Georgia Teacher FIRED For Giving Students The Grade They Deserve

You blame TRUMP! for cats and dogs living together, sunspots and people wearing white after Labor Day, to say nothing of any problems that come up in the next 150 years.

Neither cats nor dogs would live with Trump

Some schools no longer give grades.

They just pass everyone.

The students' diplomas mean nothing, of course.

But the students can honestly report that they are indeed high school graduates.

I don't think that "equal rights" originally meant that!!!

You blame TRUMP! for cats and dogs living together, sunspots and people wearing white after Labor Day, to say nothing of any problems that come up in the next 150 years.

I agree one hundred percent but I never got the cats and dogs living together part. I have had a cat and a dog living together before and they were best friends.

I suspect the order to give students grades they don’t deserve came down directly from Trump

He used to get grades he didn’t deserve and knows how it is

Imagine the concept right? She's one of the good teachers still left and yet she was treated like this. Completely unbelievable!! 🙄

She cares about her students future, that does nothing for her union. This is why public unions from police on out should not be allowed, almost by their nature it ruins government and societies priorities.

Irrelevant. You blame TRUMP! for the sea levels rising. After all, he had to reverse what Obama pledged he would do, which was to stop them.

That's why I'm really glad that I decided to put him on mute a LONG time ago.

Some schools no longer give grades.

They just pass everyone.

The students' diplomas mean nothing, of course.

But the students can honestly report that they are indeed high school graduates.

I don't think that "equal rights" originally meant that!!!
That is a local school board issue because not all schools do this. It's just like CRT and other programs that onjlt liberal schools participate in.

Forum List

Back