Inauguration Thread

Winston Churchill version of Trump speech...

We shall fight on the borders,
We shall fight on inner city streets,
We shall fight in rural communities,
We shall fight in our factories,
We shall fight on trade deals,
We shall fight in our schools,
We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength
We shall never surrender!!!

Police Officers across America are smiling today. After eight years, they finally have a friend in the White House.

Despite the several voices that could be heard shouting 'Lock her up' regarding Hillary, this Inauguration was more civil than the one in 2009:

Flashback: Bush mocked by 'Goodbye' song at Obama inaugural

'But perhaps an even more telling reaction were the numerous, spontaneous voices that rose up in the audience and mocked the Republican with a familiar chorus: “Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye!”

And you may have noticed that for maybe a half dozen assholes among the many thousands who were there, Obama was NOT treated that way today.

Who Wore It Better?

0120-kellyanne-conoway-nutcracker-reuters-3.jpg

:lol:

I'm sure it's too patriotic for some people's taste.

Lighten up. That outfit is First Degree Eye-Slaughter. lol

Too weird for my taste but most stuff pales in comparison to the dumpy frocks that Hillary donned during her campaign. The one she wore to the event at Cher's took the prize for worst ever.

I am always amazed at some of the crap put out by designers. Every time I see a crazy outfit, I wonder what the hell the designer was thinking.

I saw so many pics and videos of the violent protesters today. More damage to businesses and other property. Several cops hurt. Had enough of these brainless thugs but as long as Soros keeps paying them, they'll keep acting like idiots.

I had a busy day so didn't watch the inauguration. I saw a little footage here and there and it looked like a classy event. I did like Melania's dress and hope she continues to dress more conservative than she has in the past.

Also saw video of Hillary giving Bill the evil eye when he was ogling Ivanka. He'll never change.

Winston Churchill version of Trump speech...

We shall fight on the borders,
We shall fight on inner city streets,
We shall fight in rural communities,
We shall fight in our factories,
We shall fight on trade deals,
We shall fight in our schools,
We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength
We shall never surrender!!!
Power to the people!!!!!!

Forum List

Back