international investors say US is the place to be

More idiots.
Listen to Schiff.If you don't, and you won't, you're absolutely finished.
Listen carefully, unless it's too complicated.:cuckoo:
Celente is another. If you don't know who he is, find out.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I0QN-FYkpw]Peter Schiff Was Right 2006 - 2007 (2nd Edition) - YouTube[/ame]

The TREASURY keeps selling bonds that are paying doodlesquat interest. Clearly SOMEBODY thinks that the USD is still a safe place to put their wealth.
Not only that, the fact that these days we can make our gov't borrow at several percent lower than us tax-payers can borrow makes Federal debt is a lot smarter than tax hikes.

More idiots.
Listen to Schiff.If you don't, and you won't, you're absolutely finished.
Listen carefully, unless it's too complicated.:cuckoo:
Celente is another. If you don't know who he is, find out.
Max Keiser too.

The TREASURY keeps selling bonds that are paying doodlesquat interest.

Clearly SOMEBODY thinks that the USD is still a safe place to put their wealth.

What are their alternatives...invest in European bonds? "Doodlesquat" starts to look very attractive compared to "zilch".

Oh yes , the U.S. has always been the place to invest. Our economic problems are all just international
economic conspiratorial meddeling, and or sabotage.
Everyone wants U.S. Dollars.$$

Last I heard, the CBO revised their estimates for economic growth downward for 2012, from north of 3% to south, approx 2.7% or so. And if the EU collapses, at least as far as the euro is concerned, that ain't going to help. The latest news is a little bit encouraging compared to what we heard this summer, but it's a little early to be celebrating.

The real question is where will we be next summer, heading into the nov elections? Que sabe?

You see its not just me who understands this country is getting set for much better things

In spite of Obama.

its sad how much some DONT want us to see a recovery

I hope it lasts ... even if it means that ignorant people give Obama the credit for it and he is reelected.

If he is reelected, we Republicans will just keep up our fight to stop him from taking economy-killing actions such as cap & trade.

No matter what, I hope the recovery gets traction and accelerates.

What's the over under on TM logging
50,000 posts by the end of the year?

I'm saying over by quite a substantial margin... :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back