Internal Poll Shows Trump Generating Strong Support Among Minority Voters – “LANDSLIDE”

The GOP establishment is not worried about Trump, Democrats are not worried about Trump, the liberal media are not worried about Trump, that's why they are all desperately attacking him...oh wait :eusa_think:

Eh,

I think the media attacks Trump because of sensationalism and he's an easy target.

The GOP attacks him because he makes them look bad and attacks everyone else in the GOP.

The Democrats attack him because he's an easy target and they'd like to do nothing more than pin Trump's statements and ultimate presidential (ambitious) failings on the GOP.

None of these groups waste that kind of air time, resources, and money trying to take out someone who is not a threat. I don't know if Trump would make a good president, its hard to see him doing any worse than these career politicians. But I do like seeing someone in the race who refuses to follow the same old establishment script, can't be bought off or scared off.

ISIS isn't much of a threat at winning any electoral votes either, that doesn't stop politicians from rallying against them in any given election. Democrats will continue to attack Trump in an effort to tie the GOP to him. It makes sense. The GOP will attack Trump to distance themselves from him, it makes sense.

The GOP establishment is not worried about Trump, Democrats are not worried about Trump, the liberal media are not worried about Trump, that's why they are all desperately attacking him...oh wait :eusa_think:

Eh,

I think the media attacks Trump because of sensationalism and he's an easy target.

The GOP attacks him because he makes them look bad and attacks everyone else in the GOP.

The Democrats attack him because he's an easy target and they'd like to do nothing more than pin Trump's statements and ultimate presidential (ambitious) failings on the GOP.

None of these groups waste that kind of air time, resources, and money trying to take out someone who is not a threat. I don't know if Trump would make a good president, its hard to see him doing any worse than these career politicians. But I do like seeing someone in the race who refuses to follow the same old establishment script, can't be bought off or scared off.

ISIS isn't much of a threat at winning any electoral votes either, that doesn't stop politicians from rallying against them in any given election. Democrats will continue to attack Trump in an effort to tie the GOP to him. It makes sense. The GOP will attack Trump to distance themselves from him, it makes sense.

We will agree to disagree. You may have had a point if only Trump were dropping in the polls after these attacks.

Eh,

We will agree to disagree. You may have had a point if only Trump were dropping in the polls after these attacks.

Maybe, the GOP is a little more diverse than the tea party. His favorably rating in the GOP is practically in the toilet, he has a definite ceiling. Something most other top tier GOP candidates do not face. As a Democrat, by all means..please, please, please vote for him and pray the more mainstream Republicans stay in the race if only to break up the anti-Trump vote. You're going to need that however realistically the primary season rarely ever comes down to more than 2 likely candidates and in that case Trump would be toast I would imagine.

Then if Trump somehow managed to survive the GOP primaries the audience would expand to include many, many, many people who can't stand him and he will have to face a single candidate. The odds just aren't in his favor. However, as a Democrat I must say that I fully endorse Donald J. Trump, you should vote for him. Just do that, I'd appreciate it.

Polls are the most misleading attempts at finding how a nation feels, why not just flip a coin, the odds are better and more accurate than a poll with .000001% of the population...
But, go ahead and count yer chickens before they hatch, no not Oral Hatch....

Funny how that works out that polls are PERFECT when they HELP the DemocRATS! LOLOLOL!

Eh,

Maybe, the GOP is a little more diverse than the tea party. His favorably rating in the GOP is practically in the toilet, he has a definite ceiling. Something most other top tier GOP candidates do not face. As a Democrat, by all means..please, please, please vote for him and pray the more mainstream Republicans stay in the race if only to break up the anti-Trump vote. You're going to need that however realistically the primary season rarely ever comes down to more than 2 likely candidates and in that case Trump would be toast I would imagine.

Then if Trump somehow managed to survive the GOP primaries the audience would expand to include many, many, many people who can't stand him and he will have to face a single candidate. The odds just aren't in his favor. However, as a Democrat I must say that I fully endorse Donald J. Trump, you should vote for him. Just do that, I'd appreciate it.

He has the BASE.... no one else controls that... who cares about moderates, he's also HIGH with Hispanics, and women, and INDEPENDENTS enjoy his FRESH style... as the left loves to say, FUCK DEM OL' WHITE MEN!LOLOL!

Eh,

Sure but you have to admit there are many people who can't stand Hillary and its a strong dislike the kind of dislike that energizes a base to turn out.

Eh,

He has the BASE.... no one else controls that... who cares about moderates, he's also HIGH with Hispanics, and women, and INDEPENDENTS enjoy his FRESH style... as the left loves to say, FUCK DEM OL' WHITE MEN!LOLOL!

Who cares about moderates? How did McCain and Romney do getting by the GOP primaries depending on moderates? Listen, we are on the same side, both of us want to see Trump in a general election. The challenge is you need at least two moderates to split the vote. I don't think the GOP can get it done. Maybe Trump will have to go 3rd party. What do you think? I say yes.

Eh,

Sure but you have to admit there are many people who can't stand Hillary and its a strong dislike the kind of dislike that energizes a base to turn out.

Can't stand Hillary? Probably half the country, unless she is running against a major league asshole like Trump.

Eh,

Bookmarked for serious humiliation and public beatdown at the right moment.

Who cares about moderates? How did McCain and Romney do getting by the GOP primaries depending on moderates? Listen, we are on the same side, both of us want to see Trump in a general election. The challenge is you need at least two moderates to split the vote. I don't think the GOP can get it done. Maybe Trump will have to go 3rd party. What do you think? I say yes.

Not yet, BUT if this election goes for the left again, it will be time for that third party!

Not yet, BUT if this election goes for the left again, it will be time for that third party!

Just promise you'll make it as memorable as Ross Perot.

I don't think the GOP can get it done. Maybe Trump will have to go 3rd party. What do you think? I say yes.
So does Hillary. :2up:

img

When it goes, you'll be saying, Perot who?LOLOLOL!

I don't think the GOP can get it done. Maybe Trump will have to go 3rd party. What do you think? I say yes.

img

I'll be laughing, you got that part right.

img

Don't worry little man, you'll be stuck in the same welfare line as you are now! LOLOLOL!

img

Don't worry little man, you'll be stuck in the same welfare line as you are now! LOLOLOL!

That's an odd response based off of a misguided point of view of whatever it is you think of Democrats. Start the party tomorrow, what the hell are you guys waiting for? You don't like Republicans, you certainly don't like Democrats, do something, quit talking about it and reign in the great silent majority already. Shit, I'm beginning to think it's nothing but hot air.

It's not like this thread was supposed to be proof Trump means anything and now you're so quick to hedge your bets about a 3rd party. Either take over the GOP or start something that means anything but until then quit pretending the right wing nuts are popular.

img

That's an odd response based off of a misguided point of view of whatever it is you think of Democrats. Start the party tomorrow, what the hell are you guys waiting for? You don't like Republicans, you certainly don't like Democrats, do something, quit talking about it and reign in the great silent majority already. Shit, I'm beginning to think it's nothing but hot air.

Ah, HappyToy, we have to go through the NOW 17 candidates for President on the Republican side. I see Monica Crowley, in the Wash. Post says Hillary has been shunned by the democRATS and that Uncle Joe Biden will be your pedophile of choice... what say you old, sage one?

Forum List

Back