Insane Heartless Detroit Judge Rules Blacks Do Not Have A Right To Free Water

Water is a natural resource. No one should be paying for it.
Ha! I live in a desert...just like 90% of Australia. Our farmers here use pivot irrigation. Look it up on Google. One 360 degree sprinkle runs around $15,000. Water ain't free, and it's about to get a damn sight more expensive.
Detroit is on a Great Lake. ;)
Not saying it should be free.

It always amuses me watching mere middle class Mundanes try to act all high and mighty over what little they can afford.

How am i gwine wash my cadollac.? I ain't goin' to no welfare office in no dirty car. This is distingination.

Judge won t stop shut-offs says no right to free water

sep 29 2014
Detroit — U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Steven Rhodes on Monday refused to block the city from shutting off water to delinquent customers for six months, saying there is no right to free water and Detroit can't afford to lose the revenue.

Rhodes's order served as a stinging rejection of arguments made by thousands of protesters who staged rallies last summer fighting shutoffs and argued that there is a fundamental right to water service.
Do you walk around talking this kind of shit, or do you only do it on the internet where you know you won't have to deal with real life repercussions? What an asshole you are.

How am i gwine wash my cadollac.? I ain't goin' to no welfare office in no dirty car. This is distingination.

sep 29 2014
Detroit — U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Steven Rhodes on Monday refused to block the city from shutting off water to delinquent customers for six months, saying there is no right to free water and Detroit can't afford to lose the revenue.

Rhodes's order served as a stinging rejection of arguments made by thousands of protesters who staged rallies last summer fighting shutoffs and argued that there is a fundamental right to water service.
Do you walk around talking this kind of shit, or do you only do it on the internet where you know you won't have to deal with real life repercussions? What an asshole you are.
You know good and well kids like him are meek and timid in real life. He probably wears depends in public so everytime a person of color gets near him it wont be obvious he has peed on himself.

sep 29 2014

Maybe he's black, Esmeralda. Did you ever think of that? Now you apologize to Brother ShootSpeeders for your insidious racism. Go ahead. Apologize!

Water is free if you don't mind getting it yourself.

But if you want it delivered to your house in a pipe, that costs money. who do you think pays for that shit?
The company pays for the infrastructure. They already made that cost back years ago. Doesn't cost them any money to let it flow up another pipe for six months while people get their stuff together. Its called a grace period..
Like NO fuck witt.
Here's two words you may like to look up the meaning of: FUCKING MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!
Are you really that stupid you actually believe that once the infrastructure to deliver water was put in place there is then no longer any expense involved?
What the fuck do you think all those jerk-off Blacks are doing leaning on their shovels gawking into a hole in the ground are there for? Notice the long round things lying on the ground? They are called 'pipes' and they are meant to carry water.

Detroit needs every dime they can get. Pay your bills and stop whining already.

Detroit needs every dime they can get. Pay your bills and stop whining already.
Every fucking dime Detroit has been given has gone into some Black politician's pocket or to the fucking unions.
Where does every dime come from? "MAKERS".

Water is free if you don't mind getting it yourself.

But if you want it delivered to your house in a pipe, that costs money. who do you think pays for that shit?
The company pays for the infrastructure. They already made that cost back years ago. Doesn't cost them any money to let it flow up another pipe for six months while people get their stuff together. Its called a grace period..
Like NO fuck witt.
Here's two words you may like to look up the meaning of: FUCKING MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!
Are you really that stupid you actually believe that once the infrastructure to deliver water was put in place there is then no longer any expense involved?
What the fuck do you think all those jerk-off Blacks are doing leaning on their shovels gawking into a hole in the ground are there for? Notice the long round things lying on the ground? They are called 'pipes' and they are meant to carry water.
You retard. Once the infrastructure is in place the cost of maintenance is minimal. The cost is nowhere near what they make in revenue. They can have a six month grace period. Please dont try to explain business cost to me when you are on welfare white boy.

The water is free, you are being billed to get it to the faucets in your house. Feel free to dig a well if you like but then again you have to pay for the pump..

Last edited:
Everyone in the country gets a six month grace period, or just special folks ?
Perhaps six months on gas & electric, mortgages, credit cards, auto payments, etc....

No reason greedy providers cant wait.... Lol

Forum List

Back