Inauguration Thread

Who Wore It Better?

0120-kellyanne-conoway-nutcracker-reuters-3.jpg

:lol:

I'm sure it's too patriotic for some people's taste.

Lighten up. That outfit is First Degree Eye-Slaughter. lol

Trump's Inauguration Speech was very powerful - it was a great speech.

Form that speech:

"Together we will make America strong again, we will make America wealthy again, we will make America proud again, we will make America safe again. And, yes, together we will make America great again."

Too bad the seditious, partisan, butt-hurt snowflakes have already declared they intend to solely obstruct all progress over the next 4 / 8 years, to block everything this administration attempts, and will attempt to see his efforts - everything he said above - fail simply for the benefit of their party over the best for this country.

Hilarious. Trump just gave one of the best. most powerful Inauguration speeches in our history, and snowflakes are more interested in critiquing his campaign manager's fashion.

:lmao:

Hilarious. Trump just gave one of the best. most powerful Inauguration speeches in our history, and snowflakes are more interested in critiquing his campaign manager's fashion.

:lmao:

Calm down, we're just having a little fun.

Doesn't excuse bad fashion ... How did Trump let her appear in public like that?
So liberals believe men should control women....interesting. That explains why Hillary was taking millions from Islamic nations that oppress, mutilate, and murder women.
We are talking Trump here

If he can call Miss Universe a pig, tell Carly Fiorina she has an ugly face and Ted Cruz's wife she is a dog next to his beautiful wife he can Shirley tell Kelly Ann that she is dressing like a fucking idiot for his inauguration

Doesn't excuse bad fashion ... How did Trump let her appear in public like that?
So liberals believe men should control women....interesting. That explains why Hillary was taking millions from Islamic nations that oppress, mutilate, and murder women.
We are talking Trump here

ACTUALLY you were expressing your liberal view / opinion about Trump / what Trump should have done / allowed to happen. Gotta hate when your comment comes back around and bites you in the ass,....

Despite the several voices that could be heard shouting 'Lock her up' regarding Hillary, this Inauguration was more civil than the one in 2009:

Flashback: Bush mocked by 'Goodbye' song at Obama inaugural

'But perhaps an even more telling reaction were the numerous, spontaneous voices that rose up in the audience and mocked the Republican with a familiar chorus: “Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye!”

mr. boe just went out to buy more champagne!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This morning before the inauguration ceremoney, Barack and Michelle Obama had tea at the White House with Donald and Melania Trump. No cameras. No press. Just four people having tea. That is an amazing thing to me.

At the ceremony itself, I watched a smiling and gracious Nancy Pelosi shake the President-elect's hand and I heard a remarkable and unifying speech by Charles Schumer. I saw George W. Bush, Jimmy Carter and Bill and Hillary Clinton smile and warmly greet the President-elect and Vice President as they attended the ceremony and I don't care what anybody thinks of George or Jimmy or the Clintons, that was classy. And I heard a very inspiring speech from President Donald Trump directed to all of us regardless of political affiliation or ideology or whether we supported him or not. Afterward the Trumps, Obamas, Bidens, and Pences all stood on the capital steps for a photo op and then embraced, kissed on cheeks, and showed genuine affection for each other.

My hope and prayer is that we all take the lesson from these national leaders. We are all flying in the same plane after all, and to wish for the pilot to crash and burn is neither constructive nor helpful. (Or smart.) And taking shots at the opposition does not win hearts or minds.

I hope we will all stand back, cool it with the insults and angry posts, and see how it is going to go.

Forum List

Back