Indiana school on lock down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I went to school overseas. Poor Americans kids growing up in a war zone climat.
Kids should feel safe and dont feel the need to protest for their safety. Some are just like the Taliban dont want to evolve.
Only in progressive controlled urban areas, rural America does not have a violent crime problem.
Progressives are a fucked up bunch...
We already debunked your theory. Plus rural areas people are far apart and there is less commotion, stress and interaction as in areas where thousands of people live in one square mile.

I'm glad I went to school overseas. Poor Americans kids growing up in a war zone climat.
Kids should feel safe and dont feel the need to protest for their safety. Some are just like the Taliban dont want to evolve.
Only in progressive controlled urban areas, rural America does not have a violent crime problem.
Progressives are a fucked up bunch...
We already debunked your theory. Plus rural areas people are far apart and there is less commotion, stress and interaction as in areas where thousands of people live in one square mile.
Lol
But yet by far the most firearms owned in America are by rural America along with the most lax gun control laws, So firearms are not the problem...
Alarms have no control over people you fucking retard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back