be achieved only through mutual recognition and negotiation. Therefore there is no need for acts of resistance and no acts of resistance are legitimate.
But the French resisted their occupation and were hailed as war heroes? Strange how you manipulate your responses depending on which thread you are on.

But the French resisted their occupation and were hailed as war heroes? Strange how you manipulate your responses depending on which thread you are on.
The fact that you don't realize how stupid your post is is shocking.

The fact that you don't realize how stupid your post is is shocking.
You have added nothing as usual. In your wise mind, what is legitimate resistance to occupation?

Let's say i would say that a legitimate form of resistance to occupation is throwing stones, OK? That's what the Palestinians did in the first intifada in 1987. OK, so Barak, Clinton and Arafart met in 2000 to respond to this legitimate form of occupation, OK? Most reports agree that Barak was willing to give Arafart somewhere between 95 to 97% of the West Bank and even to divide Jerusalem, the heart and soul of the Jewish People. Now what should be the response to that? "Great, let's get started." Not horrific suicide bombings in pizzerias, busses, and discos. So Netanyahu comes around and says, "Look, the Left reached out to the deranged Palestinians and this is what they do to us. Elect me and I'll give you security, and I'll play games so the Palestinians won't get a fully-fuctioning state because they can't be trusted."

So let me answer you. A legitimate form of resistance is throwing stones. That gets you to the next step which is ACCEPTING A STATE AND PEACE. And if you can't do that, then your first question is moot. OK?

When I read your thread title I thought you meant the unlawful occupation of German land by the evil Poles, French and Danes.

Forum List

Back