I said Trump's declaration was dangerous to the Jewish people around the world.

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
It was one of the first things I said here and one of the first things I thought of when I heard what he had done. And I certainly did not want to be right on this one.

I hope this will be an isolated example and not a sign of things to come.

HELSINKI — Three people have been arrested for allegedly throwing firebombs at a synagogue in the Swedish city of Goteborg, the second anti-Jewish attack in the Nordic nation in two days. Jewish groups condemned the attacks as “unconscionable” and demanded that authorities take action....
https://nypost.com/2017/12/10/swedish-synagogue-firebombed-amid-jerusalem-protests/

Last edited:
Compared to what was predicted, the outcome to the declaration was muted. So far, I did not see WW3 breaking out, with 50 million ppl dying.

Besides which, it was the right thing to do.

truth.jpg

So if you offend the rop they will start trying to kill people, does that about sum it up OP? Need to start killing the savages back.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Compared to what was predicted, the outcome to the declaration was muted. So far, I did not see WW3 breaking out, with 50 million ppl dying.

I hope this is not the calm before the storm. It will depend a lot on how Israel's leaders choose to proceed.

It was one of the first things I said here and one of the first things I thought of when I heard what he had done. And I certainly did not want to be right on this one.

If the Palestinians and other Muslims were peaceful and willing to live next to people that are different than themselves you would have a good point...but to suggest that Muslims are only now angry and hateful because of what Trump did the other day is absolutely dumb...and void of history recent and beyond...

I hope this is not the calm before the storm. It will depend a lot on how Israel's leaders choose to proceed.
How about, "Full speed ahead! Damn the torpedoes!"

I wasn't aware that Donald Trump was throwing firebombs at IDF soldiers. Is the local news not covering that or something?

HELSINKI — Three people have been arrested for allegedly throwing firebombs at a synagogue in the Swedish city of Goteborg, the second anti-Jewish attack in the Nordic nation in two days. Jewish groups condemned the attacks as “unconscionable” and demanded that authorities take action....
https://nypost.com/2017/12/10/swedish-synagogue-firebombed-amid-jerusalem-protests/

Because Jewish temples have never been attacked before, Jews have never been attacked by muslim terrorists, and Israel has never been attacked. Thanks President Trump!

Yea Muslims using violence against innocent folks is something new.
Thank you for bringing this new trend to our attention.

Yeah, cause Muslim animals neva eva eva attacked and killed Jews before!

^^^^
What happens when you blindly let in large groups of Muslims.

I mean, it isn't like the animals weren't attacking synagogues and Europeans before, was it?

“A declaration from the United States government that appears to endorse sole Jewish proprietorship over Jerusalem adds insult to ongoing injury and is practically guaranteed to fan the flames of violence,” the statement notes. “We therefore call on the U.S. government to take immediate steps to deescalate the tensions resulting from the president’s declaration and to clarify Palestinians’ legitimate stake in the future of Jerusalem.”
read more: Trump's Jerusalem backlash continues: Over 100 Jewish Studies scholars issue condemnation

Too bad it doesn't fan the flames of "let's get our shit together and create a strong, democratic government capable of creating a safe and prosperous nation for our people".

Multiple attacks against the Jewish community in Sweden have sparked outcry from leaders who have spoken out against the violence. The Bishop of Stockholm sent a personal letter to an affected community expressing his solidarity with them.
Swedish cardinal laments attacks on nation's Jewish community

There you go girl. You see, probably just some Muslim who did the attack opposed by Swedish authorities & community.

Holy moly! "Sole Jewish proprietorship over Jerusalem"! A city that is currently the capital of Israel anyhow, has been the center and of the Jewish faith for over 4000 years, and that all three faiths confirm belongs to the Jews! What the hell was the US govt. thinking?! Ha ha ha ha!

Forum List

Back