Indiana school on lock down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day of being exposed to acceptable risk in America. I heard it may rain this weekend spoiling holiday plans for many

-Geaux

Another day of being exposed to acceptable risk in America. I heard it may rain this weekend spoiling holiday plans for many

-Geaux
Nah. Like shool gun massacres, getting a little wet is a price lots of Americans are happy to pay.

More deaths are needed to push the progressive gun “control” agenda...

After all a submissive nation is a weak nation...

Oh heavens no! I think weekly school shooting build character....don't you.

I mean...if u have kids or grandkids in school....doesn't it appeal to your gambling urges to wonder if they will be coming home alive each day? It is sort of like playing the lottery....I would think.

Why stop the never ending cycle of gun violence with reasonable gun restrictions. The NRA would be sad if they stopped....

I mean...if u have kids or grandkids in school....doesn't it appeal to your gambling urges to wonder if they will be coming home alive each day? It is sort of like playing the lottery....I would think.

Why stop the never ending cycle of gun violence with reasonable gun restrictions. The NRA would be sad if they stopped....
Survival of the fittest...or fastest.....

shooter in custody - 2 injured and taken to hospital

looks like no deaths!

At least 2 injured in shooting at Indiana middle school; suspect in custody

Authorities say two victims, a teacher and a student, have been taken to a hospital and a male suspect is in custody.
"No deaths"....and in today's American environment....THAT is what is Newsworthy! :clap:

Just another white kid with a gun....I assume....since it is in Indiana.

trump's wish for an undocumented shooter will need to wait another day I guess...SAD.....maybe Pence needs to get his home boys working?

Gee...ignoring Frank is like celebrating an early Christmas!

Ya, all of the great frivolous gun laws in Chicago pay off daily...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back