Football or Healthcare ?

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
the choice was clear for Trump. He took his ego, and insulting players far more serious than he did pushing repeal/replace healthcare.

He has early morning NFL tweets, and the country has Obamacare.

TrumpBots got what they deserve - SUCKERS !

the Country got what it deserved - GOD BLESS THE USA.

AWWW come on Trumpdrones .. YOU WON ... YA STILL HAVE TWEETIE - PIE.

he hasn't been impeached - - - - YET.

the choice was clear for Trump. He took his ego, and insulting players far more serious than he did pushing repeal/replace healthcare.

Why is a useless kneel so much more important to the left than the millions of children without healthcare?

Well, to be fair he knew he was failing AGAIN on healthcare before he deflecting to the NFL. (and who fuck cares is Kaperdick takes a knee or can't find a job. The broncos need a qb, but that idiot would not be an improvement. LOL)

Why is a useless kneel so much more important to the left than the millions of children without healthcare?

try again, this time ask Tweetie-Pie that question.

Will there be another healthcare bill this week ?

there will be attempts to pass repeal/replace every time Trump needs to get his Drones foaming at the mouth, and patting him on the ass.

there will be attempts to pass repeal/replace every time Trump needs to get his Drones foaming at the mouth, and patting him on the ass.
In all seriousness, there are calls for the leadership to put healthcare on the next reconciliation calendar along with tax reform.

They are most likely not going to block grant Medicaid unless they put up the money to just expand it in all states, and even then sweeten the pot to make up for the 10% federal reduction in 2027. The gop governors oppose it. And Medicaid is NOT the problem. No one with any knowledge denies that holding down medical inflation is Medicaid's strong point. The Medicaid docs work cheaper than any of them. That doesn't mean giving states more flexibility is a bad idea though. Graham Cassidy was a poor bill though.

Probably the best that can be done is increasing the competition for private insurers.

To be honest, I'm less than pessimistic. We're stuck with this pig and on our way to single payer.

In all seriousness, there are calls for the leadership to put healthcare on the next reconciliation calendar along with tax reform.

They are most likely not going to block grant Medicaid unless they put up the money to just expand it in all states, and even then sweeten the pot to make up for the 10% federal reduction in 2027. The gop governors oppose it. And Medicaid is NOT the problem. No one with any knowledge denies that holding down medical inflation is Medicaid's strong point. The Medicaid docs work cheaper than any of them. That doesn't mean giving states more flexibility is a bad idea though. Graham Cassidy was a poor bill though.

Probably the best that can be done is increasing the competition for private insurers.

To be honest, I'm less than pessimistic. We're stuck with this pig and on our way to single payer.

"Probably the best that can be done is increasing the competition for private insurers"

As long as the "minimum" requirements and the 80 cents rule are in place there can be no competition.

I keep thinking that sooner or later both sides will saw off their horns, sit down, and amend ACA like they should do. I still believe they will considering the time and expense involved with a total change of some sort.

"Football or health care" Does that make sense to anyone but the angry and disappointed and leaderless crazy left? If the football players were on one knee saying a prayer, even a silent one, the crazy left would be smashing windows and torching cars and the players would risk being hauled off the field in handcuffs but it's O.K. with the crazy left if they are on one knee disrespecting the Country.

I keep thinking that sooner or later both sides will saw off their horns, sit down, and amend ACA like they should do. I still believe they will considering the time and expense involved with a total change of some sort.

Medicare for all is what's coming.

Imo it will have to be post-trump.

I got my social security statement in the mail the other day. To be sure, the payout from soc sec will be obscenely generous compared to the retirement system I pay over 7K per year in addition to the employer match. Even if I don't live, Mrs Dog will be grateful. But God Damn the little I have paid into Medicare compared to what I'll take out, even if I DIE one year after retirement is crazy. And I hope to work till 75.

People who say "single payer" have no clue as to how much their taxes would have to be. Bernie Sanders is a dangerous egotist.

You are probably right. Dammit.

And it's going to be awesome I'm sure. Massively expensive, shitty care. Pretty much everything the left wants.

Forum List

Back