Internal Poll Shows Trump Generating Strong Support Among Minority Voters – “LANDSLIDE”

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Oh shit, the Donald better double his body guard detail!!!!

DCWhispers ^ | 7-28-2015 |
It is said to have been an internal poll conducted by one of Donald Trump’s GOP rivals. (one of the campaigns that is currently cash-rich but tepid in the polls) A quick “test the water” outline in some of the more critical battleground states. What came back stunned not only the campaign, but sent ripples through various Democratic operatives as well who have since been sending out the alarm – Donald Trump is appealing to minority voters in a way not seen by any Republican of the modern era. It is a base of support cutting through a cross-section...

He's ahead of Bush in Florida!

If all the Hispanics that currently work for Trump vote for him, the democrats got a big headache.

Polls are the most misleading attempts at finding how a nation feels, why not just flip a coin, the odds are better and more accurate than a poll with .000001% of the population...
But, go ahead and count yer chickens before they hatch, no not Oral Hatch....

It is said to have been an internal poll conducted by one of Donald Trump’s GOP rivals. (one of the campaigns that is currently cash-rich but tepid in the polls) A quick “test the water” outline in some of the more critical battleground states. What came back stunned not only the campaign, but sent ripples through various Democratic operatives as well who have since been sending out the alarm – Donald Trump is appealing to minority voters in a way not seen by any Republican of the modern era. It is a base of support cutting through a cross-section...
Link dude so I can cross post this elsewhere.

This just shows you how disconnected these career politicians are from the people.

I think there are a LOT of Americans on both sides of the isle who are sick and tired of millions of illegals flooding into OUR country. That we have to pay to feed, cloth, house, educate them. That our healthcare costs are higher because they flood the emergency rooms. That they kill, rape, and rob our citizens and our elected leaders defend them. This is resonating. Its a powder keg and these career politicians are shitting bricks.

Link dude so I can cross post this elsewhere.
let me thank you for the spam in advance...

I really hate to spit on your election fantasy, but Nate Silver came out with this today and it pretty much throws the baby out with the bath water:

"Despite what you may have read elsewhere — or heard from the man himself — Donald Trump is not all that popular with Republican voters. Sure, he’s in first place in many polls. But Trump is near the back of the pack by another important measure.

In the chart below, I’ve taken an average of favorability ratings from seven polls of Republican voters that were conducted wholly or partly after Trump made his comments about John McCain on July 18. They include national polls from CNN, Public Policy Polling and YouGov, along with polls of Iowa and New Hampshire from each of Marist College and Monmouth University.1"
silver-feature-trumpnew-table.png

"On average in these polls, Trump’s favorability ratings among Republicans are barely better than break-even: 47 percent favorable and 43 percent unfavorable. Among the 17 Republican candidates, Trump’s net favorable rating, +4, ranks 13th, ahead of only Chris Christie, Jim Gilmore, Lindsey Graham and George Pataki.

And yet, in these same polls, Trump is the first choice of an average of 20 percent of Republican voters — the highest in the field, ahead of Scott Walker (14 percent) and Jeb Bush (12 percent)." Read more at the link Donald Trump Is The Nickelback Of GOP Candidates FiveThirtyEight

What does 1st. choice mean? His 20% trumps the closest at 14%.
Net favorability rating. For god's sakes, he's just above Christie. He has no future. Actually, the only way he can get to the GOP primary prize is if it's a finish among multiple candidates who can split the "I really don't like Trump" group.

In other words, Trump is ultimately fucked.

lol, you know the left is worried about him. that's why today we heard about him and breast milking. sheeesh
go Trump. trump them all down

lol, you know the left is worried about him. that's why today we heard about him and breast milking. sheeesh
go Trump. trump them all down

As a Democrat I'm very worried. Walker, Scott, Kasich or maybe even Rubio is more of a challenge in a general election than Trump could be. The fact that not enough wingnuts are buying into Trump spells potential competition in the general.

The GOP establishment is not worried about Trump, Democrats are not worried about Trump, the liberal media are not worried about Trump, that's why they are all desperately attacking him...oh wait :eusa_think:

The GOP establishment is not worried about Trump, Democrats are not worried about Trump, the liberal media are not worried about Trump, that's why they are all desperately attacking him...oh wait :eusa_think:

Eh,

I think the media attacks Trump because of sensationalism and he's an easy target.

The GOP attacks him because he makes them look bad and attacks everyone else in the GOP.

The Democrats attack him because he's an easy target and they'd like to do nothing more than pin Trump's statements and ultimate presidential (ambitious) failings on the GOP.

Eh,

I think the media attacks Trump because of sensationalism and he's an easy target.

The GOP attacks him because he makes them look bad and attacks everyone else in the GOP.

The Democrats attack him because he's an easy target and they'd like to do nothing more than pin Trump's statements and ultimate presidential (ambitious) failings on the GOP.

None of these groups waste that kind of air time, resources, and money trying to take out someone who is not a threat. I don't know if Trump would make a good president, its hard to see him doing any worse than these career politicians. But I do like seeing someone in the race who refuses to follow the same old establishment script, can't be bought off or scared off.

Forum List

Back