Interesting: Righties are not upset about Jared Kushner & Staff using a Private Server

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

I call it: First excuse Fake News

The Brazenness of Trump's White House Staff Using Private Email

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”

Oh? Is he the Secretary of State?

And the senior adviser doesn't have Top Secret information Westwall?

There has been none presented. And, yet again for the learning impaired. His is not a official position, and he is not governed by a shitload of laws. She was, and she ignored them. She committed numerous crimes and you don't care for whatever reason it is that allows you to disengage your brain from reality.

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”

Hey.. When it's shown that the convenience of a private account was used IMPROPERLY. When it's shown that the sole purpose was to BYPASS the APPROVED channels of communicating sensitive and classified information. When it's shown that Jerrod/Ivanka REFUSED to install the PROPER SECURE LINES of communication in their offices -- I might take a look.. :rolleyes:

Like I told Harley Trump seems to get loud when his family is getting busted for something..He has been throwing fire this week, now we will see why.

:party:

Don't count your fish until you bait the hook. You folks are now hallucinating and talking with spiritland for breaking news.

Trump uses his weekly rally and twitter to fire up his supporters loud so the real issues are muffled. This week it is the NFL. next week baseball and hot dogs.:biggrin:

Hey.. When it's shown that the convenience of a private account was used IMPROPERLY. When it's shown that the sole purpose was to BYPASS the APPROVED channels of communicating sensitive and classified information. When it's shown that Jerrod/Ivanka REFUSED to install the PROPER SECURE LINES of communication in their offices -- I might take a look.. :rolleyes:

Like I told Harley Trump seems to get loud when his family is getting busted for something..He has been throwing fire this week, now we will see why.

:party:

Don't count your fish until you bait the hook. You folks are now hallucinating and talking with spiritland for breaking news.

Trump uses his weekly rally and twitter to fire up his supporters loud so the real issues are muffled. This week it is the NFL. next week baseball and hot dogs.:biggrin:

:itsok:

he's privvy to all kinds of state secrets. so was bannon.

So what. He's not the Secretary of State. She was. Hers was an official position defined by the COTUS. His isn't.

his 'position' doesn't mean squat if state secrets were passed along.... why?

because if they are sensitive.... then they are sensitive.

hasn't anybody LEARNED from the first scandal?

your excuses are stunning.

I am making no excuses. There has been no evidence that he has had classified material on his email server. None. There is LOADS of evidence that she did. It is YOU who have been making the lame ass excuses sweetcheeks.

</sarcasm>
or not.
That you only find liberal hypocrisy in the issue, or think you find it,

makes you the ultimate hypocrite.
it is the only issue

correct:

'or not'.

perhaps one should wait until all the facts come out about it.

perhaps even if it is found to be unclassified crap....no one should continue the chant like a mad mob stirred up by a nutjob to 'LOCK THEM UP!

right?
personally I don't care what he did. He isn't an elected official. no matter what you think. but now you believe hitlery committed a crime as an elected official, right?

What? LOL... The secretary of state is not an elected official.
Hitlery was a standing senator......what a fking goof.

The beef was about Bengazi and Secretary of State private information sent over a private server.

So what. He's not the Secretary of State. She was. Hers was an official position defined by the COTUS. His isn't.

I am making no excuses. There has been no evidence that he has had classified material on his email server. None. There is LOADS of evidence that she did. It is YOU who have been making the lame ass excuses sweetcheeks.

There is loads of evidence that they were retroactively classified.

It is the same exact thing.

Jared was forwarding white house emails over these servers , lets see what happens..but

Don't you recall all of the threads last summer about private servers and the government?

Topics:

She was being corrupt and didn't want any back trails

Ethically and for safety reasons a government official should stay on a government run servers

or not.
it is the only issue

correct:

'or not'.

perhaps one should wait until all the facts come out about it.

perhaps even if it is found to be unclassified crap....no one should continue the chant like a mad mob stirred up by a nutjob to 'LOCK THEM UP!

right?
personally I don't care what he did. He isn't an elected official. no matter what you think. but now you believe hitlery committed a crime as an elected official, right?

What? LOL... The secretary of state is not an elected official.
Hitlery was a standing senator......what a fking goof.

The beef was about Bengazi and Secretary of State private information sent over a private server.

and 33k deleted emails while under subpoena. thanks,

But nothing was done to hillary. The govt let her get away with her crimes so same should be done to the trumpers. THINK

Actually many democrats were angry at Clinton for using a private email...it may have cost her the election.

That and her underhanded tactic against Bernie, her persistent hypocrisy and lies, Benghazi
But nothing was done to hillary.
Nothing except for being continuously vilified by the Republicans and their sycophants in the media to the point that her use of private email for government business became a major contributing factor in her losing a Presidential Election.

Once we're seeing that the shoe of hypocrisy does indeed fit both feet.
Her incompetence [and her staffs] led to her servers being hacked ---- Kushner's were not hacked [that we know] . The end result of that hack and similar ones that highlighted her incompetence brought to light multiple questionable emails that had they been obtained legally [via search warrant ] would have lead to a mere mortal - outside the Democratic - leftard sphere of power being prosecuted and more than likely at the very least incarcerated.

The whole "email gate" imbroglio started with the fact that the Queen of Corruption was using a private email account to conduct official government business in violation of federal information security policy, the same exact thing that members of the Trump Administration are now being accused of.

Of course now the partisan lemmings-D that were defending her want the Trumplodytes drawn & quartered, while the partisan lemmings-R that wanted Her Royal Majesty burned at the stake are defending the exact same abuses by those from their own slice.

The circle of hypocrisy is complete.

Kushner was not a Government Official and he was not running a government agency. In addition The emails concerned were simply forwarded news articles and / or political commentary and were generally sent to someone who initiated the exchange by sending an email to his personal rather than his White House email address. There is no indication the used the server to conduct official business

Jared was forwarding white house emails over these servers , lets see what happens..but

Don't you recall all of the threads last summer about private servers and the government?

Topics:

She was being corrupt and didn't want any back trails

Ethically and for safety reasons a government official should stay on a government run servers

all related to 33K deleted emails while under subpoena.

There is loads of evidence that they were retroactively classified.

It is the same exact thing.

Bullshit. They were retroactively DECLASSIFIED. Get your facts straight.

There has been none presented. And, yet again for the learning impaired. His is not a official position, and he is not governed by a shitload of laws. She was, and she ignored them. She committed numerous crimes and you don't care for whatever reason it is that allows you to disengage your brain from reality.

Ah Hello... Jared took the Oath of Office or does that not mean anything? He is ethically bound ...

Your comment is sort of like saying things do not apply to the Trump family running the show in the White House and do not have to take responsibility for anything..

Ah Hello... Jared took the Oath of Office or does that not mean anything? He is ethically bound ...

Your comment is sort of like saying things do not apply to the Trump family running the show in the White House and do not have to take responsibility for anything..

Wrong. I hold the trump family to the same level of ethics that I hold myself. Clearly you feel that your hero the shrilary can do anything she wishes, can violate any law, and you will merely applaud like the good little puppet you are. If it is found that classified material is found on jareds server i will be wanting him to go to prison as well. That's the diff between you and I. I care about the laws of this land and want them applied equally to EVERYONE. You don't.

Wrong. I hold the trump family to the same level of ethics that I hold myself. Clearly you feel that your hero the shrilary can do anything she wishes, can violate any law, and you will merely applaud like the good little puppet you are. If it is found that classified material is found on jareds server i will be wanting him to go to prison as well. That's the diff between you and I. I care about the laws of this land and want them applied equally to EVERYONE. You don't.
DING, DING, DING, DING ^^^^^^^^^^:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

It is the difference between a conservative or independent and libturd.

Nothing except for being continuously vilified by the Republicans and their sycophants in the media to the point that her use of private email for government business became a major contributing factor in her losing a Presidential Election.

It wasn't simply her use of a private server that she was attacked for, it's the fact that she used it to send and receive highly classified documents. The later is a serious crime.

Of course, you're engaging in the typical leftwing tactic of focusing on details that aren't central to the issue.

It wasn't simply her use of a private server that she was attacked for, it's the fact that she used it to send and receive highly classified documents. The later is a serious crime.

Of course, you're engaging in the typical leftwing tactic of focusing on details that aren't central to the issue.
like deleting 33k of emails no matter where they came from under subpoena. the left have no brains. they are against cops and for criminal behavior by their gods.

Ouch, ... lol.. I am one of those democrats who liked Trump last summer, and I did /do not like Hillary. But I voted for my party like most people did because we felt like there was no choice...Plus Trump picked Pence so he screwed the independents and the left leaning so we see how he works.

So with that said, and being stuck with Trump I am enjoying calling out the lies he cried about and the fake news he quoted.

I was willing to give Trump a chance in the beginning, but obviously he would rather divide and F-up America..Luckily my family forgives me for getting sucked into Trumps lies..

Ouch, ... lol.. I am one of those democrats who liked Trump last summer, and I did /do not like Hillary. But I voted for my party like most people did because we felt like there was no choice...Plus Trump picked Pence so he screwed the independents and the left leaning so we see how he works.

So with that said, and being stuck with Trump I am enjoying calling out the lies he cried about and the fake news he quoted.

I was willing to give Trump a chance in the beginning, but obviously he would rather divide and F-up America..Luckily my family forgives me for getting sucked into Trumps lies..

Most of the fake news he called out has been proven correct. obummer already fucked up this country by dividing it more than any modern POTUS. He created more racial division than any in the last 50 years. Not since the 1960's has it been this bad. BLM is now actively pushing for the murder of cops, and a couple of them have stated publicly that white people should either be killed, or give their property to some random black people.

Quite a nice group you've hitched your wagon to.

DING, DING, DING, DING ^^^^^^^^^^:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

It is the difference between a conservative or independent and libturd.

See how easily some get sucked in..believing that they are the party of upholding the law and constitution ...

I actually debated with someone who said they were a constitutional christian ...:laugh2:

Oh come on.

upholding the law and constitution

The Republican Party has its share of demagogues, corrupt unethical charlatans, patronizing patsies and assorted criminal curmudgeons who will piss on the American people and our constitution just as readily as any Democrat . However they are Saints in comparison to the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back