Interesting argument against the Ground Zero Mosque

Here's a partial list. you match me one for one with Christian terrorists and then we can honestly compare the two religions

* 26 February 1993 – World Trade Center bombing, New York City. 6 killed.
* 13 March 1993 – 1993 Bombay bombings. Mumbai, India. 250 dead, 700 injured.
* 28 July 1994 – Buenos Aires, Argentina. Vehicle suicide bombing attack against AMIA building, the local Jewish community representation. 85 dead, more than 300 injured.
* 24 December 1994 – Air France Flight 8969 hijacking in Algiers by 3 members of Armed Islamic Group of Algeria and another terrorist. 7 killed including 4 hijackers.
* 25 June 1996 – Khobar Towers bombing, 20 killed, 372 wounded.
* 17 November 1997 – Luxor attack, 6 armed Islamic terrorists attack tourists at Egypts famous Luxor Ruins. 68 foreign tourists killed.
* 14 February 1998 – Bombing in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. 13 bombs explode within a 12 km radius. 46 killed and over 200 injured.
* 7 August 1998 – 1998 United States embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya. 224 dead. 4000+ injured.
* 4 September 1999 – A series of bombing attacks in several cities of Russia, nearly 300 killed.
* 12 October 2000 – Attack on the USS cole in the Yemeni port of Aden.
* 11 September 2001 – 4 planes hijacked and crashed into World Trade Center and The Pentagon by 19 hijackers. Nearly 3000 dead.[158]
* 13 December 2001 – Suicide attack on Indian parliament in New Delhi by Pakistan-based Islamist terrorist organizations, Jaish-E-Mohammad and Lashkar-e-Toiba. Aimed at eliminating the top leadership of India and causing anarchy in the country. 7 dead, 12 injured.
* 27 March 2002 – Suicide bomb attack on a Passover Seder in a Hotel in Netanya, Israel. 30 dead, 133 injured.
* 30 March 2002 and 24 November 2002 - Attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India. Total 25 dead.
* 7 May 2002 – Bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
* 24 September 2002 – Machine Gun attack on Hindu temple in Ahmedabad, India. 31 dead, 86 injured.[159][160]
* 12 October 2002 – Bombing in Bali nightclub. 202 killed, 300 injured.[161]
* 16 May 2003 – Casablanca Attacks – 4 simultaneous attacks in Casablanca killing 33 civilians (mostly Moroccans) carried by Salafia Jihadia.
* 11 March 2004 – Multiple bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured (alleged link to Al-Qaeda).
* 1 September 2004 - Beslan school hostage crisis, approximately 344 civilians including 186 children killed.[162][163]
* 2 November 2004 – The murder of Theo van Gogh (film director) by Amsterdam-born jihadist Mohammed Bouyeri.[164]
* 4 February 2005 – Muslim terrorists attacked the Christian community in Demsa, Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people.
* 5 July 2005 - Attack at the Hindu Ram temple at Ayodhya, India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism. 6 dead.
* 7 July 2005 – Multiple bombings in London Underground. 53 killed by four suicide bombers. Nearly 700 injured.
* 23 July 2005 – Bomb attacks at Sharm el-Sheikh, an Egyptian resort city, at least 64 people killed.
* 29 October 2005 – 29 October 2005 Delhi bombings, India. Over 60 killed and over 180 injured in a series of three attacks in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival.[165]
* 9 November 2005 – 2005 Amman bombings. a series of coordinated suicide attacks on hotels in Amman, Jordan. Over 60 killed and 115 injured.[166][167] Four attackers including a husband and wife team were involved.[168]
* 7 March 2006 – 2006 Varanasi bombings, India. A series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station in the Hindu holy city of Varanasi. 28 killed and over 100 injured.[169]
* 11 July 2006 – 11 July 2006 Mumbai train bombings, Mumbai, India; a series of seven bomb blasts that took place over a period of 11 minutes on the Suburban Railway in Mumbai. 209 killed and over 700 injured.
* 14 August 2007 – Qahtaniya bombings: Four suicide vehicle bombers massacred nearly 800 members of northern Iraq's Yazidi sect in the deadliest Iraq war's attack to date.
* 26 July 2008 – 2008 Ahmedabad bombings, India. Islamic terrorists detonate at least 21 explosive devices in the heart of this industrial capital, leaving at least 56 dead and 200 injured. A Muslim group calling itself the Indian Mujahideen claims responsibility. Indian authorities believe that extremists with ties to Pakistan and/or Bangladesh are likely responsible and are intent on inciting communal violence.[170] Investigation by Indian police led to the eventual arrest of a number of terrorists suspected of carrying out the blasts, most of whom belong to a well-known terrorist group, The Students Islamic Movement of India.[171]
* 13 September 2008 – Bombing series in Delhi, India. Pakistani extremist groups plant bombs at several places including India Gate, out of which the ones at Karol Bagh, Connaught Place and Greater Kailash explode leaving around 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by another attack two weeks later at the congested Mehrauli area, leaving 3 people dead.
* 26 November 2008 – Muslim extremists kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in a series of coordinated attacks on India's largest city and financial capital, Mumbai. A group calling itself the Deccan Mujaheddin claims responsibility, however, the government of India suspects Islamic terrorists based in Pakistan are responsible. Ajmal Kasab, one of the terrorists, was caught alive.[172][173]
* 25 October 2009. Baghdad, Iraq. During a terrorist attack, two bomber vehicles detonated in the Green Zone, killing at least 155 people and injuring 520.
* 28 October 2009 – Peshawar, Pakistan. A car bomb is detonated in a woman exclusive shopping district, and over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
* 5 November 2009 - Fort Hood shooting, Texas, USA. U.S. Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan, an American Muslim of Palestinian descent, shot and killed 13 people and wounded 30 others at a U.S. Army base.
* 3 December 2009 – Mogadishu, Somalia. A male suicide bomber disguised as a woman detonates in a hotel meeting hall. The hotel was hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students when the blast went off, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.[174]
* 1 January 2010 – Lakki Marwat, Pakistan. A suicide car bomber drove his explosive-laden vehicle into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people.[175]
* 1 May 2010 - New York, New York, USA. Faisal Shahzad, an Islamic Pakistani American who received U.S. citizenship in December 2009, attempted to detonate a car bomb in Times Square working with the Pakistani Taliban or Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan.
* 28 May 2010 - Attacks on Ahmadi Mosques Lahore, Pakistan. Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan claimed attacks on two mosques simultaneously belonging to the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others.

So, I take it you believe all Muslims to be the same as their radical terrorists? I guess you must also think Christians are the same as David Koresh, or Tim McVeigh. Wow Conhog, never knew you hated religions so much. I'm sure you flip off and piss on Christians for all they've done? I mean, they're steeped in such violence and molestation. Such is the logic you're using here.

no where in this thread have i said the Islamic center shouldnt be built
so pull your head out of your ass and read what i said
he is using things that are total strawmen as examples

I never said you did, but I like to think I was saying Bert's point better than he was.

Again stop with the McVeigh, he was no Christian, by his own words.

Have a Waco Siege for your trouble. Or an abortion clinic bombing. Or Catholic priests molesting kids.

But that isn't the point of this mosque debate. The point is that those who want to build it blamed US for 9/11 and are obviously of the more radical brand of Islam and are spitting in our faces. You dipshits keep comparing them to Christians. Well I will give you one, Muslims wanting to build this mosque near 9/11 is akin to any David Koresh followers who are still around wanting to build a 13 story burn victim unit in Waco, TX. How sensitive would that be?

...What? Have you looked up any information at all? He said the US kinda had a hand in bringing it on itself, which as you yourself stated prior in this thread, we did by putting troops in Saudi Arabia. And we did train and arm Bid Laden himself after all, so it's hardly a lie to say we had some hand in causing 9/11.

Has he done anything radical that makes him as radical as the 9/11 radicals? I did point out the guy has said that terrorism and fanaticism have no place in Islam, and people who justified what they did by saying Allah told them to in the Koran were wrong.

Listen Bert, you can play your little fucking word games all you want , but the fucking fact is Muslims attacked us on 9/11 , and on other occasions but let's just focus on this SINGLE event. They justified it by saying it was because of religion? Stop being stupid. Do you consider the crusades to be a war between Christianity and Islam or we're those people just using religion to justify as well?

While you're at it, read up on the history of Islam, it's a violent , homicidal religion. Why you feel the need to lie to protect them is beyond me, it is what it is.

PS - You show me a video of ordinary Christians CHEERING because a kid got molested and I will condemn the entire religion. There is a giant fundamental difference between a few nuts hiding their evil behind a religion and an entire religion being evil.

Muslims attacked us on 9/11 is like saying Christians attacked us on OKC. The crusaders is a war between people who wanted land, they used religion and made it a holy war to justify it and make people fight said war.

Read up on the history of Islam? Why not go read up on the history of Christianity while your at it? Heck, go read the Old Testament, it's no walk through candyland.

The fact you're willing to condemn a entire religion because a couple people cheered something shows you're a moron of epic proportions.
I fully believe in freedom of religion, and really didn't have a negative opinion of the mosque buing built there until I came across Imam Feisel's "dawa".

In the following pdf, take a serious look at what this obvious radical SOB is calling for. Let alone the fact that the man refuses to disclose where monies are coming from to fund this mosque. Pay very close attention to what that piece of shit is calling for amongst his followers. Pay very close attention to what his plans for this mosque are. It obviously goes far beyond the hopey changey BS he is trying to shove down our throats.

Scroll down to page 7, paragraphs 4 and 5....Go to page 10 and read paragraph 17, it continues through page 11

www.911familiesforamerica.org/CI/IPT20.pdf

This Imam is a radical piece of shit. The mosque being headed by him, and built in that location is FUCKING WRONG on so many levels.....And loony liberal spin cannot change that fact.....Although i'm sure Modberts young lil' loony liberal ass will try.

You know he didn't write that PDF, right?

That was found in duing an FBI raid in 2004, and has NOTHING to do with Cordoba house or Rauf. The website you posted says that.

Osama Bin Laden and his cronies use religion as a end to their means.

That statement would be truer if it said, "islam is the reason osama bin laden kills."

I'm convinced that if a conservative got online and wrote "The sky is blue" Bert would argue that it is actually purple. All the while never having a problem lying or ignoring lies from his fellow lefties.

Fucking hack.

no, you are claiming that Atta didnt do what he did in the name is Islam, and that is just plain FALSE

See post #19. I originally said Islam had nothing to do with 9/11 earlier in the thread, but I edited that accordingly and had posted differently by post #19.
you hadnt changed in post 19
you were still trying to put up that same failed analogy of an equivalence in Christianity
and conhog was very specific to say "radical islam"

Osama Bin Laden and his cronies use religion as a end to their means.

That statement would be truer if it said, "islam is the reason osama bin laden kills."

I'm convinced that if a conservative got online and wrote "The sky is blue" Bert would argue that it is actually purple. All the while never having a problem lying or ignoring lies from his fellow lefties.

Fucking hack.

You just described half the liberals on the board... :lol:

So, I take it you believe all Muslims to be the same as their radical terrorists? I guess you must also think Christians are the same as David Koresh, or Tim McVeigh. Wow Conhog, never knew you hated religions so much. I'm sure you flip off and piss on Christians for all they've done? I mean, they're steeped in such violence and molestation. Such is the logic you're using here.

I never said you did, but I like to think I was saying Bert's point better than he was.

Again stop with the McVeigh, he was no Christian, by his own words.

Have a Waco Siege for your trouble. Or an abortion clinic bombing. Or Catholic priests molesting kids.

But that isn't the point of this mosque debate. The point is that those who want to build it blamed US for 9/11 and are obviously of the more radical brand of Islam and are spitting in our faces. You dipshits keep comparing them to Christians. Well I will give you one, Muslims wanting to build this mosque near 9/11 is akin to any David Koresh followers who are still around wanting to build a 13 story burn victim unit in Waco, TX. How sensitive would that be?

...What? Have you looked up any information at all? He said the US kinda had a hand in bringing it on itself, which as you yourself stated prior in this thread, we did by putting troops in Saudi Arabia. And we did train and arm Bid Laden himself after all, so it's hardly a lie to say we had some hand in causing 9/11.

Has he done anything radical that makes him as radical as the 9/11 radicals? I did point out the guy has said that terrorism and fanaticism have no place in Islam, and people who justified what they did by saying Allah told them to in the Koran were wrong.

Look, you want frankness. I think anyone who supports a religion which condones allowing a man to kill his wife or children if they piss him off to be as radical as the 9/11 morons, just not as open about their craziness. I mean we're talking about a religion that is so fucked up that a woman can not charge rape against a man unless she has 3 male witnesses. A religion which condones chopping off the hands of thieves, a religion which calls for the destruction of an entire nation, a religion which calls for the death of non believers, these are fundamental tenets of Islam that some idiots have expounded into something even worse than it is on its own.

Islam is NOT a religion of peace, it is a religion of terror. There is a reason why no primarily Islamic nation is a free nation. Because if they were truly free people would rebel and Islam would be gone.

Very damned few Muslims condemned teh terrorists who kill innocent people, and those who do do so with forked tongues.

I highly recommend this book for anyone who wants a look at the real religion of peace.............

Because They Hate: A Survivor of ... - Google Books

holy strawman batman
you have pulled out so many just in this thread

So if treating all Christians the same as their bad apples (child molesters, abortion clinic bombers) a strawman, that makes treating all Muslims the same as their bad apples (terrorists)...

If you guessed a strawman, you'd be correct.

Here's a partial list. you match me one for one with Christian terrorists and then we can honestly compare the two religions

* 26 February 1993 – World Trade Center bombing, New York City. 6 killed.
* 13 March 1993 – 1993 Bombay bombings. Mumbai, India. 250 dead, 700 injured.
* 28 July 1994 – Buenos Aires, Argentina. Vehicle suicide bombing attack against AMIA building, the local Jewish community representation. 85 dead, more than 300 injured.
* 24 December 1994 – Air France Flight 8969 hijacking in Algiers by 3 members of Armed Islamic Group of Algeria and another terrorist. 7 killed including 4 hijackers.
* 25 June 1996 – Khobar Towers bombing, 20 killed, 372 wounded.
* 17 November 1997 – Luxor attack, 6 armed Islamic terrorists attack tourists at Egypts famous Luxor Ruins. 68 foreign tourists killed.
* 14 February 1998 – Bombing in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. 13 bombs explode within a 12 km radius. 46 killed and over 200 injured.
* 7 August 1998 – 1998 United States embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya. 224 dead. 4000+ injured.
* 4 September 1999 – A series of bombing attacks in several cities of Russia, nearly 300 killed.
* 12 October 2000 – Attack on the USS cole in the Yemeni port of Aden.
* 11 September 2001 – 4 planes hijacked and crashed into World Trade Center and The Pentagon by 19 hijackers. Nearly 3000 dead.[158]
* 13 December 2001 – Suicide attack on Indian parliament in New Delhi by Pakistan-based Islamist terrorist organizations, Jaish-E-Mohammad and Lashkar-e-Toiba. Aimed at eliminating the top leadership of India and causing anarchy in the country. 7 dead, 12 injured.
* 27 March 2002 – Suicide bomb attack on a Passover Seder in a Hotel in Netanya, Israel. 30 dead, 133 injured.
* 30 March 2002 and 24 November 2002 - Attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India. Total 25 dead.
* 7 May 2002 – Bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
* 24 September 2002 – Machine Gun attack on Hindu temple in Ahmedabad, India. 31 dead, 86 injured.[159][160]
* 12 October 2002 – Bombing in Bali nightclub. 202 killed, 300 injured.[161]
* 16 May 2003 – Casablanca Attacks – 4 simultaneous attacks in Casablanca killing 33 civilians (mostly Moroccans) carried by Salafia Jihadia.
* 11 March 2004 – Multiple bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured (alleged link to Al-Qaeda).
* 1 September 2004 - Beslan school hostage crisis, approximately 344 civilians including 186 children killed.[162][163]
* 2 November 2004 – The murder of Theo van Gogh (film director) by Amsterdam-born jihadist Mohammed Bouyeri.[164]
* 4 February 2005 – Muslim terrorists attacked the Christian community in Demsa, Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people.
* 5 July 2005 - Attack at the Hindu Ram temple at Ayodhya, India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism. 6 dead.
* 7 July 2005 – Multiple bombings in London Underground. 53 killed by four suicide bombers. Nearly 700 injured.
* 23 July 2005 – Bomb attacks at Sharm el-Sheikh, an Egyptian resort city, at least 64 people killed.
* 29 October 2005 – 29 October 2005 Delhi bombings, India. Over 60 killed and over 180 injured in a series of three attacks in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival.[165]
* 9 November 2005 – 2005 Amman bombings. a series of coordinated suicide attacks on hotels in Amman, Jordan. Over 60 killed and 115 injured.[166][167] Four attackers including a husband and wife team were involved.[168]
* 7 March 2006 – 2006 Varanasi bombings, India. A series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station in the Hindu holy city of Varanasi. 28 killed and over 100 injured.[169]
* 11 July 2006 – 11 July 2006 Mumbai train bombings, Mumbai, India; a series of seven bomb blasts that took place over a period of 11 minutes on the Suburban Railway in Mumbai. 209 killed and over 700 injured.
* 14 August 2007 – Qahtaniya bombings: Four suicide vehicle bombers massacred nearly 800 members of northern Iraq's Yazidi sect in the deadliest Iraq war's attack to date.
* 26 July 2008 – 2008 Ahmedabad bombings, India. Islamic terrorists detonate at least 21 explosive devices in the heart of this industrial capital, leaving at least 56 dead and 200 injured. A Muslim group calling itself the Indian Mujahideen claims responsibility. Indian authorities believe that extremists with ties to Pakistan and/or Bangladesh are likely responsible and are intent on inciting communal violence.[170] Investigation by Indian police led to the eventual arrest of a number of terrorists suspected of carrying out the blasts, most of whom belong to a well-known terrorist group, The Students Islamic Movement of India.[171]
* 13 September 2008 – Bombing series in Delhi, India. Pakistani extremist groups plant bombs at several places including India Gate, out of which the ones at Karol Bagh, Connaught Place and Greater Kailash explode leaving around 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by another attack two weeks later at the congested Mehrauli area, leaving 3 people dead.
* 26 November 2008 – Muslim extremists kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in a series of coordinated attacks on India's largest city and financial capital, Mumbai. A group calling itself the Deccan Mujaheddin claims responsibility, however, the government of India suspects Islamic terrorists based in Pakistan are responsible. Ajmal Kasab, one of the terrorists, was caught alive.[172][173]
* 25 October 2009. Baghdad, Iraq. During a terrorist attack, two bomber vehicles detonated in the Green Zone, killing at least 155 people and injuring 520.
* 28 October 2009 – Peshawar, Pakistan. A car bomb is detonated in a woman exclusive shopping district, and over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
* 5 November 2009 - Fort Hood shooting, Texas, USA. U.S. Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan, an American Muslim of Palestinian descent, shot and killed 13 people and wounded 30 others at a U.S. Army base.
* 3 December 2009 – Mogadishu, Somalia. A male suicide bomber disguised as a woman detonates in a hotel meeting hall. The hotel was hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students when the blast went off, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.[174]
* 1 January 2010 – Lakki Marwat, Pakistan. A suicide car bomber drove his explosive-laden vehicle into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people.[175]
* 1 May 2010 - New York, New York, USA. Faisal Shahzad, an Islamic Pakistani American who received U.S. citizenship in December 2009, attempted to detonate a car bomb in Times Square working with the Pakistani Taliban or Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan.
* 28 May 2010 - Attacks on Ahmadi Mosques Lahore, Pakistan. Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan claimed attacks on two mosques simultaneously belonging to the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others.

You need to edit this and link it please. -EZ

The link would be to my own hard drive which I don't have set up as a server, so that's not possible.

you were still trying to put up that same failed analogy of an equivalence in Christianity

You know Dive, I really can't drive my point home anymore possible. 9/11 was the result of Radical Islam. This does not mean we should be trying to eliminate Islam or Muslims. Blaming 9/11 on Islam because the people behind it used Islam for reasoning is exactly like blaming Christians for the people who bomb the abortion clinics and use Christianity for reasoning.

I'm not sure why you can't see both religions having their fair share of whackjobs.

You know Dive, I really can't drive my point home anymore possible. 9/11 was the result of Radical Islam. This does not mean we should be trying to eliminate Islam or Muslims. Blaming 9/11 on Islam because the people behind it used Islam for reasoning is exactly like blaming Christians for the people who bomb the abortion clinics and use Christianity for reasoning.

I'm not sure why you can't see both religions having their fair share of whackjobs.

But it appears you're not either willing or able to see that it was islam, in the name of allah, in the name of jihad, that killed 3,000+ innocent people in NYC, and now that very same religion wants to build a mosque right where all the killing took place.

So I ask, do YOU see that as a good thing?

Do YOU think it's insensitive?

nice, more strawmen

nevermind

Islamic whackjobs 10X> Christian whackjobs and you know it. The fact that you won't even admit that simple fact is what makes you look stupid on this point.

PS I'm happy to condemn Christians who use their religion to attack anyone for being bad Christians. A Muslim who attacks someone under the guise of their religeon is congratulated by other Muslims and if they died they are claimed to receive rewards in heaven. The last time a Christian was offered rewards in heaven if he died in a struggle in the name of Christianity was around 1270 AD

But it appears you're not either willing or able to see that it was islam, in the name of allah, in the name of jihad, that killed 3,000+ innocent people in NYC, and now that very same religion wants to build a mosque right where all the killing took place.

i do not oppose this Islamic center being built, you can not blame 1.3 billion people for the actions of a few

but for bert to be saying that Islam wasnt involved in this terrorist attack is just plain FALSE

It wasn't Islam that killed 3,000+ people that day. It was 19 cowards who carried out that act.

but for bert to be saying that Islam wasnt involved in this terrorist attack is just plain FALSE

It was Radical Islam, not sure why you're saying I'm saying it wasn't involved at this point.

i do not oppose this Islamic center being built, you can not blame 1.3 billion people for the actions of a few

I want them to build it, it proves what insensitive pricks they are and how little regard they h ave for us. Fuck em, build it.

Heard in interesting theory on FoxNews last night though, one of the guests, I don't remember which, said it will never be built, the claim was that no no banks would finance, permits would get lost in paperwork and unions would drag their feet if they even agreed to do any work at all. I'd love to see that happen actually.

Yes I can blame them, when they don't scream from the roof tops in denunciation of such actions. Fact of the matter is, islam is such a violent religion that if a muslim ever did speak out against their own islamist terrorists, they'd get their head sawed off. islam is a violent, merciless, BLOODY religion.

but for bert to be saying that Islam wasn't involved in this terrorist attack is just plain FALSE
I agree.

It was Radical Islam, not sure why you're saying I'm saying it wasn't involved at this point.
because you were saying that
'you have now changed
you confronted conhog even when HE said it was radical islam
YOU have now seen the light and are saying the same thing

It wasn't Islam that killed 3,000+ people that day. It was 19 cowards who carried out that act.

In the name of islam, shouting "ALLAH AKBAR" as the planes smashed into the twin towers.

Last edited:
Yes I can blame them, when they don't scream from the roof tops in denunciation of such actions. Fact of the matter is, islam is such a violent religion that if a muslim ever did speak out against their own islamist terrorists, they'd get their head sawed off. islam is a violent, merciless, BLOODY religion.

but for bert to be saying that Islam wasn't involved in this terrorist attack is just plain FALSE
I agree.

Rauf has LOUDLY spoken out against Radical Islamic terrorism.

Repeatedly.

Heard in interesting theory on FoxNews last night though, one of the guests, I don't remember which, said it will never be built, the claim was that no no banks would finance, permits would get lost in paperwork and unions would drag their feet if they even agreed to do any work at all. I'd love to see that happen actually.

If we start shredding our constitution, especially the first amendment because of what happened on 9/11, then Osama Bin Laden is going to get partly of exactly what he wanted.

Forum List

Back