In this minute: Explosion in Gaza.

Gee Tinnie what a complete SHIT this irosie IS

as expected Tinnie's friend comes out in support of "persons" who sneak into houses in order to slit the throats of infants ----those who object to his favored activity are described in masjid lingo as "SHIT" Those people who worships rapists and murderers are likely to object to vilifiaction of their SAINT THROAT SLITTERS

sneak into houses in order to slit the throats of infants

See, you did it again. You just can't help yourself, can you?

oh now I understand-----in your frenzy of propagandaist lie-----YOU are going to create another libel which will be "YOU SAID ~~~ ALL ~~~~ MUSLIMS SLIT THE THROATS OF BABIES" nope----I have not suggested "ALL MUSLIMS SLIT THE THROATS OF BABIES" I have correctly stated that there is a broadbased custom among muslim/arabs to consider persons who engage in such acts as HEROES. As is true of many "customs" most people ignore them----but the prevalence of the custom is significant enough that it affects the generally held notions of that society.

for the record I have never claimed that "ALL" muslims slit throats. I have correctly stated that people who commit terrorist actions like slitting the throats of babies or engaging in suicide bombings for the purpose of murdering children are and continue to be considered HEROES ENTIRELY BASED ON THE ACTS OF TERROR that they comitted by the general population of Gaza and are publically acclaimed as such----currently The statement is as true as stating that ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER was publically acclaimed as a hero by the people of Germany in 1942. These facts are very important politically and socially

as expected Tinnie's friend comes out in support of "persons" who sneak into houses in order to slit the throats of infants ----those who object to his favored activity are described in masjid lingo as "SHIT" Those people who worships rapists and murderers are likely to object to vilifiaction of their SAINT THROAT SLITTERS

sneak into houses in order to slit the throats of infants

oh now I understand-----in your frenzy of propagandaist lie-----YOU are going to create another libel which will be "YOU SAID ~~~ ALL ~~~~ MUSLIMS SLIT THE THROATS OF BABIES" nope----I have not suggested "ALL MUSLIMS SLIT THE THROATS OF BABIES" I have correctly stated that there is a broadbased custom among muslim/arabs to consider persons who engage in such acts as HEROES. As is true of many "customs" most people ignore them----but the prevalence of the custom is significant enough that it affects the generally held notions of that society.

for the record I have never claimed that "ALL" muslims slit throats. I have correctly stated that people who commit terrorist actions like slitting the throats of babies or engaging in suicide bombings for the purpose of murdering children are and continue to be considered HEROES ENTIRELY BASED ON THE ACTS OF TERROR that they comitted by the general population of Gaza and are publically acclaimed as such----currently The statement is as true as stating that ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER was publically acclaimed as a hero by the people of Germany in 1942. These facts are very important politically and socially

Blah, blah, blah...

for the record I have never claimed that "ALL" muslims slit throats. I have correctly stated that people who commit terrorist actions like slitting the throats of babies or engaging
in suicide bombings for the purpose of murdering children are and continue to be considered HEROES ENTIRELY BASED ON THE ACTS OF TERROR that they comitted by the general population of Gaza and are publically acclaimed as such----currently The statement is as true as stating that ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER was publically acclaimed as a hero by the people of Germany in 1942. These facts are very important politically and socially

Blah, blah, blah...

it's ok you have offered your best

Blah, blah, blah...

People who can't debate the issues always say "blah, blah, blah". Isn't the whole point of this Board to express your views in writing? Otherwise, why are you here?

for the record I have never claimed that "ALL" muslims slit throats. I have correctly stated that people who commit terrorist actions like slitting the throats of babies or engaging
in suicide bombings for the purpose of murdering children are and continue to be considered HEROES ENTIRELY BASED ON THE ACTS OF TERROR that they comitted by the general population of Gaza and are publically acclaimed as such----currently The statement is as true as stating that ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER was publically acclaimed as a hero by the people of Germany in 1942. These facts are very important politically and socially

Blah, blah, blah...

it's ok you have offered your best

You have too and it is blah, blah, blah...

You have too and it is blah, blah, blah...

tinny is stumped again

Indeed, I can find nothing of relevance in your posts.

that is sad your inability to analyze and determine commonalities is a mark of sickness----either extreme congental intellectual deficiency aka Mental Retardation or acquired dementia ---"senility" or loss of intellect due to destructive effects of long standing metabolic disease or intoxications ---like alcoholism Your major deficits are probably located in the FRONTAL LOBES of the brain

I believe in God, but your claim that Allah is abusive is wrong, Hashem is the one speaking in the Koran, all the texts sound similiar with similar characteristics so how is that possible

Actually - Allah is not HaShem of the Jews. Allah was one of many gods worshiped in the region by Muhammad and other non-Jews of his day. Allah is traditionally the god who vanquished all the others in that "pantheon". That is why the Muslim call to prayer is "Allah Akbar" - Our god is the greatest [of all the other gods]

In defense of modern day theologians, most Muslims have lost this bit of their history, and so they are now mono-theists because only one of their gods is "alive". But this is certainly not the same deity Jews and Christians worship. This would then explain the dichotomy between the teachings of the Jewish and Christian's Deity - which advocate that life is sacred and to be preserved, and Islam's deity, which advocate Jihad.

Feel free to do your own research on the origins of Islam and the life of Mohammed.. very interesting reading.

i believe the first genocide on record was done by the god you refer to as yahweh.

now if you will excuse me, i have to go read the book of Job.

exactly when did jews come to the conclusion that life is sacred and to be preserved...some time after masada??? when they knew the romans were going to kick their asses??? certainly your ancient kings held no such concept???

perhaps though, i misunderstand you...perhaps you meant to say that the jewish deity advocated that jewish life is sacred and jewish life is to be preserved.

Not confirmed buy Israeli sources: IAF attacks in Gaza NOW.
Cartoon+-+Hamas+Terrorists+Hiding.jpg

Last edited:
I believe in God, but your claim that Allah is abusive is wrong, Hashem is the one speaking in the Koran, all the texts sound similiar with similar characteristics so how is that possible

Actually - Allah is not HaShem of the Jews. Allah was one of many gods worshiped in the region by Muhammad and other non-Jews of his day. Allah is traditionally the god who vanquished all the others in that "pantheon". That is why the Muslim call to prayer is "Allah Akbar" - Our god is the greatest [of all the other gods]

In defense of modern day theologians, most Muslims have lost this bit of their history, and so they are now mono-theists because only one of their gods is "alive". But this is certainly not the same deity Jews and Christians worship. This would then explain the dichotomy between the teachings of the Jewish and Christian's Deity - which advocate that life is sacred and to be preserved, and Islam's deity, which advocate Jihad.

Feel free to do your own research on the origins of Islam and the life of Mohammed.. very interesting reading.

i believe the first genocide on record was done by the god you refer to as yahweh.

exactly when did jews come to the conclusion that life is sacred and to be preserved...some time after masada??? when they knew the romans were going to kick their asses??? certainly your ancient kings held no such concept???

perhaps though, i misunderstand you...perhaps you meant to say that the jewish deity advocated that jewish life is sacred and jewish life is to be preserved.

1) Most Jews call Him Hashem these days.
2) The Book of Job teaches us that we cannot undertand Hashem's Mind.
3) Israeli soldiers take the oath, "Masada will never fall again".
4) The Torah says, "Do not kill". It doesn't say, "Do not kill other Hebrews". (By the laws of interest, it says, "Do not charge interest to a fellow Hebrew, but you can charge interest to a Gentile". This proves "Do not kill" is universal.)
5) Jews glorify life. Muslims glorify death.

4) The Torah says, "Do not kill". It doesn't say, "Do not kill other Hebrews". (By the laws of interest, it says, "Do not charge interest to a fellow Hebrew, but you can charge interest to a Gentile". This proves "Do not kill" is universal.)

You really are dumb, how exactly do Muslims glorify death?

Several muslim leaders of reknown have boasted in reference to the conflict between Meccaists and Zionists "WE MUSLIMS WILL WIN BECAUSE WE LOVE DEATH AND YOU LOVE LIFE " such a declaration is a glorification of death. Also several muslims who SOLE accomplishment has been the killing of Israeli civilians---men women and children in unprovoked attacks have been GLORIFIED and DEPICTED as being in JANNAH for their HEROIC DEED one of them is the disgusting slut WAFA IDRIS she has been cited as the first suicide khalbah which is why I remember her name-----but she is VERY MUCH GLORIFIED for DYING IN THE SERVICE OF HER "god" for blowing her whorish ass to that CAT HOUSE IN THE SKY little girls are urged to emulate the slut and her glory and experience her GLORIOUS DEATH

Several muslim leaders of reknown have boasted in reference to the conflict between Meccaists and Zionists "WE MUSLIMS WILL WIN BECAUSE WE LOVE DEATH AND YOU LOVE LIFE " such a declaration is a glorification of death. Also several muslims who SOLE accomplishment has been the killing of Israeli civilians---men women and children in unprovoked attacks have been GLORIFIED and DEPICTED as being in JANNAH for their HEROIC DEED one of them is the disgusting slut WAFA IDRIS she has been cited as the first suicide khalbah which is why I remember her name-----but she is VERY MUCH GLORIFIED for DYING IN THE SERVICE OF HER "god" for blowing her whorish ass to that CAT HOUSE IN THE SKY little girls are urged to emulate the slut and her glory and experience her GLORIOUS DEATH

We honor the fallen in the US too.

Hamas said that quote, not Muslims you lying generalizing shitbag, and if you are being killed as much as the Palestinians and Israel keeps killing your people it's not your choice to live or die israel forces you to die, they kill you.

And honoring the dead wow as if there is something wrong with that? :confused:

Lmfao this irosie woman is a fucking troll if you understood Arabic she is like the sucide dog, and her whole post if so wierd, as if she try's her best in every post to as much as possible try to demonize Islam and praise Israel as much as possible in every post of hers

Last edited:

I served in the US NAVY----we do not honor men or women who grab infants and slit their throats In fact the honors---in general go to those who saved lives under fire People who attack non military TARGETS are court martialed In what organization have you served in the USA? when I was much younger I had a little weekend job in a very large "COUNTY HOSPITAL" My specific job was the position that dealt with some of the paper work involved in autopsies several times per year -----an autopsy was performed in a DISTANT lot those were the bodies fished out of the local river-----dumped there by the mafia because they had rotted so long before their fragments began to float to the surface the stench could not be brought to the hospital morgue Considering the high output of bodies by the MAFIA I am sure the DUMPING guy was rewarded in some way for QUANTITY OF WORK I wonder what sort of medal he got for dumping 1000 and for what do they award medals in your organization?

Lmfao this irosie woman is a fucking troll if you understood Arabic she is like the sucide dog, and her whole post if so wierd, as if she try's her best in every best to as much as possible try to demonize Islam and praise Israel as much as possible in every post of hers

To justify her own warped view on jews stealing land is what their god ordered, it comes

Forum List

Back