Interesting argument against the Ground Zero Mosque

And this wasn't done in the name of Islam either. It was done in order to attack America because the mastermind, Osama Bin Laden did not like the fact we put troops (especially those of the female gender) on Saudi Arabia soil during the Gulf War. We tend to forget the small facts like the CIA trained Osama Bin Laden and his pals, gave him weapons and money to fight the Soviet Union in Afghanistan, and of course were friends with him up until the Gulf War.

9/11 had nothing to do with Islam.

You're a fool if you believe that Bert. 9/11 had EVERYTHING to do with Islam as it was their radical Islamic faith which led them to hate America for having troops in Saudi Arabia , which they of course consider holy Islamic land.

Read a damned history book.

So, if they weren't Muslim but some other religion different than ours, they wouldn't have attacked? They would've stayed home and played nice?

I don't know about that, but they wouldn't have gotten all pissed about US soldiers being in Saudi Arabia. That is ALL about their Muslim religion and is at least 90% of the reason 9/11 occurred.

Come on..

What you explained is one of the reasons, and the other reason was in the name of Islam, Allah and Jihad.

Osama Bin Laden and his cronies use religion as a end to their means. No more different than the people who used passages from the Bible to defend slavery, banning of interracial marriage, kid fucking, or whatever else you want to name.

Not within 2 blocks of the U.S.S. Arizona, tho.

Seriously, the distance doesn't matter. It's not like they're building the damn thing on Ground Zero.

There are two churches within a block of the OKC Memorial, by your logic we should tear those down too because its insensitive to the victims, asshole.

Obviously, the distance doesn't matter to you :eusa_whistle:.
Geez, I didn't know the majority of OKC victims were Islamofascists. You're a real splooge-fountain of wisdom and knowledge :rolleyes:.

Obviously, the distance doesn't matter to you :eusa_whistle:.
Geez, I didn't know the majority of OKC victims were Islamofascists. You're a real splooge-fountain of wisdom and knowledge :rolleyes:.

So wait, now the religion of the victims matter? What about the Muslims who died on 9/11? How about you stop using what the victims might or might not of thought as justification for your bigotry?

You're a fool if you believe that Bert. 9/11 had EVERYTHING to do with Islam as it was their radical Islamic faith which led them to hate America for having troops in Saudi Arabia , which they of course consider holy Islamic land.

So, if they weren't Muslim but some other religion different than ours, they wouldn't have attacked? They would've stayed home and played nice?

I don't know about that, but they wouldn't have gotten all pissed about US soldiers being in Saudi Arabia. That is ALL about their Muslim religion and is at least 90% of the reason 9/11 occurred.

But if it was another major religion's holy land, completely different from ours, we wouldn't have religious extremist terrorists attacking?

My point here is, it wasn't so much of Islam itself that caused the attacks, but more so culture clash and our tendency to stick our fingers in all the pies.

I've read plenty on this ConHog. You seem to be missing the point. Radicals attacked us on 9/11, using religion as their justification. In reality, they simply wanted to attack America. It's not like this was Al-Qaeda's first attack against us.

If you're going to blame the entire religion of Islam because a couple of radicals decided to use the religion's name in attacking us, then you might as well attacking Christians because of the abortion clinics bombing or the kid molesting scandal in the church.

In fact, using the logic in this thread, we should tear down every church within a half mile of a rape victim because it's insensitive.
holy strawman batman
you have pulled out so many just in this thread

I've read plenty on this ConHog. You seem to be missing the point. Radicals attacked us on 9/11, using religion as their justification. In reality, they simply wanted to attack America. It's not like this was Al-Qaeda's first attack against us.

If you're going to blame the entire religion of Islam because a couple of radicals decided to use the religion's name in attacking us, then you might as well attacking Christians because of the abortion clinics bombing or the kid molesting scandal in the church.

In fact, using the logic in this thread, we should tear down every church within a half mile of a rape victim because it's insensitive.

Listen Bert, you can play your little fucking word games all you want , but the fucking fact is Muslims attacked us on 9/11 , and on other occasions but let's just focus on this SINGLE event. They justified it by saying it was because of religion? Stop being stupid. Do you consider the crusades to be a war between Christianity and Islam or we're those people just using religion to justify as well?

While you're at it, read up on the history of Islam, it's a violent , homicidal religion. Why you feel the need to lie to protect them is beyond me, it is what it is.

PS - You show me a video of ordinary Christians CHEERING because a kid got molested and I will condemn the entire religion. There is a giant fundamental difference between a few nuts hiding their evil behind a religion and an entire religion being evil.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

holy strawman batman

So if treating all Christians the same as their bad apples (child molesters, abortion clinic bombers) a strawman, that makes treating all Muslims the same as their bad apples (terrorists)...

If you guessed a strawman, you'd be correct.

Last edited:
Come on..

What you explained is one of the reasons, and the other reason was in the name of Islam, Allah and Jihad.

Osama Bin Laden and his cronies use religion as a end to their means. No more different than the people who used passages from the Bible to defend slavery, banning of interracial marriage, kid fucking, or whatever else you want to name.

Bert, seriously stop defending the indefensible. It's not justifying. It's reasoning. They reason that their religion allows them to kill infidels. That means the entire reason they kill is because of religion.

Your stupid thinking here would be like a man killing another person for his wallet and then saying "oh the wallet isn't why I killed him, that was just justifying." What's the damn difference, the wallet is what convinced him to commit murder.

Listen Bert, you can play your little fucking word games all you want , but the fucking fact is Muslims attacked us on 9/11 , and on other occasions but let's just focus on this SINGLE event. They justified it by saying it was because of religion? Stop being stupid. Do you consider the crusades to be a war between Christianity and Islam or we're those people just using religion to justify as well?

While you're at it, read up on the history of Islam, it's a violent , homicidal religion. Why you feel the need to lie to protect them is beyond me, it is what it is.

PS - You show me a video of ordinary Christians CHEERING because a kid got molested and I will condemn the entire religion. There is a giant fundamental difference between a few nuts hiding their evil behind a religion and an entire religion being evil.

Muslims attacked us on 9/11 is like saying Christians attacked us on OKC. The crusaders is a war between people who wanted land, they used religion and made it a holy war to justify it and make people fight said war.

Read up on the history of Islam? Why not go read up on the history of Christianity while your at it? Heck, go read the Old Testament, it's no walk through candyland.

The fact you're willing to condemn a entire religion because a couple people cheered something shows you're a moron of epic proportions.

If you are on a beach, you will always find the sand-corn you're looking for.

Come on..

Of course not, but saying it had nothing to do with Islam is kind of silly..

holy strawman batman

So if treating all Christians the same as their bad apples (child molesters, abortion clinic bombers) a strawman, that makes treating all Muslims the same as their bad apples (terrorists)...

no where in this thread have i said the Islamic center shouldnt be built
so pull your head out of your ass and read what i said
he is using things that are total strawmen as examples

Bert, seriously stop defending the indefensible. It's not justifying. It's reasoning. They reason that their religion allows them to kill infidels. That means the entire reason they kill is because of religion.

Your stupid thinking here would be like a man killing another person for his wallet and then saying "oh the wallet isn't why I killed him, that was just justifying." What's the damn difference, the wallet is what convinced him to commit murder.

:eusa_wall:

You don't get the concept that through reasoning, people justify their actions not only to themselves but to others. They market themselves in a better light by doing so.

holy strawman batman

Here's a partial list. you match me one for one with Christian terrorists and then we can honestly compare the two religions
this isnt even the point
sheeesh come on people

I think better wording would be that to blame Islam for 9/11 is to blame Christianity for the bombing of Abortion clinics. See where I'm getting at?

Muslims attacked us on 9/11 is like saying Christians attacked us on OKC. The crusaders is a war between people who wanted land, they used religion and made it a holy war to justify it and make people fight said war.

Read up on the history of Islam? Why not go read up on the history of Christianity while your at it? Heck, go read the Old Testament, it's no walk through candyland.

The fact you're willing to condemn a entire religion because a couple people cheered something shows you're a moron of epic proportions.

Knock it off with OKC you idiot, McVeigh wasn't a Christian. He was raised Catholic but had abandoned the religion long before he became a terrorist. He is quoted as saying that science was his religion and he believed in a god, but not God.

McVeigh No Christian; Worshipped Himself; Said “Science Is My Religion”

:eusa_wall:

You don't get the concept that through reasoning, people justify their actions not only to themselves but to others. They market themselves in a better light by doing so.

Bert, just stop, you're being completely stupid here, I mean Ravi stupid.

Explain to me this, what reason besides their religion would they be upset about US troops being stationed in Saudi Arabia, just a coincidence that Saudi Arabia is holy land the Muslims and that Al Queda announced that 9/11 was in retaliation for infidels being on their holy land? You honestly claim that they lied about their reasons? Damn man, why do you have to lie about something that is so obvious?

Knock it off with OKC you idiot, McVeigh wasn't a Christian. He was raised Catholic but had abandoned the religion long before he became a terrorist. He is quoted as saying that science was his religion and he believed in a god, but not God.

McVeigh No Christian; Worshipped Himself; Said “Science Is My Religion”

You're not getting the point ConHog. It doesn't matter if McVeigh believed in the flying spaghetti monster. The point is you cannot blame everyone else for the radicals of a religion or matter of fact any group.

Should I start blaming the GOP for the birthers and people who want to kill Obama?

Should I start blaming the Dems for the truthers?

I mean, we have a thing called free will. Anyone call themselves a proponent, supporter, or a member of any religion. Whether they actually are is a whole different story.

I think better wording would be that to blame Islam for 9/11 is to blame Christianity for the bombing of Abortion clinics. See where I'm getting at?
name any church that openly advocates blowing up abortion clinics

while the Wahhabi sect of Islam does openly advocate terrorism

Forum List

Back