Inauguration Thread

You people don't want unity. Who are you trying to kid? Unity requires moderation and compromise. That's the last thing people like you want.

yeah, because snowflakes and BARRY know so much and demonstrated so much about 'compromise' and 'unity'!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

wow, our president has for the first time publicly stated 'Radical Islamic Terrorist'. Yes!!!

He wants 'total allegionship' to America that he is in charge of....

Well better not be uncomfortable with that...

It's very refreshing to here a President use "we, us, our" and "you the People" instead of "I, Me, My, Mine, Me Me Me" over and over again.

I can't tell you how sick I am of him telling us how great he is.

He is President of The United States of America.

Who are you again??

Nope Barry is done. Trump is not telling anyone how great he is. Yo lil man child is gone.

It's very refreshing to here a President use "we, us, our" and "you the People" instead of "I, Me, My, Mine, Me Me Me" over and over again.

I can't tell you how sick I am of him telling us how great he is.

He is President of The United States of America.

Who are you again??

I'll hazard a guess that he is "Butthurt".

You like butt play? You can't be talking to me , hell we have complete control of the Gov. I couldn't be happier.

I congratulate our new president and hope he can deliver what he has promised in his acceptance speech

Trump will a give a speech stressing unity, while not one in a hundred Trump supporters wants unity.
AssItch.jpg

I started to hear Schumer for a brief second then the crowd erupted in "Drain the Swamp" and I couldn't hear a damn thing again. Hah!

Forum List

Back