Insane Heartless Detroit Judge Rules Blacks Do Not Have A Right To Free Water

Water is a natural resource. No one should be paying for it.
Water is free if you don't mind getting it yourself.

But if you want it delivered to your house in a pipe, that costs money. who do you think pays for that shit?

It must be expensive to deliver it, what with how much they continue to jack up the taxes I hafta pay every year.

I don't know where you live but where I live taxes don't pay for water.

We get a water and sewage bill every 2 months. I pay for the amount of water and sewage we use.

That's what pays for the water where I live.

If your area pays for water with taxes what taxes pays for you water? How does your area measure the amount of water you use and then tax you for it?

But if you want it delivered to your house in a pipe, that costs money. who do you think pays for that shit?

It must be expensive to deliver it, what with how much they continue to jack up the taxes I hafta pay every year.

I don't know where you live but where I live taxes don't pay for water.

We get a water and sewage bill every 2 months. I pay for the amount of water and sewage we use.

That's what pays for the water where I live.

If your area pays for water with taxes what taxes pays for you water? How does your area measure the amount of water you use and then tax you for it?
In some places its provided by city services.

City of Yonkers NY Taxes Water

That's really disgusting. Does it mean, that our government is still racist? And yes, how can such awful things happen in such a developed country as America? I think, it's a real national shame.

Are you going to purify you own water?
Why would she do that when her taxes would pay for that already?

Hey stupid, she said NO ONE SHOULD BE PAYING FOR IT.

In other words, she don't think her taxes should be paying for water.
No those are in your words convict. She didnt say anything about taxes. No wonder you went to prison. You cant help but lie.

Water must be cleaned sanitized, filtered, drained, funneled transported, preserved, protected and stored. It's highly complex and expensive to delivery drinking water.

I really think you need to grow up and live a little, then your cradle to the grave gov support mentality might change!

Water is a natural resource. No one should be paying for it.[/QUOTE]

No those are in your words convict. She didnt say anything about taxes. No wonder you went to prison. You cant help but lie.

You are one stupid fuck.

What part of "no one should be paying for it" do you not understand?

If she had no problem with her taxes paying for it then her "no one should be paying......." statement wouldn't make any fucking sense.

You can't have it both ways boy!

Water is a natural resource. No one should be paying for it.[/QUOTE]

You are one stupid fuck.

If she had no problem with her taxes paying for it then her "no one should be paying......." statement wouldn't make any fucking sense.

Damn. You are so mad you couldnt even post correctly. :lol:

Dont be upset I caught you yet again in a lie. You convicts are all pathological liars. She said nothing about taxes. You just assumed and were wrong. If you keep lying I am going to call your parole office and report you.

The company pays for the infrastructure. They already made that cost back years ago. Doesnt cost them any money to let it flow up another pipe for six months while people get their stuff together. Its called a grace period..

You are so ignorant, nuf stated!

The company pays for the infrastructure. They already made that cost back years ago. Doesnt cost them any money to let it flow up another pipe for six months while people get their stuff together. Its called a grace period..

You are so ignorant, nuf stated!
Coming from a dumb monkey like you thats a compliment.

nothing in life is free. Once people realize that and work their fare share, then there will justice and economic "equality".
Corporate welfare is free.

You mental midgets are all the same, when people point out that free to blacks on welfare isn't free (which I no doubt assume you are), they say corporate welfare blah blah blah. See corporate welfare came about because of tax and spend policies. Taxes get jacked up, so corporation state (and many do) leave. The politicians known they will lose the revenue and jobs, then offer tax incentives and spiffs, which people call corporate welfare.

If they didn't get the tax incentives and spiffs they would leave as many have done regardless. By staying they employ many people to high paying jobs, provide property taxes and make the area productive.

Corporate welfare is a really a Democrat thing. If you don't think so look at how much MORE money the big businesses give to Democrats over Republicans!

Thousands having their water cut off, can't even flush toilets or doing things necessary like cooking food, bathing kids. Has to be a better way, but the war machine is being served, attacking countries thousands of miles from our shores. This is what America has come to?

nothing in life is free. Once people realize that and work their fare share, then there will justice and economic "equality".
Corporate welfare is free.

You mental midgets are all the same, when people point out that free to blacks on welfare isn't free (which I no doubt assume you are), they say corporate welfare blah blah blah. See corporate welfare came about because of tax and spend policies. Taxes get jacked up, so corporation state (and many do) leave. The politicians known they will lose the revenue and jobs, then offer tax incentives and spiffs, which people call corporate welfare.

If they didn't get the tax incentives and spiffs they would leave as many have done regardless. By staying they employ many people to high paying jobs, provide property taxes and make the area productive.

Corporate welfare is a really a Democrat thing. If you don't think so look at how much MORE money the big businesses give to Democrats over Republicans!
Like most people that have no idea about business you tend to look dumb trying to discuss it. You can paint it anyway you wish but its welfare. Only a moron thinks companies are some altruist entity that provides you a job. If they can buy some robots to do your job tomorrow you wont be employed no matter how much welfare they get. You clowns crack me up. You must be one of those trailer park whites that still believe in trickledown economics.

Thousands having their water cut off, can't even flush toilets or doing things necessary like cooking food, bathing kids. Has to be a better way, but the war machine is being served, attacking countries thousands of miles from our shores. This is what America has come to?
Its all good to take taxes for essentials like war. Water for people? Naw. Go buy some water at Walmart.

The water is free, you are being billed to get it to the faucets in your house. Feel free to dig a well if you like but then again you have to pay for the pump..
Good luck getting a permit to dig a well in town. lol Me I live in the middle of nowhere, I have a 1k foot deep well. I had to pay about 20k for drilling, my own sump pump, pipes, main tank, pressure tank, pressure pump, electrical work, and well house. I get to pay for electric and 5&10micron filters. After all that I get to maintain it myself, and then water shows up at the copper pipes. As with most cities, I put that into the cost of my house in the form of a loan. I also have my own septic. City utilities are not as bad as people make it out to be.

I think the problem is people who think they are entitled.

Last edited:

You are one stupid fuck.

Damn. You are so mad you couldnt even post correctly. :lol:

Dont be upset I caught you yet again in a lie. You convicts are all pathological liars. She said nothing about taxes. You just assumed and were wrong. If you keep lying I am going to call your parole office and report you.

I don't get mad punk.

WOW!! Who knew detroit had a self maintaining water system. After all these years it's required zero repairs....amazing!

Forum List

Back