BREAKING - Detroit caves to black demands for free water.

Slavery was abolished in 1865 with the ratification of the 13th amendment. That didn't end discrimination. Do you think institutionalized poverty, forced servant-hood is something that you can just snap your fingers and get over?

Hey loonybird. There is no conspiracy to hold down blacks. On the contrary, they are given nothing but special treatment. And yet they're still failures.

Time to face the fact that blacks are simply inferior. Everyone knows it.

Listen boy.. Water is a necessity in life.. You may think in terms of fucking color, specifically anyone with brown skin- but I don't.. and I don't think most people do either.. I asked you or your racist brother in arms, who the fuck did God assign to be the owner of rain water?????WHO GETS TO CHARGE FOR RAIN"???? ARE YOU GOD???

First of all I am not talking about rain water. Don't effin charge the subject, idiot. I am talking about a private water company being expected to give away free water.

Answer the fucking question you idiot.. Just where in the hell do you think water comes from?? The White Rain Fairy???

Then collect it in buckets. That is absolutely free.

Pipes, pumps, cleaning, upkeep and sanitizing don't fall from the sky...they cost money, as does the salaries and wages of those who keep it functioning.

If these folks want city water, they should pay for it...regardless of skin color. White, black, orange, purple...I could not care less.

Disconnection is the only leverage the utility has to ensure payment.

Forum List

Back