Insane Heartless Detroit Judge Rules Blacks Do Not Have A Right To Free Water

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
How am i gwine wash my cadollac.? I ain't goin' to no welfare office in no dirty car. This is distingination.

Judge won t stop shut-offs says no right to free water

sep 29 2014
Detroit — U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Steven Rhodes on Monday refused to block the city from shutting off water to delinquent customers for six months, saying there is no right to free water and Detroit can't afford to lose the revenue.

Rhodes's order served as a stinging rejection of arguments made by thousands of protesters who staged rallies last summer fighting shutoffs and argued that there is a fundamental right to water service.

Water is a natural resource. No one should be paying for it.
Water is free if you don't mind getting it yourself.

But if you want it delivered to your house in a pipe, that costs money. who do you think pays for that shit?

Their philosophy is if someone else pays for it, it's free. Stupid ? Yes

But if you want it delivered to your house in a pipe, that costs money. who do you think pays for that shit?

It must be expensive to deliver it, what with how much they continue to jack up the taxes I hafta pay every year.

• Banned
Ha! I live in a desert...just like 90% of Australia. Our farmers here use pivot irrigation. Look it up on Google. One 360 degree sprinkle runs around $15,000. Water ain't free, and it's about to get a damn sight more expensive.

360 degree sprinkle? That don't tell us nothin'. How many gallons is that.?

Ha! I live in a desert...just like 90% of Australia. Our farmers here use pivot irrigation. Look it up on Google. One 360 degree sprinkle runs around $15,000. Water ain't free, and it's about to get a damn sight more expensive.

360 degree sprinkle? That don't tell us nothin'. How many gallons is that.?

Did you miss that part of my post up there?

Noomi is a free and easy kinda gal. Go easy on her.

As an inhabitant of this planet, she has full and complete claim to natural resources, without cost to herself.

And that's what I like about her. :thup:

NO one pays for water. They pay for the infrastructure to get the water to their home, the cleanliness of the water and the infrastructure to transport and treat the waste.
If one wants no cost water, they can collect rain water or have a well dug.

As an inhabitant of this planet, she has full and complete claim to natural resources, without cost to herself.

You probably could leave out "free".......

You probably could leave out "free".......
Da fuck? :slap:

Agreed. All people have to do is put a bucket outside to collect rain water. If they want it pumped into their house with a plumbing system, then they have obviously to pay for that, unless they can do the plumbing work themselves, supply the pipes, and attach it to their "natural resource" collecting device.

The company pays for the infrastructure. They already made that cost back years ago. Doesnt cost them any money to let it flow up another pipe for six months while people get their stuff together. Its called a grace period..

Forum List

Back