In this minute: Explosion in Gaza.

This morning, IDF kills 3 terrorists near Beit Hanun.

Civilians near the Gaza border still wait for a response.

Next update will probably be when I get back home to the south. Good morning to all.

More terrorists eliminated. Always a good thing. Good morning to you too.

They are 3 civilians you pigs

They belonged to the rocket brigades, they were no civilians.

By your logic, an Israeli soldier with weapon is a civilian, too.

i believe the first genocide on record was done by the god you refer to as yahweh.

now if you will excuse me, i have to go read the book of Job.

exactly when did jews come to the conclusion that life is sacred and to be preserved...some time after masada??? when they knew the romans were going to kick their asses??? certainly your ancient kings held no such concept???

perhaps though, i misunderstand you...perhaps you meant to say that the jewish deity advocated that jewish life is sacred and jewish life is to be preserved.

1) Most Jews call Him Hashem these days.
2) The Book of Job teaches us that we cannot undertand Hashem's Mind.
3) Israeli soldiers take the oath, "Masada will never fall again".
4) The Torah says, "Do not kill". It doesn't say, "Do not kill other Hebrews". (By the laws of interest, it says, "Do not charge interest to a fellow Hebrew, but you can charge interest to a Gentile". This proves "Do not kill" is universal.)
5) Jews glorify life. Muslims glorify death.

You really are dumb, how exactly do Muslims glorify death?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTu-AUE9ycs]Hamas using Palestinians as human shields: We desire Death as you desire Life - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

More terrorists eliminated. Always a good thing. Good morning to you too.

According to Israel yes, a Israel soldier being attacked is a terror attack somehow, every time any militants attack israeli soldiers they call a terror attack, ironic isnt it?

4) The Torah says, "Do not kill". It doesn't say, "Do not kill other Hebrews". (By the laws of interest, it says, "Do not charge interest to a fellow Hebrew, but you can charge interest to a Gentile". This proves "Do not kill" is universal.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTu-AUE9ycs]Hamas using Palestinians as human shields: We desire Death as you desire Life - YouTube[/ame]

Palestinan media watch? Lol do people know who funds that and what it is?

He was talking about Israeli threats of war will not be accepted, of course they cut out the 2 min before he says this....face palm

i believe the first genocide on record was done by the god you refer to as yahweh.

now if you will excuse me, i have to go read the book of Job.

exactly when did jews come to the conclusion that life is sacred and to be preserved...some time after masada??? when they knew the romans were going to kick their asses??? certainly your ancient kings held no such concept???

perhaps though, i misunderstand you...perhaps you meant to say that the jewish deity advocated that jewish life is sacred and jewish life is to be preserved.

What, now you're claiming Muslims DON'T glorify death? Why :asshole: even you know that's a bunch of :bsflag: and for that, Achmed, you get this :9: and this :splat:

What, now you're claiming Muslims DON'T glorify death? Why :asshole: even you know that's a bunch of :bsflag: and for that, Achmed, you get this :9: and this :splat:

Wow someone is angry are you threatening me?...

Of course you never actually say something related to the topic or post...

He was talking about Israeli threats of war will not be accepted, of course they cut out the 2 min before he says this....face palm

He said very clear that they worship death like we do life. What difference does it make if he spoke about the "zionist death machine" earlier? Does it make his statement less obvious?

He said very clear that they worship death like we do life. What difference does it make if he spoke about the "zionist death machine" earlier? Does it make his statement less obvious?

Is that supposed to mean anything? Jews are afraid of Gods judgement because they sin and have pre marital sex so they are scared. Muslims aren't as scared as you guys, he is saying you are gonna kill us we will fight back, that's exactly what he's saying

Is that supposed to mean anything? Jews are afraid of Gods judgement because they sin and have pre marital sex so they are scared. Muslims aren't as scared as you guys, he is saying you are gonna kill us we will fight back, that's exactly what he's saying

What he's saying is very clear. you're doing interpretation.

According to Israel yes, a Israel soldier being attacked is a terror attack somehow, every time any militants attack israeli soldiers they call a terror attack, ironic isnt it?

No more Ironic then your people calling Hamas and Jihad hacks, "civilians".:eusa_whistle:

for the record the fact that a person is ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY does not make an attack on the parson NOT A TERRORIST ATTACK I was once active duty military-----but if an islamo nazi pig attacked me----that attack WOULD BE A TERRORIST ATTACK The islamo nazi pigs MALIK NIDAL HASAN who murdered his fellow army members in Texas was not engaging in a military action He was engaging in the filth of islamo nazi pig terrorism for the glory of his pig-"god"

islamo nazi pigs play with semantics incessantly to justify the filth which comes of emulating "AL NABI"

Yes, I'm threatening to not feed you poop any longer. And you know how much you love eating Khara, don't you kalb?

Yes, I'm threatening to not feed you poop any longer. And you know how much you love eating Khara, don't you kalb?

Are you tthreatiening to stab me?.... Weirdo this guy

for the record the fact that a person is ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY does not make an attack on the parson NOT A TERRORIST ATTACK I was once active duty military-----but if an islamo nazi pig attacked me----that attack WOULD BE A TERRORIST ATTACK The islamo nazi pigs MALIK NIDAL HASAN who murdered his fellow army members in Texas was not engaging in a military action He was engaging in the filth of islamo nazi pig terrorism for the glory of his pig-"god"

islamo nazi pigs play with semantics incessantly to justify the filth which comes of emulating "AL NABI"

Stop with your off topic posts and the FBI decided what it is not you so called navy veteran ya right you never fought for America

Forum List

Back