Internal Poll Shows Trump Generating Strong Support Among Minority Voters – “LANDSLIDE”

So does Hillary. :2up:

img

Just promise you'll make it as memorable as Ross Perot.

When it goes, you'll be saying, Perot who?LOLOLOL!

I'll be laughing, you got that part right.

Don't worry little man, you'll be stuck in the same welfare line as you are now! LOLOLOL!

That's an odd response based off of a misguided point of view of whatever it is you think of Democrats. Start the party tomorrow, what the hell are you guys waiting for? You don't like Republicans, you certainly don't like Democrats, do something, quit talking about it and reign in the great silent majority already. Shit, I'm beginning to think it's nothing but hot air.

Ah, HappyToy, we have to go through the NOW 17 candidates for President on the Republican side. I see Monica Crowley, in the Wash. Post says Hillary has been shunned by the democRATS and that Uncle Joe Biden will be your pedophile of choice... what say you old, sage one?

I say ew? Pedophile? That's an odd and very specific choice.

More on you and your crusade to create a 3rd party because you can't even fit in with the right leaning GOP (I don't have this problem) how far do you really expect to get with a 3rd party competing with the Republicans? Say very far, I'd like to feel confident that you guys will actually pull this off.

img

When it goes, you'll be saying, Perot who?LOLOLOL!

I'll be laughing, you got that part right.

Don't worry little man, you'll be stuck in the same welfare line as you are now! LOLOLOL!

That's an odd response based off of a misguided point of view of whatever it is you think of Democrats. Start the party tomorrow, what the hell are you guys waiting for? You don't like Republicans, you certainly don't like Democrats, do something, quit talking about it and reign in the great silent majority already. Shit, I'm beginning to think it's nothing but hot air.

Ah, HappyToy, we have to go through the NOW 17 candidates for President on the Republican side. I see Monica Crowley, in the Wash. Post says Hillary has been shunned by the democRATS and that Uncle Joe Biden will be your pedophile of choice... what say you old, sage one?

I say ew? Pedophile? That's an odd and very specific choice.

More on you and your crusade to create a 3rd party because you can't even fit in with the right leaning GOP (I don't have this problem) how far do you really expect to get with a 3rd party competing with the Republicans? Say very far, I'd like to feel confident that you guys will actually pull this off.

You apparently don't realize this, but then, a 2 digit IQ'd subversive rarely does...even when shown!

0726151.jpg

You make fun of my IQ by posting a very random comic strip?

Just make the 3rd party thing happen, I'd really hate that so, is that extra incentive to go out and actually make that happen for a change?

Just make the 3rd party thing happen, I'd really hate that so, is that extra incentive to go out and actually make that happen for a change?

Not yet, HappyToy...Not just yet....it may be a quite revolution, of sorts...

Trump's betting odds improve as poll numbers rise!!!!!!!!!

NJ.com ^ | July 29, 2015 | By Jonathan D. Salant
WASHINGTON — Not too long ago, a dollar bet on businessman Donald Trump once would have returned $100 if he won the Republican presidential nomination. Now, the odds are 8 to 1. Trump's surge in opinion polls has made him more popular among bettors overseas wagering on the outcome of the U.S. presidential election. "Donald Trump has got to be taken seriously," said Rupert Adams, a spokesman for William Hill, a London-based gambling site whose name adorns the sports book at Monmouth Park in Oceanport and the sponsor of the William Hill Haskell Invitational at the track on Aug. 2....

WASHINGTON — Not too long ago, a dollar bet on businessman Donald Trump once would have returned $100 if he won the Republican presidential nomination. Now, the odds are 8 to 1. Trump's surge in opinion polls has made him more popular among bettors overseas wagering on the outcome of the U.S. presidential election. "Donald Trump has got to be taken seriously," said Rupert Adams, a spokesman for William Hill, a London-based gambling site whose name adorns the sports book at Monmouth Park in Oceanport and the sponsor of the William Hill Haskell Invitational at the track on Aug. 2....
I'd take Trump 25-1 but if you nitwits run him HC is a lock. Bring it, and I do mean it...

:alcoholic: Betting sites already? Hey, you attempt to prove a point with the best sources you can find I guess. In the meantime think....3rd party.

I'd take Trump 25-1 but if you nitwits run him HC is a lock. Bring it, and I do mean it...
How is she a lock? What are her successful accomplishments that has benefited America?

How is she a lock? What are her successful accomplishments that has benefited America?

For starters even Bernie Sanders kicks Trump's ass in a general.

I'll just drop this here......

Trump's strong streak in polls has even skeptics thinking he could be GOP nominee!!!!

Fox News Latino ^ | 28 July 2015
As they watched his infamous presidential campaign launch speech, in which he assailed Mexico for – as he put it – dumping its worst on the U.S. border, many observers declared that Donald Trump’s run for the White House was D.O.A. When he did well in polls of likely GOP voters, many observers called it a fluke. After he said Sen. John McCain, an Arizona Republican who was a Navy pilot and spent about five years in a North Vietnamese prison, was not a true hero, adding “I like people who weren’t captured,” many firmly believed it was the end...

What are Trump's? Oh right, he's rich, after declaring bankruptcy a few times.

Trump's strong streak in polls has even skeptics thinking he could be GOP nominee!!!!

As they watched his infamous presidential campaign launch speech, in which he assailed Mexico for – as he put it – dumping its worst on the U.S. border, many observers declared that Donald Trump’s run for the White House was D.O.A. When he did well in polls of likely GOP voters, many observers called it a fluke. After he said Sen. John McCain, an Arizona Republican who was a Navy pilot and spent about five years in a North Vietnamese prison, was not a true hero, adding “I like people who weren’t captured,” many firmly believed it was the end...

Keep the flame alive, I really want him to win the GOP primary. if he doesn't do you promise to go 3rd party?

He never declared bankruptcy, 4 of his hundreds of companies did.... But I expect a stupid ass, such as yourself would post that, want to repost he raped his first wife?.... So easy showing their stupidity, and lies.

Keep the flame alive, I really want him to win the GOP primary. if he doesn't do you promise to go 3rd party?
I'll go third party after this election....maybe!

He never declared bankruptcy, 4 of his hundreds of companies did.... But I expect a stupid ass, such as yourself would post that, want to repost he raped his first wife?.... So easy showing their stupidity, and lies.

Can you show me where Ivanna said that Donald Trump did not rip her hair out?

Trump has a great deal of support by minority voters. That is: Among 12 year olds, and the 10% minority share of Americans who are at the absolute bottom of the IQ scale.

No you won't.

Can you show me where Ivanna said that Donald Trump did not rip her hair out?
Right here... Damn, this is too fucking easy!

Ivana Trump rejects rape allegations, says she and Donald Trump are ‘the best of friends’!!!!!!

Daily News ^ | July 28, 2015 | Adam Edelman
Ivana Trump said Tuesday that she and Donald Trump "are the best of friends" and that Donald "would make an incredible President." DAVE KOTINSKY/GETTY IMAGES Ivana Trump said Tuesday that she and Donald Trump "are the best of friends" and that Donald "would make an incredible President." Just a day after allegations re-emerged that Donald Trump raped his ex-wife, Ivana Trump, the bombastic billionaire’s former spouse played down the controversy — and endorsed his presidential run — saying that the two are still “the best of friends.” "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years...

No you won't.

OK!

Forum List

Back