Interesting: Righties are not upset about Jared Kushner & Staff using a Private Server

Is he emailing classified information to foreign powers who donate to various organizations he runs?

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

I call it: First excuse Fake News

The Brazenness of Trump's White House Staff Using Private Email

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”

Your headline is a flat out LIE. Why? You know it's wrong why do it?

He had a private email account, not private server hidden from the government for whatever nefarious use deemed necessary by the Clinton Cabal.

What's more, as required by law, and ignored by the Clinton's, all the emails sent by Mr. Kushner were saved.

Terribly desperate effort on your behalf.

Btw why should we be outraged over a breaking story before the info about it is known?

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”

I've been spitting bullets over it and today I'm running on a number of boards and comment sections and other conservatives are pissed off as well. Please don't generalize. To me it's outrageous whatever side of the aisle you come from.

I want some heads to roll. I'm consistent in my outrage on this.

One thing that really sets me clean off about this is that quite simply put this screw up should never ever have been allowed to happen. Even if there are innocent explainations I don't give a shit.

Optics. Optics and more freaking optics. Shame on those who did it. Now they've lowered the Trump team by their assinine arrogance.

Were you homeschooled in the law or what?

Jesus!!!!

Once AGAIN, please read my signature and click on the link for the list of offenses committed by Clinton Cabal.

I presume you "forgot" that Comey's comments came only days after former President Bill Clinton held his intended clandestine meeting with Attorney General with Loretta Lynch.

I am upset about an unmanaged, unsecured email server being used by the highest ranking cabinet member. While I am not happy about private email accounts being used, it is prevalent regardless of who is in office, it is a lot less of a risk and more manageable vs. an entire email server. It also shows you are not trying to hide as much.

He had a private email account, not private server hidden from the government for whatever nefarious use deemed necessary by the Clinton Cabal..

Kushners email is handled by a private server. Nowhere does it say he owned the server, just that like Clinton, it was on a private server.

The OP is 100% truthful.

Ah Hello... Jared took the Oath of Office or does that not mean anything? He is ethically bound ...

Your comment is sort of like saying things do not apply to the Trump family running the show in the White House and do not have to take responsibility for anything..

Wrong. I hold the trump family to the same level of ethics that I hold myself. Clearly you feel that your hero the shrilary can do anything she wishes, can violate any law, and you will merely applaud like the good little puppet you are. If it is found that classified material is found on jareds server i will be wanting him to go to prison as well. That's the diff between you and I. I care about the laws of this land and want them applied equally to EVERYONE. You don't.

Ouch, ... lol.. I am one of those democrats who liked Trump last summer, and I did /do not like Hillary. But I voted for my party like most people did because we felt like there was no choice...Plus Trump picked Pence so he screwed the independents and the left leaning so we see how he works.

So with that said, and being stuck with Trump I am enjoying calling out the lies he cried about and the fake news he quoted.

I was willing to give Trump a chance in the beginning, but obviously he would rather divide and F-up America..Luckily my family forgives me for getting sucked into Trumps lies..

Most of the fake news he called out has been proven correct. obummer already fucked up this country by dividing it more than any modern POTUS. He created more racial division than any in the last 50 years. Not since the 1960's has it been this bad. BLM is now actively pushing for the murder of cops, and a couple of them have stated publicly that white people should either be killed, or give their property to some random black people.

Quite a nice group you've hitched your wagon to.

View attachment 151508

This is the kind of crap that got the fire burning under BLM... it offended many many people not only black people..

These southern senators like McConnell / Cruz told their people that they will fight Obama on everything so you can not blame the rising just on Obama..The Tea Party uprised and gave Obama hell..The skin heads started up with their making off the grid camps..Christian end of the world made survival huts..

Some people are still pissed that a black man got into office...

Trump is not helping calm down the anger either, he has fueled the flame.
No, liberals started it by hanging an effigy of Sarah Palin with Obama presiding over her back during the 08 campaign.
r

Actually after looking it up, you are right Steve. I find this this behavior horrid.. and the behavior of a so called pastor hanging of Obama outside of his church as well..
In my opinion all of this hate will have have to answer to God.

Conservatives wear hypocrisy like a jewel encrusted crown. They stopped pretending they are uber hypocrites and just do it out in the open now.

Last edited:
unlike hillary who never knowingly received or fwd any. a teeny tiny (C) embedded in the few that were circulated never had the big blazing official CLASSIFIED header on any of them.

LOL-Th.gif

Please read my signature and click on the link.

One thing that really sets me clean off about this is that quite simply put this screw up should never ever have been allowed to happen. Even if there are innocent explainations I don't give a shit.

Optics. Optics and more freaking optics. Shame on those who did it. Now they've lowered the Trump team by their assinine arrogance.

Thank you Tiny..

Is he emailing classified information to foreign powers who donate to various organizations he runs?

He was emailing staff in the white house , and I am sure it was not about recipes and jokes...

So no on the foreign powers. And an I don't know on classified information. And no on the donors.

So again why should I be outraged yet?

Btw if he has done anything illegal, feel free to charge him

He had a private email account, not private server hidden from the government for whatever nefarious use deemed necessary by the Clinton Cabal.

What's more, as required by law, and ignored by the Clinton's, all the emails sent by Mr. Kushner were saved.

Terribly desperate effort on your behalf.

Try looking it up duffus...

President Donald J. Trump’s son-in-law and official White House adviser, Jared Kushner, used a private email server — set up after the election — to conduct White House business, according to a new report in Politico.

He was emailing staff in the white house , and I am sure it was not about recipes and jokes...

So no on the foreign powers. And an I don't know on classified information. And no on the donors.

So again why should I be outraged yet?

Btw if he has done anything illegal, feel free to charge him

Again we don't know what /where the emails were from so why are you defending this behavior ? So what if it is not illegal , does this administration do the " Don't do what I say ,not what I do " over and over again while people keep defending them..

We know it wasn't about the NFL at all, Trump was trying to deflect from this story..he does that over and over again too..

he's privvy to all kinds of state secrets. so was bannon.

So what. He's not the Secretary of State. She was. Hers was an official position defined by the COTUS. His isn't.

his 'position' doesn't mean squat if state secrets were passed along.... why?

because if they are sensitive.... then they are sensitive.

hasn't anybody LEARNED from the first scandal?

your excuses are stunning.

I am making no excuses. There has been no evidence that he has had classified material on his email server. None. There is LOADS of evidence that she did. It is YOU who have been making the lame ass excuses sweetcheeks.

There is loads of evidence that they were retroactively classified.

It is the same exact thing.

Bullshit. They were retroactively DECLASSIFIED. Get your facts straight.

No, there were thousands that were made classified because they were going to be made public. Look it up.

Forum List

Back