BREAKING - Detroit caves to black demands for free water.

Answer the fucking question you idiot.. Just where in the hell do you think water comes from?? The White Rain Fairy???

So they will be collecting rain water. I don't have a problem with that.

I thought this story was about the water company giving their water away!

No one asked you what you have a problem with.. You don't fucking count for anything except at night when you jackoff to youtube video's of Rosa Parks being arrested.

The issue of humanity and having water is color blind you FOOL.

You're a leftist **** and you need to go take a economic class to understand where you're wrong.

Damn good plan. ;) Can they?

I dunno. After all there are a whole lot of really dumbassed, incompetent people in this country. Look in the mirror Matty boy.

You blame me for the problems in detroit? I want infrastructure, science and education for the entire country.

So you blame someone that wants all that as a total idiot? wow.

Oh shoot "education" was the third one? Damn I thought I'd memorized the dumbassery you keep parroting after all these years.

So they will be collecting rain water. I don't have a problem with that.

I thought this story was about the water company giving their water away!

No one asked you what you have a problem with.. You don't fucking count for anything except at night when you jackoff to youtube video's of Rosa Parks being arrested.

The issue of humanity and having water is color blind you FOOL.

You're a leftist **** and you need to go take a economic class to understand where you're wrong.

:lol::lol: All too easy... Go away boy.. put your pointy tail between your legs and coward off ..

I hate saying this, but instead of the water company giving away free water...the government should be looking to business leaders, charities, and philanthropists to subsidize these bills.

Shutoffs were suspended for 15 days, not metering. The 15 days was given to allow for customers to make payment arrangements. No free water mandate.

Do you normally keep fish in a barrel like this LGS?

I have a few things that piss me off royally which is why I HATE race pimps .. RACISM is one of those. I grew up dating guys because I liked them, all of my friends did.. if they were attractive to me, intelligent, made me laugh.. skin color was NOT nor is it a prerequisite.. my generation looks upon that ignorance as STOOPIDTY ON STEROIDS- .. Until I started posting on a forum as a Conservative, I had never in my entire life been called a racist.. not once. My father is greek.. his skin is olive.. not white, olive.. so perhaps my upbringing makes me keenly aware of being different, being my mother was russian.. The European culture doesn't suffer from racial ignorance like this country does.. Having said that, this forum has taught me that the African American community is racist in and of itself.. be it from anger, injustice.. it doesn't matter.. it all comes out the same in the wash.. RACISM.. It has to stop somewhere and with someone.. My generation is that someone and somewhere.. .. you old fucking White Supremacist pukes are a dying breed.. Good fucking riddance.

Well, I'll just shut up about detroit as it isn't my mess. ;) They'll have to deal with it and i'll be with the republicans when they ask for federal help.

Well they better get on with investing in infrastructure, science, and education ASAP!!!!!!! :rofl:

:lmao:

That is what they need! Why do you laugh about reality?

Well, I'll just shut up about detroit as it isn't my mess. ;) They'll have to deal with it and i'll be with the republicans when they ask for federal help.

Well they better get on with investing in infrastructure, science, and education ASAP!!!!!!! :rofl:

Well I think they should also invest in farms, energy, children, ponies, and imagination. We could also use a few more rainbows :thup:

Well I think they should also invest in farms, energy, children, ponies, and imagination. We could also use a few more rainbows :thup:

So you're fine with the mess that is detroit. Sure seems that way to me as you're not taking it very seriously.:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back