Interesting: Righties are not upset about Jared Kushner & Staff using a Private Server

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

I call it: First excuse Fake News

The Brazenness of Trump's White House Staff Using Private Email

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”
Nothing matters to GOP voters unless Fox News and Rush Limbaugh Etc go crazy with lies over it. Brainwashed functional morons...

As was pointed out many times having a private e-mail account was not what got Hillary in trouble it was having her on server in her home sending and receiving classified information on it and deleting 30,000 e-mails. If the Trumps are doing the same thing there should be a full investigation into it if not this just typical partisan politics.

Hillary in a nutshell!

DKqr7YkU8AA28jQ

And the senior adviser doesn't have Top Secret information Westwall?

There has been none presented. And, yet again for the learning impaired. His is not a official position, and he is not governed by a shitload of laws. She was, and she ignored them. She committed numerous crimes and you don't care for whatever reason it is that allows you to disengage your brain from reality.

Ah Hello... Jared took the Oath of Office or does that not mean anything? He is ethically bound ...

Your comment is sort of like saying things do not apply to the Trump family running the show in the White House and do not have to take responsibility for anything..

Wrong. I hold the trump family to the same level of ethics that I hold myself. Clearly you feel that your hero the shrilary can do anything she wishes, can violate any law, and you will merely applaud like the good little puppet you are. If it is found that classified material is found on jareds server i will be wanting him to go to prison as well. That's the diff between you and I. I care about the laws of this land and want them applied equally to EVERYONE. You don't.
DING, DING, DING, DING ^^^^^^^^^^:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

It is the difference between a conservative or independent and libturd.

See how easily some get sucked in..believing that they are the party of upholding the law and constitution ...

I actually debated with someone who said they were a constitutional christian ...:laugh2:

Oh come on.

and?

And the senior adviser doesn't have Top Secret information Westwall?

There has been none presented. And, yet again for the learning impaired. His is not a official position, and he is not governed by a shitload of laws. She was, and she ignored them. She committed numerous crimes and you don't care for whatever reason it is that allows you to disengage your brain from reality.

Ah Hello... Jared took the Oath of Office or does that not mean anything? He is ethically bound ...

Your comment is sort of like saying things do not apply to the Trump family running the show in the White House and do not have to take responsibility for anything..

Wrong. I hold the trump family to the same level of ethics that I hold myself. Clearly you feel that your hero the shrilary can do anything she wishes, can violate any law, and you will merely applaud like the good little puppet you are. If it is found that classified material is found on jareds server i will be wanting him to go to prison as well. That's the diff between you and I. I care about the laws of this land and want them applied equally to EVERYONE. You don't.

Ouch, ... lol.. I am one of those democrats who liked Trump last summer, and I did /do not like Hillary. But I voted for my party like most people did because we felt like there was no choice...Plus Trump picked Pence so he screwed the independents and the left leaning so we see how he works.

So with that said, and being stuck with Trump I am enjoying calling out the lies he cried about and the fake news he quoted.

I was willing to give Trump a chance in the beginning, but obviously he would rather divide and F-up America..Luckily my family forgives me for getting sucked into Trumps lies..

Most of the fake news he called out has been proven correct. obummer already fucked up this country by dividing it more than any modern POTUS. He created more racial division than any in the last 50 years. Not since the 1960's has it been this bad. BLM is now actively pushing for the murder of cops, and a couple of them have stated publicly that white people should either be killed, or give their property to some random black people.

Quite a nice group you've hitched your wagon to.

upload_2017-9-26_13-36-14.jpeg

This is the kind of crap that got the fire burning under BLM... it offended many many people not only black people..

These southern senators like McConnell / Cruz told their people that they will fight Obama on everything so you can not blame the rising just on Obama..The Tea Party uprised and gave Obama hell..The skin heads started up with their making off the grid camps..Christian end of the world made survival huts..

Some people are still pissed that a black man got into office...

Trump is not helping calm down the anger either, he has fueled the flame.

As was pointed out many times having a private e-mail account was not what got Hillary in trouble it was having her on server in her home sending and receiving classified information on it and deleting 30,000 e-mails. If the Trumps are doing the same thing there should be a full investigation into it if not this just typical partisan politics.

Just curious, do you know where the server was located for Kushner's private emails? Was it his own?

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”
Nothing matters to GOP voters unless Fox News and Rush Limbaugh Etc go crazy with lies over it. Brainwashed functional morons...
so you agree then that hitlery deleted 33k of emails which was mostly the issue?

so you agree then that hitlery deleted 33k of emails which was mostly the issue?
She was allowed to delete her personal emails. This is nothing but right wing garbage... Four right-wing conspiracy nut jobs only which appears to be most of the GOP.

She was allowed to delete her personal emails. This is nothing but right wing garbage...
no she wasn't, her emails were under subpoena, makes it an illegal action. sorry bubba.

I understand you lefties have trouble with the word illegal.

So is popeye trying to change around what the media Russian Fake News Bots pushed through and Trump quoted last summer..It was not just about her deleted emails..

She was allowed to delete her personal emails. This is nothing but right wing garbage...
no she wasn't, her emails were under subpoena, makes it an illegal action. sorry bubba.

I understand you lefties have trouble with the word illegal.
All investigated nothing. Give It Up.

So is popeye trying to change around what the media Russian Fake News Bots pushed through and Trump quoted last summer..It was not just about her deleted emails..

I believe trump asked the russians if they had them to release them. yes?

Why should we be? Kushner is a very minor player, not like an Attorney General or Secretary of State. We know there was tons of major stuff in Hillary's server and that it was hacked by our enemies. So far, I don't have any idea what was in Kushner's little computer other than pizza orders to Papa Johns.

WON'T IT BE FUNNY if Mueller reveals that the Russians DID hack our election and it DID affect the outcome, but the offending data didn't come from anything Trump did but came from HILLARY'S OWN SERVER and she DID IT TO HERSELF!!!! :mm::spinner::mm:

Why should we be? Kushner is a very minor player, not like an Attorney General or Secretary of State. We know there was tons of major stuff in Hillary's server and that it was hacked by our enemies. So far, I don't have any idea what was in Kushner's little computer other than pizza orders to Papa Johns.

WON'T IT BE FUNNY if Mueller reveals that the Russians DID hack our election and it DID affect the outcome, but the offending data didn't come from anything Trump did but came from HILLARY'S OWN SERVER and she DID IT TO HERSELF!!!! :mm::spinner::mm:

Hillary's server was not hacked...The DNC was..

She was allowed to delete her personal emails. This is nothing but right wing garbage... Four right-wing conspiracy nut jobs only which appears to be most of the GOP.

What a laughable assertion. Only a brain dead hater dupe, such as yourself, could come up with something so inane.

Hillary's server was not hacked...The DNC was..

Actually, it wasn't. Seth Rich turned over the damning evidence to Assange, who then released it through wikileaks. Had the dnc server actually been hacked they would have turned it over to the FBI to find out who did the job, and how.

They didn't.

CASE CLOSED.

Ouch, ... lol.. I am one of those democrats who liked Trump last summer, and I did /do not like Hillary. But I voted for my party like most people did because we felt like there was no choice...Plus Trump picked Pence so he screwed the independents and the left leaning so we see how he works.

So with that said, and being stuck with Trump I am enjoying calling out the lies he cried about and the fake news he quoted.

I was willing to give Trump a chance in the beginning, but obviously he would rather divide and F-up America..Luckily my family forgives me for getting sucked into Trumps lies..

Most of the fake news he called out has been proven correct. obummer already fucked up this country by dividing it more than any modern POTUS. He created more racial division than any in the last 50 years. Not since the 1960's has it been this bad. BLM is now actively pushing for the murder of cops, and a couple of them have stated publicly that white people should either be killed, or give their property to some random black people.

Quite a nice group you've hitched your wagon to.

View attachment 151508

This is the kind of crap that got the fire burning under BLM... it offended many many people not only black people..

These southern senators like McConnell / Cruz told their people that they will fight Obama on everything so you can not blame the rising just on Obama..The Tea Party uprised and gave Obama hell..The skin heads started up with their making off the grid camps..Christian end of the world made survival huts..

Some people are still pissed that a black man got into office...

Trump is not helping calm down the anger either, he has fueled the flame.
No, liberals started it by hanging an effigy of Sarah Palin with Obama presiding over her back during the 08 campaign.
r

Come on lefties, you know that Kushner's E-mail setup was in place before Trump was sworn in and nothing related to national security was sent. The Hildabeast lied and destroyed evidence of critical foreign policy issues related to Secretary/State and her service was run by a mom&pop operation out of their freaking bathroom.

Come on lefties, you know that Kushner's E-mail setup was in place before Trump was sworn in and nothing related to national security was sent. The Hildabeast lied and destroyed evidence of critical foreign policy issues related to Secretary/State and her service was run by a mom&pop operation out of their freaking bathroom.
Sure. Maybe we should let it be investigated... Dupe.

Forum List

Back