In this minute: Explosion in Gaza.

regarding today's bombing -----hubby says when he reads about it in YEDIOT ACHRONOT -----he will let me know such a sceptic

Tell the dear Ba'al that he can find it on the Hebrew ynet version, but it's good that he wants the official report. I'm no journalist, I bring what I know to be correct, but nobody's perfect.

How do you know that he did? You don't and you cannot prove that. It's a matter of faith. And it's silly to argue about that.

I don't believe in Islam because Allah in Islam was abusive towards Jews. Simply as that. I don't believe in that because as fact, and logically, when Muslims pray near Al Aqsa, their backs are toward the most sacred place in my religion. I don't believe that Muhammad was the perfect man, for he took an owth to made all people Muslims, including in violence.

Most importantly, I don't believe Muhammad spoke to God, because God himself said that any true prophet is only one from the people of Israel. and Muhammad was not a Jew. Yeshua was a Jew, and he was a prophet, we Jews accept that, but reject that idea of him being son of God.

What my faith say is that, the Messiah will come at the end of days and bring redemption to the Jews, Be'ezrat HaShem. I don't come to convince you, I cannot say this prophecy is real or not, but that is what Judaism says. Take it or leave it.

And isn't God serious too? He sounds abusive in all three religous, he killed Lots wife for turning around, He killed a number of israelities for having low morale,
Burned the followers of Korah to death, the 42 youth who Mocked Elisha's bald head were killed by God. Anything else should I say, this is all in the bible

Also does Exodus, the Ressuraction of the fatherless child be Elijah, the returning of the Jewish people to ther ancestors land...

All is a matter of how you take it. Without God bringing wrong, you don't know what's right, do you

I believe in God, but your claim that Allah is abusive is wrong, Hashem is the one speaking in the Koran, all the texts sound similiar with similar characteristics so how is that possible

Btw so who do you think is this new Propeht who God will raise? Who is he referring to? Or he still has not come yet?

Judaism believes the Messiah will come in the end of days, where the people will become noble, or where the world will be so bad that there will be no CHOICE but for the Messiah to come and repair it.

Depends on which Jew you ask.

The Messiah has no face, in Judaism. He will come once the people of Israel are worthy or needed of him.

All lot of Christians say that refers to another prophet? So who is this Prophet? I'm not talking about messiah, and I know Jews actually believe a certain guy is the messaih and they don't believe it's Jesus

Certain guy's the Messiah? Whel!!! It's surely aint no Reb Ovadia! LMAO!:lol:

And isn't God serious too? He sounds abusive in all three religous, he killed Lots wife for turning around, He killed a number of israelities for having low morale,
Burned the followers of Korah to death, the 42 youth who Mocked Elisha's bald head were killed by God. Anything else should I say, this is all in the bible

Also does Exodus, the Ressuraction of the fatherless child be Elijah, the returning of the Jewish people to ther ancestors land...

All is a matter of how you take it. Without God bringing wrong, you don't know what's right, do you

I believe in God, but your claim that Allah is abusive is wrong, Hashem is the one speaking in the Koran, all the texts sound similiar with similar characteristics so how is that possible

Yeah, well, we can argue about that.

He's an idiot, it was never the way he says, and how do you know Muhammad was not speaking to God? Jews and Muslims both deny Jesus divinity and him being son of God, but what if Muhamamd was speaking to God? Did he not make the people righteous?

Pm me about your belief about his "prophecy" maybe you can convince you are right. And tell me what the Torah says and Jews say regarding to it I want to know seriously

How do you know that he did? You don't and you cannot prove that. It's a matter of faith. And it's silly to argue about that.

I don't believe in Islam because Allah in Islam was abusive towards Jews. Simply as that. I don't believe in that because as fact, and logically, when Muslims pray near Al Aqsa, their backs are toward the most sacred place in my religion. I don't believe that Muhammad was the perfect man, for he took an owth to made all people Muslims, including in violence.

Most importantly, I don't believe Muhammad spoke to God, because God himself said that any true prophet is only one from the people of Israel. and Muhammad was not a Jew. Yeshua was a Jew, and he was a prophet, we Jews accept that, but reject that idea of him being son of God.

What my faith say is that, the Messiah will come at the end of days and bring redemption to the Jews, Be'ezrat HaShem. I don't come to convince you, I cannot say this prophecy is real or not, but that is what Judaism says. Take it or leave it.

Lot's wife and the wicked followers of Korah were warned not to continue their wicked ways. As for Elisha, he had just shaved his head to mourn the Prophet Elijah, and the 42 young people wanted to kill him. Kinda like the Gazan terrorists.

Deuteronomy 18, Words of HaShem, God of Israel: "I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. But the prophet, that shall speak a word presumptuously in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.'

The Most sacred text for the Jews is the Torah, it is not to be changed or twisted. It is not to be altered to become the "Quran" or the "new" testament, or anything else BUT the Torah.

We belive Jesus was a prophet, of course. He was born and he died as a Jew. He was no Christians, his followers were.

I didn't say the Kaaba is to humiliate, but it is known that the people who considered themselves followers of God, do not turn their backs on the Western Wall.

It's kinda obvious, really.

Abraham was converted by God and considered in Judaism, the first Jew.

Btw so who do you think is this new Propeht who God will raise? Who is he referring to? Or he still has not come yet?

Judaism believes the Messiah will come in the end of days, where the people will become noble, or where the world will be so bad that there will be no CHOICE but for the Messiah to come and repair it.

Depends on which Jew you ask.

The Messiah has no face, in Judaism. He will come once the people of Israel are worthy or needed of him.

what??? a genocide in western europe last century wasn't enough to gain his attention. sounds like the ultimate in holocaust denial to me.

thank gods the irish invented good uisge and hot, red headed women. this messiah cat is sounding like the french to us...always showing up a little late when the jacobite, jimmy deuce agus seven needed them.

Wow no response yet, so this was a random assasination by Israel because they were bored and want Hezbollah to test them

This morning, IDF kills 3 terrorists near Beit Hanun.

Civilians near the Gaza border still wait for a response.

Next update will probably be when I get back home to the south. Good morning to all.

Next update will probably be when I get back home to the south. Good morning to all.

More terrorists eliminated. Always a good thing. Good morning to you too.

Actually - Allah is not HaShem of the Jews. Allah was one of many gods worshiped in the region by Muhammad and other non-Jews of his day. Allah is traditionally the god who vanquished all the others in that "pantheon". That is why the Muslim call to prayer is "Allah Akbar" - Our god is the greatest [of all the other gods]

In defense of modern day theologians, most Muslims have lost this bit of their history, and so they are now mono-theists because only one of their gods is "alive". But this is certainly not the same deity Jews and Christians worship. This would then explain the dichotomy between the teachings of the Jewish and Christian's Deity - which advocate that life is sacred and to be preserved, and Islam's deity, which advocate Jihad.

Feel free to do your own research on the origins of Islam and the life of Mohammed.. very interesting reading.

Actually - Allah is not HaShem of the Jews. Allah was one of many gods worshiped in the region by Muhammad and other non-Jews of his day. Allah is traditionally the god who vanquished all the others in that "pantheon". That is why the Muslim call to prayer is "Allah Akbar" - Our god is the greatest [of all the other gods]

In defense of modern day theologians, most Muslims have lost this bit of their history, and so they are now mono-theists because only one of their gods is "alive". But this is certainly not the same deity Jews and Christians worship. This would then explain the dichotomy between the teachings of the Jewish and Christian's Deity - which advocate that life is sacred and to be preserved, and Islam's deity, which advocate Jihad.

Feel free to do your own research on the origins of Islam and the life of Mohammed.. very interesting reading.

Lmao why do you Jews believe Muslims believe wrong God? They definitely worship the God, Islam was way ahead of every other religion, look at their people how strong they were on faith and everything else, Islam had the most devout people we would lead all religions at the time of Muhammad and his followers

therein lies the crux of the problem-----it is a concept borrowed from the romans-----the idea that conquest in forced and brutal imposition of an ideology PROVES that Ideology is the "strongest" and therefore "right"

Pax romana, = holy roman empire (1st reich) = caliphate (shariah and genocide) = holy roman empire (2nd reich and inquisition) = adolf abu ali
3rd reich more genocide and world war) = "arab spring"

More terrorists eliminated. Always a good thing. Good morning to you too.

They are 3 civilians you pigs

GAZA, (PIC)-- Three Palestinian citizens including two brothers have been killed Thursday morning in an Israeli artillery attack on Beit Hanoun north of the Gaza Strip.

Local sources reported that Israeli tanks shelled a crowd of civilians east of Beit Hanoun killing three of them and wounding many others.

The tanks kept shelling the targeted area which hindered the arrival of ambulances to evacuate the victims.

An official source from the ambulance and emergency committee told the Palestinian information center (PIC) this morning that the ambulances failed to reach the area to evacuate the wounded because of the continued artillery shelling.

New Israeli attack on Gaza renders three dead this morning

from because

from the nation of filth and pigs----every wanna be shahida slut with a bomb on her stinking ass and every lump of excrement who slits an infant's throat for the sake of a free ticket to jannah ---------cries I AM A CIVILIAN when facing justice

from because

from the nation of filth and pigs----every wanna be shahida slut with a bomb on her stinking ass and every lump of excrement who slits an infant's throat for the sake of a free ticket to jannah ---------cries I AM A CIVILIAN when facing justice

slits an infant's throat

Ah Ha, I caught you. :D

therein lies the crux of the problem-----it is a concept borrowed from the romans-----the idea that conquest in forced and brutal imposition of an ideology proves that ideology is the "strongest" and therefore "right"

pax romana, = holy roman empire (1st reich) = caliphate (shariah and genocide) = holy roman empire (2nd reich and inquisition) = adolf abu ali
3rd reich more genocide and world war) = "arab spring"

question......in answer to your post.................

And the israeli treatment of the palestinians ?????????????

Where does this belong in your reich,hey????????????

You are no doubt a little forgetful,hey????????????

from because

slits an infant's throat

Gee Tinnie what a complete SHIT this irosie IS

from because

slits an infant's throat

as expected Tinnie's friend comes out in support of "persons" who sneak into houses in order to slit the throats of infants ----those who object to his favored activity are described in masjid lingo as "SHIT" Those people who worships rapists and murderers are likely to object to vilifiaction of their SAINT THROAT SLITTERS

as expected Tinnie's friend comes out in support of "persons" who sneak into houses in order to slit the throats of infants ----those who object to his favored activity are described in masjid lingo as "SHIT" Those people who worships rapists and murderers are likely to object to vilifiaction of their SAINT THROAT SLITTERS

sneak into houses in order to slit the throats of infants

See, you did it again. You just can't help yourself, can you?

Forum List

Back