Interesting: Righties are not upset about Jared Kushner & Staff using a Private Server

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

I call it: First excuse Fake News

The Brazenness of Trump's White House Staff Using Private Email

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”

Oh? Is he the Secretary of State?

he's privvy to all kinds of state secrets. so was bannon.

So what. He's not the Secretary of State. She was. Hers was an official position defined by the COTUS. His isn't.

his 'position' doesn't mean squat if state secrets were passed along.... why?

because if they are sensitive.... then they are sensitive.

hasn't anybody LEARNED from the first scandal?

your excuses are stunning.

LOCK THEM UP!

LOCK THEM UP!!!

LOCK THEM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agree...

just like they locked up Hillary

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
"his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing;

hope you paid attention.
hope you paid attention.

about as much attention as you paid to my sarcasm.

sure sure.... 'cept you STILL want her locked up despite the fact that she was let off the hook due to ALL the circumstances.

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”

he's privvy to all kinds of state secrets. so was bannon.

So what. He's not the Secretary of State. She was. Hers was an official position defined by the COTUS. His isn't.

because if they are sensitive.... then they are sensitive.

hasn't anybody LEARNED from the first scandal?

your excuses are stunning.

Just like the people that sent and received Classified info from HIllarys server should be punished.

(how many of them were, BTW?)

LOCK THEM UP!

LOCK THEM UP!!!

agree...

just like they locked up Hillary

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
"his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing;

hope you paid attention.
hope you paid attention.

about as much attention as you paid to my sarcasm.

sure sure.... 'cept you STILL want her locked up despite the fact that she was let off the hook due to ALL the circumstances.
let off the hook

perfect way to put it...

"let off the hook"

or not.
a lot of people. I didnt mean you specifically. I think the hypocrisy is humorous, myself.

That you only find liberal hypocrisy in the issue, or think you find it,

makes you the ultimate hypocrite.
it is the only issue

correct:

'or not'.

perhaps one should wait until all the facts come out about it.

perhaps even if it is found to be unclassified crap....no one should continue the chant like a mad mob stirred up by a nutjob to 'LOCK THEM UP!

right?
personally I don't care what he did. He isn't an elected official. no matter what you think. but now you believe hitlery committed a crime as an elected official, right?

& she would have been. (R)s have been salivating at that for decades.
and she would have been what?

& last i heard, the question was raised as to whether any of the emails received or sent by trump's klan was classified info, so far.... no comment.

unlike hillary who never knowingly received or fwd any. a teeny tiny (C) embedded in the few that were circulated never had the big blazing official CLASSIFIED header on any of them.

Of course they didn't have markings. Because she demanded her staff strip the stuff off from the SECURE CHANNELS and retransmit it to her BlackBerry. PLENTY of extremely classified stuff was found on that server. The moron used to LEAVE HER OFFICE, where the Blackberry wouldn't work, and go to another floor and stand in the hallway to send/recieve from her account. Because her office was a "tank". Completely secured. And she never allowed the PROPER equipment in that office to do her job within the protocols and systems DESIGNED for those secured channels.

When Ivanka/Jerrod reach that level -- let us all know please.

oh please. if she was lock upable.... it would have happened. how's benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiii going?
sure cause Comey played that fairly right? say it for us.

you mean when he came out with the info about some duplicate emails that mysteriously appeared on weiner's computer just a few days b4 election day?
I meant before he even began.

But nothing was done to hillary.
Nothing except for being continuously vilified by the Republicans and their sycophants in the media to the point that her use of private email for government business became a major contributing factor in her losing a Presidential Election.

Once we're seeing that the shoe of hypocrisy does indeed fit both feet.
Her incompetence [and her staffs] led to her servers being hacked ---- Kushner's were not hacked [that we know] . The end result of that hack and similar ones that highlighted her incompetence brought to light multiple questionable emails that had they been obtained legally [via search warrant ] would have lead to a mere mortal - outside the Democratic - leftard sphere of power being prosecuted and more than likely at the very least incarcerated.

The whole "email gate" imbroglio started with the fact that the Queen of Corruption was using a private email account to conduct official government business in violation of federal information security policy, the same exact thing that members of the Trump Administration are now being accused of.

Of course now the partisan lemmings-D that were defending her want the Trumplodytes drawn & quartered, while the partisan lemmings-R that wanted Her Royal Majesty burned at the stake are defending the exact same abuses by those from their own slice.

The circle of hypocrisy is complete.

Hey.. When it's shown that the convenience of a private account was used IMPROPERLY. When it's shown that the sole purpose was to BYPASS the APPROVED channels of communicating sensitive and classified information. When it's shown that Jerrod/Ivanka REFUSED to install the PROPER SECURE LINES of communication in their offices -- I might take a look.. :rolleyes:

Like I told Harley Trump seems to get loud when his family is getting busted for something..He has been throwing fire this week, now we will see why.

:party:

Nothing except for being continuously vilified by the Republicans and their sycophants in the media to the point that her use of private email for government business became a major contributing factor in her losing a Presidential Election.

Her incompetence [and her staffs] led to her servers being hacked ---- Kushner's were not hacked [that we know] . The end result of that hack and similar ones that highlighted her incompetence brought to light multiple questionable emails that had they been obtained legally [via search warrant ] would have lead to a mere mortal - outside the Democratic - leftard sphere of power being prosecuted and more than likely at the very least incarcerated.

The whole "email gate" imbroglio started with the fact that the Queen of Corruption was using a private email account to conduct official government business in violation of federal information security policy, the same exact thing that members of the Trump Administration are now being accused of.

Of course now the partisan lemmings-D that were defending her want the Trumplodytes drawn & quartered, while the partisan lemmings-R that wanted Her Royal Majesty burned at the stake are defending the exact same abuses by those from their own slice.

so now you agree hitlery committed a crime

except it isn't the same thing and what takes your argument nowhere. but is funny that you agree now that hitlery committed a crime. thanks.

Hey.. When it's shown that the convenience of a private account was used IMPROPERLY. When it's shown that the sole purpose was to BYPASS the APPROVED channels of communicating sensitive and classified information. When it's shown that Jerrod/Ivanka REFUSED to install the PROPER SECURE LINES of communication in their offices -- I might take a look.. :rolleyes:
so does the left now believe that hitlery should be in jail?

No worries, the guys in prison are keeping Trumps bed nice and warm.

LOCK THEM UP!

LOCK THEM UP!!!

See? :lol:

</sarcasm>
or not.
Who is upset..? I find it to be funny..

10.jpg
a lot of people. I didnt mean you specifically. I think the hypocrisy is humorous, myself.

it is the only issue

correct:

'or not'.

perhaps even if it is found to be unclassified crap....no one should continue the chant like a mad mob stirred up by a nutjob to 'LOCK THEM UP!

right?
personally I don't care what he did. He isn't an elected official. no matter what you think. but now you believe hitlery committed a crime as an elected official, right?

What? LOL... The secretary of state is not an elected official.

Like I told Harley Trump seems to get loud when his family is getting busted for something..He has been throwing fire this week, now we will see why.

:party:

Don't count your fish until you bait the hook. You folks are now hallucinating and talking with spiritland for breaking news.

And the senior adviser doesn't have Top Secret information Westwall?

so does the left now believe that hitlery should be in jail?

No worries, the guys in prison are keeping Trumps bed nice and warm.

so you think she should be. great.

or not.

it is the only issue

correct:

'or not'.

right?

What? LOL... The secretary of state is not an elected official.
Hitlery was a standing senator......what a fking goof.

LOL, I never didn't "agree" that she committed a crime.:cool:

Hyper-partisan douche bags; the only thing they are consistent in is their inconsistency.

LOL, I never didn't "agree" that she committed a crime.:cool:

Hyper-partisan douche bags; the only thing they are consistent in is their inconsistency.
I agree, you never didn't

Forum List

Back