Interesting Statistic

Under extreme stress finer motor skills like aiming go out the window. A 90% shooter on the line becomes a 10% shooter under fire. I am surprised their hit rate is as good as it is.
Now, so what? How is this relevant at all to anything?

I don't know if it's that bad, but the average person in a firefight probably goes from 90% to 40 or 50%. Then, there are people who go from 90% to 95%. Yeah, some people react positively to stress. Usually, they're people who have dealt with the stress, usually of war.
Then there are those that aren't effected by the stress. They are purposed and focused on getting the job done.

Under extreme stress finer motor skills like aiming go out the window. A 90% shooter on the line becomes a 10% shooter under fire. I am surprised their hit rate is as good as it is.
Now, so what? How is this relevant at all to anything?

do you really need it explained to you, numbnuts?

do you want a *10% shooter* opening up in a roomful of kids?

Do you want a bad guy with a gun running through a school unstopped and unchallenged?

Has anyone posting here ever tried to shoot another human being?

Just trying to get a theoretical baseline of experience is all...

Has anyone posting here ever tried to shoot another human being?

Just trying to get a theoretical baseline of experience is all...

I came close, while on foot patrol at 1 o'clock in the morning walking through an alley I approached this man with his back towards me with his right arm tucked under his left arm pit. I at that time had my revolver unstrapped and ready to pull it from my holster. Anyway he was a drunk trying to hide a beer can.

that's what I thought.
Nothing but bullshit coming from gun grabbers of America.

Please cite me ever calling for:

1) More gun control
2) A weapons ban
3) The gov't confiscating legally purchased guns from Americans.

Thx in advance,

A15

that's what I thought.

1) More gun control
2) A weapons ban

Thx in advance,

A15

If you ridicule those who oppose it and think it not being tried you might as well come out of the closet and be supportive of it.

As does a golf ball. If you are hit by the ball off the club, you can be seriously injured, if not killed. If hit by it on the way down, you will feel it, but survive.

But a bullet is designed to penetrate....and if that thing hits you in the head on the way down, it will penetrate and likely kill you.

I don't think so. Bullets on the way down tend to tumble; as they first leave a barrel, they are rifled and much less prone to wind resistance, but a tumbling bullet is relatively slow (and makes a really weird noise, by the way).

People get killed by bullets shot up into the sky all the time.

FWIW, my understanding is any bullet that maintains a ballistic trajectory can be lethal, but bullets fired straight up or nearly straight up spends it's velocity, tips over into a tumble and is not lethal.

that's what I thought.

1) More gun control
2) A weapons ban

Thx in advance,

A15

If you ridicule those who oppose it and think it not being tried you might as well come out of the closet and be supportive of it.

So you have nothing again. What a shock ... not.

Making fun of paranoid retards like you who have been shitting themselves scared that Obama is going to come get their guns or impose more gun control and are calling for tarded shit like arming teachers in the wake of 20 6 year olds getting masacared = / = supportive of the above.

Making fun of paranoid retards like you who have been shitting themselves scared that Obama is going to come get their guns or impose more gun control and are calling for tarded shit like arming teachers in the wake of 20 6 year olds getting masacared = / = supportive of the above.

Why in the hell do you troll and ridicule those who oppose more gun control? That is if you don't support gun control? What is your purpose in this discussion?

Because your paranoia is hilarious and it's fun to watch you flip out.

The NYC Police need to go to Front Sight.

This is my 50 shots at 50 feet

crusaderfrank-albums-usmb-members-picture5452-50-at-50.jpg

When your paper target is ducking in behind something and firing back at you, be sure to let the NYPD know you're ready to school them.

1) More gun control
2) A weapons ban

Thx in advance,

A15

obama is anti gun his voting record shows that he is.. He's so fucking deceptive he's fooled those who think they are smart.

You may remember I said back in 2010 if obama is reelected he will push for a gun ban and then here we are two years later obama said he would sign in too law gun ban or new gun laws.

Now tell me which is retarded. Arming teachers who have firearm knowledge with firearms or leave children unprotected?

I heard a radio show caller say that when police discharge their firearms while on duty, the rate at which they hit their target is less than 1 in 3.

I researched and found data on NYC that puts it at 34%.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/08/nyregion/08nypd.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I found that to be interesting and relevant to a discussion of arming teachers in schools.

You know what OTHER number is relevant to a discussion of armed teachers? The rate at which unarmed people hit their targets, which would be 0 times.

obama is anti gun his voting record shows that he is.. He's so fucking deceptive he's fooled those who think they are smart.

You may remember I said back in 2010 if obama is reelected he will push for a gun ban and then here we are two years later obama said he would sign in too law gun ban or new gun laws.

Now tell me which is retarded. Arming teachers who have firearm knowledge with firearms or leave children unprotected?

False dilemma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing false about it. I called it back in 2010 and here we are. first order of business
ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN.

Nothing false about it. I called it back in 2010 and here we are. first order of business
ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN.

^this is a false dilemma ... educate yourself

ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN.

^this is a false dilemma ... educate yourself

And some wonder why obama won. Idiots like this who can see NO WRONG in obama.

Forum List

Back