International law or even a legal framework regarding what is legitimate resistance to occupation?

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
I have been looking at this, especially after reading several posts that claim no matter what the Palestinians do, they are terrorists. I have even seen the nonviolent resistance such as BDS labeled as terrorists. When the Nazis occupied France, Germans were being attacked. Snipers were even shooting their occupiers at checkpoints and these men were heralded as war heroes. So, what, in today's world is acceptable when resisting your oppressors?

I am curious to know, especially from a zionist, if there is any legitimate forms of resistance and if so, what they would be.

I have been looking at this, especially after reading several posts that claim no matter what the Palestinians do, they are terrorists. I have even seen the nonviolent resistance such as BDS labeled as terrorists. When the Nazis occupied France, Germans were being attacked. Snipers were even shooting their occupiers at checkpoints and these men were heralded as war heroes. So, what, in today's world is acceptable when resisting your oppressors?

I am curious to know, especially from a zionist, if there is any legitimate forms of resistance and if so, what they would be.

How about the next time Israel presents them with a generous offer, like in 2000 and 2008, they should accept? How about not responding to an offer of peace by launching suicide bombings? This causes more conservative politicians like Netanyahu to get elected and delays peace for decades more.

• Banned
You avoided the question. The generous offer myth was debunked years ago. I ask again:

Are there any legitimate forms of resistance and if so, what they would be.

Last edited:
The subhuman sock puppet who is supporting the murder of Jews, here, does so because it hates Jews. Calling intentional murder "resistance to occupation" is just its way of rationalizing its desire for murder.

No person on Earth who is simply going about their business should be a target for murder, whether or not these sub-humans think they should based upon ethnicity.

You avoided the question. The generous offer myth was debunked years ago. I ask again:

Are there is any legitimate forms of resistance and if so, what they would be.

I'm not avoiding the question. Accepting a Palestinian state is the best form of resistance. What can be better than that? The answer is so simple and staring at you right in the face.

• Banned
Calling intentional murder "resistance to occupation" is just its way of rationalizing its desire for murder.
Nobody did this. I asked what form legitimate resistance would take.

I'm not avoiding the question. Accepting a Palestinian state is the best form of resistance. What can be better than that? The answer is so simple and staring at you right in the face.
So, in your mind, the only legitimate resistance is licking the boots of their oppressors. Thanks for the input, honestly.

Calling intentional murder "resistance to occupation" is just its way of rationalizing its desire for murder.
Nobody did this. I asked what form legitimate resistance would take.

So, in your mind, the only legitimate resistance is licking the boots of their oppressors. Thanks for the input, honestly.

And that's the problem right there and why peace will never be achieved. ^^^

Straw-Man.jpg

• Banned
And that's the problem right there and why peace will never be achieved. ^^^
Because nothing they try will ever be considered a legitimate way to resist even though, when the French were occupied, they were killing their occupiers and being hailed as war heroes? They just hated them and wanted to kill them because they were anti-German? Is that it?

Also, I don't want to derail or hijack this thread, but please respond to my question about your outrageous lies and exaggerations about the soldiers in Hebron and "rapes" being performed in that other thread. Now back to this one.

Are there is any legitimate forms of resistance and if so, what they would be.

The thing is too deluded to be able to comprehend rational thought. Goodness, it talks about shooting Nazis in its op without even realizing what uniform it is wearing.

I think all the serious inbreeding has affected the ability of these Arabs to think at all logically, but when they actually prioritize making something of themselves over killing Jews, then maybe they will get somewhere. As you and I both know, It has NEVER been about establishing a state for these Arabs who began calling themselves "Palestinian" in quite recent times. It is about the rage they direct against those who make them feel inferior.

When they actually want a state, they will have a state. As long as they want to destroy the tiny sliver of land that represents the aspirations of a besieged minority, they won't. All this sophistry about a so-called "occupation" is just a smoke screen that obscures the real intent, which involves their pogrom against Jews.

Now stop ducking, what is acceptable and are there even laws that govern this today?

All this sophistry about a so-called "occupation" is just a smoke screen that obscures the real intent, which involves their pogrom against Jews.
Funny stuff, so how would you resist your occupier if the shoe were on the other foot?

Overlooking for just a second that you are equating Jews with Nazis ... what part of Israel do you consider to be occupied?

Overlooking for just a second that you are equating Jews with Nazis ... what part of Israel do you consider to be occupied?
I am equating the zionists and the Nazis with respect to occupation. And if you don't already know what is occupied, you really have no reason to be on this thread.

I am equating the zionists and the Nazis with respect to occupation. And if you don't already know what is occupied, you really have no reason to be on this thread.

I know that not a single centimeter of Israel is occupied.

Gotta love the way that Arab mind works. Nazis were in the business of killing Jews. It supports killing Jews, therefore it is Jews who are the Nazis.

Forum List

Back