International law or even a legal framework regarding what is legitimate resistance to occupation?

abi, please tell me when the French in their resistance to the Nazi's during WWII committed suicide bombings upon civilian targets. Show me where the French rammed vehicles randomly into civilian targets. Please. Tell us when the French sent a few armed resistance fighters into a place of worship to kill a few Germans. Unless you or anyone else can show me otherwise, I am under the impression that the French resistance did their best to target military targets only. As you stated in your OP, snipers shot at guards at the outposts.

That is why it is a huge insult to the French to compare the French resistance during WWII to what the Palestinians do. Any French on this board? And that is also why you did not pursue this line of questioning with me. Because you KNEW that it would not paint the picture you always want to paint.

That it's all the fault of those EVIL JOOS (Zionists).

Let's say i would say that a legitimate form of resistance to occupation is throwing stones, OK? That's what the Palestinians did in the first intifada in 1987. OK, so Barak, Clinton and Arafart met in 2000 to respond to this legitimate form of occupation, OK? Most reports agree that Barak was willing to give Arafart somewhere between 95 to 97% of the West Bank and even to divide Jerusalem, the heart and soul of the Jewish People. Now what should be the response to that? "Great, let's get started." Not horrific suicide bombings in pizzerias, busses, and discos. So Netanyahu comes around and says, "Look, the Left reached out to the deranged Palestinians and this is what they do to us. Elect me and I'll give you security, and I'll play games so the Palestinians won't get a fully-fuctioning state because they can't be trusted."

So let me answer you. A legitimate form of resistance is throwing stones. That gets you to the next step which is ACCEPTING A STATE AND PEACE. And if you can't do that, then your first question is moot. OK?
No, not even close. And how many lies and deceptions do you think were in that post?

abi, please tell me when the French in their resistance to the Nazi's during WWII committed suicide bombings upon civilian targets. Show me where the French rammed vehicles randomly into civilian targets. Please. Tell us when the French sent a few armed resistance fighters into a place of worship to kill a few Germans. Unless you or anyone else can show me otherwise, I am under the impression that the French resistance did their best to target military targets only. As you stated in your OP, snipers shot at guards at the outposts.

That is why it is a huge insult to the French to compare the French resistance during WWII to what the Palestinians do. Any French on this board? And that is also why you did not pursue this line of questioning with me. Because you KNEW that it would not paint the picture you always want to paint.

That it's all the fault of those EVIL JOOS (Zionists).
Again, with all due respect, Teddy, your understanding of history is sorely lacking. It was not just the French either, that was one example.

Please consider:

Resistance movements during World War II occurred in every occupied country by a variety of means, ranging from non-cooperation, disinformation and propaganda, to hiding crashed pilots and even to outright warfare and the recapturing of towns. In many countries, resistance movements were sometimes also referred to as The Underground.

Armed

Resistance during World War II - Wikipedia

And, sir, to be honest, we are comparing apples to spaceships again. The Palestinians have been occupied for decades and these are the 20% or so that remained after the ethnic cleansing of 80% of their people in 1948. They have watched their towns demolished and then have had to watch their oppressors build cities where theirs once stood.

I have been looking at this, especially after reading several posts that claim no matter what the Palestinians do, they are terrorists. I have even seen the nonviolent resistance such as BDS labeled as terrorists. When the Nazis occupied France, Germans were being attacked. Snipers were even shooting their occupiers at checkpoints and these men were heralded as war heroes. So, what, in today's world is acceptable when resisting your oppressors?

I am curious to know, especially from a zionist, if there is any legitimate forms of resistance and if so, what they would be.

what occupation, dum dum?

what kind of government did so-called palestininans have?

who was their head of government?

what items did they use for trade?

who were their trading partners?

pssssst.... you, like every other terrorist supporter, will be unable to respond to the above... because there was no such "people".

but if they were actually interested, they could govern themselves instead of using all of their resources for missiles.

I have been looking at this, especially after reading several posts that claim no matter what the Palestinians do, they are terrorists. I have even seen the nonviolent resistance such as BDS labeled as terrorists. When the Nazis occupied France, Germans were being attacked. Snipers were even shooting their occupiers at checkpoints and these men were heralded as war heroes. So, what, in today's world is acceptable when resisting your oppressors?

I am curious to know, especially from a zionist, if there is any legitimate forms of resistance and if so, what they would be.

pssssst.... you, like every other terrorist supporter, will be unable to respond to the above... because there was no such "people".

but if they were actually interested, they could govern themselves instead of using all of their resources for missiles.
We have established on multiple threads that the Palestinian people existed. That is enough for most of us to grant them their inalienable rights.

So, you not only support killing over 99 percent of the Jews in Israel but everybody world wide who supports their self determination.

You are even more of a subhuman than I thought.
Where'd you read that or is that from voices in your head?

And does that have anything to do with determining what the Palestinians can do to resist their oppressors?
You are the product of too many inter-family couplings to be able to understand much of anything at all, but when you say it should be open season on Zionists ,then you are advocating the murder of countless millions - nearly the entire Jewish population of the world as well as any human beings who think Jewish people should have the right to self determination just like any other group.

I realize you are a subhuman, but you bring being a subhuman to a whole new level.

We have established on multiple threads that the Palestinian people existed. That is enough for most of us to grant them their inalienable rights.

you have established nothing, terrorist supporter.

now be a good boy and answer my questions......

It sure would be nice if they would actually claim those inalienable rights peacefully instead of resorting to the violence they have committed on civilian targets all these decades.

abi, my understanding of history lacks not much.

I asked questions of you about the actions committed by the French as that is what was in your OP and then chanted as a mantra throughout this thread.

But since the truthful answers would not fit your narrative, you not only did not answer, but also widened the scope to all the resistance against the Nazi's during WWII.

So, tell me. Which resistance group committed suicide bombings and vehicle rammings (etc.) on civilian targets?

You are clearly the one trying to land your spaceship full of bullshit onto an apple.

but when you say it should be open season on Zionists ,then you are advocating the murder of countless millions
Which I have never said. This is a fantasy of yours or a delusion
any human beings who think Jewish people should have the right to self determination just like any other group.
They do, but what you call self-determination involves a multigenerational occupation of another people. The whole situation has been horrific since the zionists either exterminated or expelled 800,000 people who were there when they arrived from another continent. The insanity of claiming that this is self-determination defies logic. Stop reading Shusha's posts.

Let's say i would say that a legitimate form of resistance to occupation is throwing stones, OK? That's what the Palestinians did in the first intifada in 1987. OK, so Barak, Clinton and Arafart met in 2000 to respond to this legitimate form of occupation, OK? Most reports agree that Barak was willing to give Arafart somewhere between 95 to 97% of the West Bank and even to divide Jerusalem, the heart and soul of the Jewish People. Now what should be the response to that? "Great, let's get started." Not horrific suicide bombings in pizzerias, busses, and discos. So Netanyahu comes around and says, "Look, the Left reached out to the deranged Palestinians and this is what they do to us. Elect me and I'll give you security, and I'll play games so the Palestinians won't get a fully-fuctioning state because they can't be trusted."

So let me answer you. A legitimate form of resistance is throwing stones. That gets you to the next step which is ACCEPTING A STATE AND PEACE. And if you can't do that, then your first question is moot. OK?
No, not even close. And how many lies and deceptions do you think were in that post?

Please point them out.

but when you say it should be open season on Zionists ,then you are advocating the murder of countless millions
any human beings who think Jewish people should have the right to self determination just like any other group.
They do, but what you call self-determination involves a multigenerational occupation of another people. The whole situation has been horrific since the zionists either exterminated or expelled 800,000 people who were there when they arrived from another continent. The insanity of claiming that this is self-determination defies logic. Stop reading Shusha's posts.
Jews did not exterminate 800000 people.

You are too Inbred to know fact from fiction.

700,000 ppl either fled or were expelled from BOTH Palestine/ Israel and the Arab countries. An even population exchange, like that which occurred between India and Pakistan. But don't say exterminated because no significant amount of ppl perished. 6,000 Jews also died in the War of Independence.

I asked questions of you about the actions committed by the French as that is what was in your OP and then chanted as a mantra throughout this thread.
Right, I used one example out of many. Now you know. People throughout history resist being occupied to the point of violence including murder. The occupied fighters of WWII would be called terrorists by the zionists today. I don't know why you don't see that.

It sure would be nice if they would actually claim those inalienable rights peacefully instead of resorting to the violence they have committed on civilian targets all these decades.
And not only in the decades since Isreal was established have those who were aligned with the actual Nazis attacked them, but for many decades before that.

The al- husseini Nazi clan called for the extermination of Jews long before Israel and before one of them changed his name to Arafat and invented an entirely new group called "Palestinins" in order to hoodwink the stupid and the evil into thinking it was really Jews picking on these make- up people instead of Arabs like this Abi thing persecuting Jews.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back