Interesting: Righties are not upset about Jared Kushner & Staff using a Private Server

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

I call it: First excuse Fake News

The Brazenness of Trump's White House Staff Using Private Email

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”

agreed
Its also funny how the left is now outraged about it
Weird how that works, ey?

But nothing was done to hillary. The govt let her get away with her crimes so same should be done to the trumpers. THINK

agreed

Who is upset..? I find it to be funny..

10.jpg

But nothing was done to hillary.
Nothing except for being continuously vilified by the Republicans and their sycophants in the media to the point that her use of private email for government business became a major contributing factor in her losing a Presidential Election.

Once we're seeing that the shoe of hypocrisy does indeed fit both feet.

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”
Ah'm jus glad the boy ken use email. Ah was beginng ter thank he's an idgit.

Hey.. When it's shown that the convenience of a private account was used IMPROPERLY. When it's shown that the sole purpose was to BYPASS the APPROVED channels of communicating sensitive and classified information. When it's shown that Jerrod/Ivanka REFUSED to install the PROPER SECURE LINES of communication in their offices -- I might take a look.. :rolleyes:

huh? so now are you outraged at Hitlery?

& last i heard, the question was raised as to whether any of the emails received or sent by trump's klan was classified info, so far.... no comment.

unlike hillary who never knowingly received or fwd any. a teeny tiny (C) embedded in the few that were circulated never had the big blazing official CLASSIFIED header on any of them.

agreed

10.jpg
a lot of people. I didnt mean you specifically. I think the hypocrisy is humorous, myself.

That you only find liberal hypocrisy in the issue, or think you find it,

makes you the ultimate hypocrite.
I was referring to the right, actually.

Hey.. When it's shown that the convenience of a private account was used IMPROPERLY. When it's shown that the sole purpose was to BYPASS the APPROVED channels of communicating sensitive and classified information. When it's shown that Jerrod/Ivanka REFUSED to install the PROPER SECURE LINES of communication in their offices -- I might take a look.. :rolleyes:
so does the left now believe that hitlery should be in jail?

LOCK THEM UP!

LOCK THEM UP!!!

LOCK THEM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See? :lol:

</sarcasm>
or not.
agreed

10.jpg
a lot of people. I didnt mean you specifically. I think the hypocrisy is humorous, myself.

That you only find liberal hypocrisy in the issue, or think you find it,

makes you the ultimate hypocrite.
That you only find liberal hypocrisy in the issue,

it is the only issue and quite loud in fact. you can't get away from it now, you just admitted that Hitlery was criminal.

Did you lie when you said no big deal?

Forum List

Back