BREAKING: OIC recognizes East Jerusalem as capital of Palestine

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
A meeting of the Organisation for Islamic Cooperation (OIC) in Turkey has produced a joint declaration on Palestine. The Istanbul Declaration’s main points are as follows:

–The OIC will recognise East Jeruslaem/East Al-Quds as the capital of the State of Palestine

–The US cannot play any part in the peace process as it Washington is not impartial

–Members of OIC nations will push for the UN to recognise the full statehood of Palestine

–The OIC will put pressure on countries which have not yet recognised Palestine as a state to do so immediately

Below is the full text of the 23 point Istanbul Declaration on Palestine:

I wonder how Trump will respond as well as the rest of the international community.

Do announcements by Islamic Organizations come flushable and with aloe?

A meeting of the Organisation for Islamic Cooperation (OIC) in Turkey has produced a joint declaration on Palestine. The Istanbul Declaration’s main points are as follows:

–The OIC will recognise East Jeruslaem/East Al-Quds as the capital of the State of Palestine

–The US cannot play any part in the peace process as it Washington is not impartial

–Members of OIC nations will push for the UN to recognise the full statehood of Palestine

–The OIC will put pressure on countries which have not yet recognised Palestine as a state to do so immediately

I wonder how Trump will respond as well as the rest of the international community.

WOW! Trump will really care!

• Banned
What about the UN? I just posted the 23 point plan and it makes huge and obvious points. It will be interesting to see what happens with this document at the UN. I have a strong feeling that it will be 1980 all over again. That is when UNSC Resolution 478 passed almost unanimously with the US abstaining. Or 2016 perhaps, when the world voted the exact same way on 2334.

14-0, keep that in mind.

They're gonna put pressure on Russia, China, India,etc,etc? Here's breaking news for you.

• India, China and Russia Refrain from Recognizing ‘East Jerusalem’ as Capital of ‘Palestine’

The silence of three powerful countries on Jerusalem’s status speaks volumes on their shift in policy vis-a-vis the diplomatic process in Israel.

By: Ben Cohen/ the Algemeiner

Foreign ministers from India, Russia and China notably refrained from recognizing ‘East Jerusalem’ as the capital of Palestine at their annual meeting in New Delhi this week – seven days after the US recognized the holy city as the capital of Israel.

The decision not to restate the position on Jerusalem long-held by all three countries was in marked contrast to their joint call at last year’s meeting in Moscow for a “sovereign, independent, viable and united State of Palestine, with East Jerusalem as its capital.” At this year’s 15th annual meeting, their statement on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict stressed support for “an independent, viable, territorially contiguous Palestinian State living side by side in peace and security with Israel within mutually agreed and internationally recognized borders,” without mentioning the issue of Jerusalem.

The absence of Jerusalem from Tuesday’s statement is particularly striking given the strident opposition to the US move in the Arab and Muslim worlds. Turkey and Iran, both of whom retain close diplomatic and security ties with all three countries, have led the denunciation of the US announcement on Jerusalem.

India, China and Russia Refrain from Recognizing ‘East Jerusalem’ as Capital of ‘Palestine’

Lying Trump has destroyed America's credibility around the world. Now the orange-turd has the entire arab world united with new vigor against both the US and Israel.

Stepping back and looking on a large scale one has to ask, why are conservative people around the world, and this includes Isis, Putin, Pol Pot, and the like, so f#$ked up in the head and so eager to cause bloody conflict?

It's because they are ignorant to a clinical level and neither they nor their children will do the dying.

India, China and Russia Refrain from Recognizing ‘East Jerusalem’ as Capital of ‘Palestine’
They have condemned Trump's play as well.
Oh, did they now?
Yes:
India differs with US on Jerusalem as capital of Israel

China calls for independent Palestinian state based on '67 borders with capital East Jerusalem

and:

Taken aback, Foreign Ministry says it is studying Moscow's statement, which also calls for Palestinian capital in East Jerusalem
In curious first, Russia recognizes West Jerusalem as Israel’s capital

What about the UN? I just posted the 23 point plan and it makes huge and obvious points. It will be interesting to see what happens with this document at the UN. I have a strong feeling that it will be 1980 all over again. That is when UNSC Resolution 478 passed almost unanimously with the US abstaining. Or 2016 perhaps, when the world voted the exact same way on 2334.

14-0, keep that in mind.

What about the UN?

What about it?

I just posted the 23 point plan and it makes huge and obvious points.

Huge and odious.

Palestine? is that a country?...I Can't find it on the map:eusa_eh:
Here's a clue, israel is inside it, for now!
upload_2017-12-14_20-6-0.png

Your kind have trouble seeing

Again with this Nazi Jews have been kicked out shit?

Newsflash, Jews have their own country, you Belestinians don't.

Anything a jew don't like is labeled "nazi", even the Truth, jews have been kicked out of almost every country they infested, and yet they are never to blame for their actions, the actions that caused their hosts to chuck them out,

Forum List

Back