The Women’s March On Washington Is Taking Quite A Beating On Twitter

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The women’s march taking place in Washington, D.C., and planned for Saturday is taking a beating on Twitter.

- “The ‘I’m a strong, independent woman who don’t need no man, but need you to pay for my birth control’ march,” one user tweeted, along with the hashtag.

- “When a million women embarrass other women by living up to the stereotype,” another added, including a cartoon depicting women as unsure of what they want, but demanding to have “it” now.

- “The Women’s March for All Women, Unless You’re Pro-Life, Republican, or Anti-Radical Islamic Terror,” added another.

Although organizers billed the march as “inclusive” by organizers, for example, they’ve made it clear that welcome
doesn’t extend to pro-life women.

Oh, dear. Not a Twitter tongue-lashing!? Iol

The women’s march taking place in Washington, D.C., and planned for Saturday is taking a beating on Twitter.

- “The ‘I’m a strong, independent woman who don’t need no man, but need you to pay for my birth control’ march,” one user tweeted, along with the hashtag.

- “When a million women embarrass other women by living up to the stereotype,” another added, including a cartoon depicting women as unsure of what they want, but demanding to have “it” now.

- “The Women’s March for All Women, Unless You’re Pro-Life, Republican, or Anti-Radical Islamic Terror,” added another.

Although organizers billed the march as “inclusive” by organizers, for example, they’ve made it clear that welcome

where were they in the electoral college? waiting for a woman, Speaker of the House, to "lead the charge".

The ‘I’m a strong, independent woman who don’t need no man, but need you to pay for my birth control’ march,”
:rofl:

These strong, independent women were hoping a woman who took millions from nations that oppress, sexually mutilate, and murder women for being raped would win. :(

The ‘I’m a strong, independent woman who don’t need no man, but need you to pay for my birth control’ march,”
that, i don't mind. an, ounce of prevention, after all....

I am not convinced wo-men are serious about equality, unless it is in their special pleading favor.

I make a motion that wo-men should have to come up with a special battalion for special pleading purposes and a regular regiment for regular pleading purposes.

I am not convinced wo-men are serious about equality, unless it is in their special pleading favor.

I make a motion that wo-men should have to come up with a special battalion for special pleading purposes and a regular regiment for regular pleading purposes.
or we could end the drug war! :p

why not both, at the same time. do you not like being, dp-ed?

why not both, at the same time. do you not like being, dp-ed?
:lol:

We have never had a drug war. Phillipines is having a drug war. See the difference.

We have never had a drug war. Phillipines is having a drug war. See the difference.
You just don't consider it a "drug war" because we don't kill people for smoking a plant like that crazy fucker does.

why are we wasting money, incarcerating Persons, for drug related, "war crimes"?

Forum List

Back