Initial jobless claims increase unexpectedly

Is there a Republican plan for job creation?

yep...fire congress and repeal all this bullshit legislation that has businesses closing down because they are scared they will be forced into bankruptcy. They are getting out now before they are left with NOTHING. Did you notice the tank in jobs after the passage of HCR? Ironic isn't it?

How about some serious tax breaks for middle income families and small businesses? Or, maybe, just maybe it actually makes sense to give the bailouts to the small businesses who actually hire more of the population and let the big corporations that keep all the bail out bucks for their fat bonus checks suck the big one!!!

Stop creating temporary government jobs and start focusing on the private sector.
what does any of that have to do with republicans, tex?

yep...fire congress and repeal all this bullshit legislation that has businesses closing down because they are scared they will be forced into bankruptcy. They are getting out now before they are left with NOTHING. Did you notice the tank in jobs after the passage of HCR? Ironic isn't it?

How about some serious tax breaks for middle income families and small businesses? Or, maybe, just maybe it actually makes sense to give the bailouts to the small businesses who actually hire more of the population and let the big corporations that keep all the bail out bucks for their fat bonus checks suck the big one!!!

Stop creating temporary government jobs and start focusing on the private sector.

he asked for republican plans...as a republican, those would be my plans. that is, if you're ok with me making suggestions....

Probablly not.

Plans are not the answer.

Americans got themselves in this mess, let Americans get themselves out of it.

None of us want to fail. So we wont.

Probelm is, many of us refuse to bear the pain of the issues we created for ourselves. They want releif.

I say, deal with the pain and Keep government and their "I know what is best" attitudes out of it

I had nothing to do with my job going to India. I had nothing to do with the changes in corporate law in the 70's that allowed them the same rights as an individual and caused a complete turn around in our economy and our income gap. I had nothing to do with the fact that CEOs in the 60's used to work their way up in the company and their goals were what was best for the company while today's ceos get in, get as much money as they can, and get out before the company collapses.

I had nothing to do with so called "Global Economy" which sucks the money out of our country as well as the jobs and sends them to other countries around the world.

No there isn't but you have to start somewhere. And why not now in 2010. No longer let this Gov't continue to do what it has done. Hold these Politicians responsible for their actions. If they are not the actions of the people, vote them out and put someone else in.

Yep a good idea maybe but everyone seems to think it only applies to the congressional representatives of others or the other party. Otherwise how would we have so many in there for 20 years or so?

he asked for republican plans...as a republican, those would be my plans. that is, if you're ok with me making suggestions....

:thup:

by all means. i thought he was referring to the folks whose job description was 'republican'. they dont seem to make any suggestions at all.

I read that, looks like it was written by a group of corporations. Cut our taxes and regulations and trust us to make plenty of jobs.
Yeah right, heard that before.

:thup:

by all means. i thought he was referring to the folks whose job description was 'republican'. they dont seem to make any suggestions at all.

It may be that You hear only what you want to hear?

It may also be that Ideas need to be relabeled before You find Yourself open to them?

I read that, looks like it was written by a group of corporations. Cut our taxes and regulations and trust us to make plenty of jobs.

Looks like the government's plan is to raise our taxes, increase regulations on everybody and trust them to create/save jobs. We are soooo...... screwed. :eek:

Ohh yes we are screwed. But more of the same will not ease our pain.

some want amnesty for illegal aliens others want corporate amnesty.
All pretty much the same in the end.

My bet You are pretty lacking in reading absorption and retention, skills.
First off it seems that You are thinking Monopoly, not Free Market, which implies Government Partnership in a Oligarchy State. Government get's the credit when things go good and Idiots forget that the Government more than less is the Silent Partner when things go South. Either way, Government scores on Fee's and Administrative cost, and Equity.

What is Your Alternative to the Free Market USCitizen?
What is Your Substitute for Value for Value?
What is Your Substitute for Voluntary Exchange?

Should We trade in Government Credits, Coupons, or Points?
Should the Government Arbitrarily distribute Other Peoples Property without Justification or Account? Maybe this Week You get to decide Who gets what and when and in what measure, Next week it may be someone else, much less likable?

What does intention matter when one is seriously deficient in skill and ability?
Should We remedy that by enslaving the more competent?
Maybe We should instead to teach Each to live within Their own means, and be thankful for what They have, rather than Envious of what They have Yet to begin to understand.
I suggest You work on Your skill rather than Your Hunger or Appetite. The one will in the end take care of the other. What does Each have to offer rather than take?
You call that Greed. I call Something for Nothing, with the wrong intention, Greed.

"Corporate Amnesty?"

WTF is that?

Is this another attempt to compare cats and the American People?

Umm One example would be amnisty for Verizon and ATT for illegal release of domestic call records.

But I was thinking more along the line of the repatrization of corporate funds in foreign banks as a tax dodge.

Umm One example would be amnisty for Verizon and ATT for illegal release of domestic call records.

But I was thinking more along the line of the repatrization of corporate funds in foreign banks as a tax dodge.

Amnesty (from the Greek amnestia, oblivion) is a legislative or executive act by which a state restores those who may have been guilty of an offense against it to the positions of innocent people.

Why would amnesty be granted to Verizon and ATT?

Who has granted a corporation amnesty for any "tax dodge?"

Amnesty (from the Greek amnestia, oblivion) is a legislative or executive act by which a state restores those who may have been guilty of an offense against it to the positions of innocent people.

Why would amnesty be granted to Verizon and ATT?

Who has granted a corporation amnesty for any "tax dodge?"

congress/bush slid it into some other leglislation for ATT/Verizon for providing the Bush admin with call records on domestic calls illegally.
As for the other read the text at the link.

Course you have. Because its what people who understand the natural laws of economics would do to create jobs. It works every time its tried.

What exactly have businesses done to need amnesty? Providing jobs for people isnt a bad thing.

Course you have. Because its what people who understand the natural laws of economics would do to create jobs. It works every time its tried.

there are no natural laws of economics.

When has truely free trade ever been tried?

Forum List

Back