Initial jobless claims increase unexpectedly

☭proletarian☭;2190674 said:
there are no natural laws of economics.

When has truely free trade ever been tried?

There are no natural laws of economics?

Wow... So I guess there really are no economics because economics is the study of the natural laws of economies.
:eusa_eh:

S: (n) economics, economic science, political economy (the branch of social science that deals with the production and distribution and consumption of goods and services and their management)

Where does it say anything about 'natural laws'?

You realize that their are different kinds of economic systems, right?

It is a given, it is implied when You are free to purchase or walk away.
It is implied when competition keeps the price more affordable.
It is implied where the more efficient, or higher quality rises in worth because the consumer recognizes the Value.

Really? And this is a natural law that can be seen in all economic systems?

Really? Since when do natural laws imply?
It is implied where the more efficient, or higher quality rises in worth because the consumer recognizes the Value.

Again, laws don't imply.

Care to try again?

☭proletarian☭;2197017 said:

Really? And this is a natural law that can be seen in all economic systems?

Really? Since when do natural laws imply?

Again, laws don't imply.

Care to try again?

Cause and effect Shit for Brains. Bury that in Your Mass Graves.

Umm One example would be amnisty for Verizon and ATT for illegal release of domestic call records.

But I was thinking more along the line of the repatrization of corporate funds in foreign banks as a tax dodge.

Amnesty (from the Greek amnestia, oblivion) is a legislative or executive act by which a state restores those who may have been guilty of an offense against it to the positions of innocent people.

Why would amnesty be granted to Verizon and ATT?

Who has granted a corporation amnesty for any "tax dodge?"

congress/bush slid it into some other leglislation for ATT/Verizon for providing the Bush admin with call records on domestic calls illegally.
As for the other read the text at the link.

So, to find evidence against terrorists that might still be in the USA, you don't think Amnesty should apply?

This is pretty thin evidence, if its all you have as an example....:eusa_whistle:

How's that go? Two for You, one for Me, three for You one for Me, ten for You, none for Me?
Isn't this where You lecture about greed?

Forum List

Back