In this minute: Explosion in Gaza.

One of the Palestinians killed is Khaled Salah Jabilla. Islamic Jihad.

I know that, his name doesn't mean he is part of Jihad Islami, and me and you are reading the same article that maan has in Arabic, you can read arabic? Or did Israel websites take the info from Palestinian websites?

And even if they are militants I think it's a lie they firing anything, this is still a violation.

Jihad islami militants take their militant deaths seriously, and they are enthusiastic in response so do you hear any bombings on gaza still or any rocket at the south?

Where did you hear this? Again idf randomly will target any Islam jihad militants and of course they will respond

the IDF shouldn't target terrorists?

Jillian they didn't fire any rockets, of course they shouldnt be allowed to decide whenever they wanna kill Someone they can.

If the militants were not guilty of anything and again Israel lies they deserve to be punished

One of the Palestinians killed is Khaled Salah Jabilla. Islamic Jihad.

I know that, his name doesn't mean he is part of Jihad Islami, and me and you are reading the same article that maan has in Arabic, you can read arabic? Or did Israel websites take the info from Palestinian websites?

And even if they are militants I think it's a lie they firing anything, this is still a violation.

Jihad islami militants take their militant deaths seriously, and they are enthusiastic in response so do you hear any bombings on gaza still or any rocket at the south?

I can read some Arabic, and a friend of mine is living in the Gaza vicinity, he's highly connected to all the right people. Trust me, at least on THIS, I know what i'm talking about. This maybe far away from you, but is only 20 minutes from my place. I don't say things out in the air concerning that.

i have said earlier, I am not at home RIGHT NOW, because I have my finals tomorrow and it's up in the north, my information from home is by phone calles to my friends, they hear everything and they are well informed.

It would have been easier, though, if I WAS home.

What is this protest at a Beersheva mosque you speak of? Are Israelis assaulting Muslims in beer Sheva?

My aunt (mothers sister) lives in kibbutz Neer Oz, right near Gaza. There are rockets that fill in her kibbutz regularly. Fuck you Militants.

SCUM OF THE EARTH

AM ISRAEL CHAI!

Freedombecki, what about the palestinians in danger right now from airstrikes? More strikes have hit the Strip. Are you sorry for them?

Again the typical routine of the Zionsit army:

Kill: kill anyone suspected of danger
Cry: blame the militants for killing themselves
Then Lie: tell us palestinans are terroroists even though Israel violently kills 3 men and they expect no response will be made

What is this protest at a Beersheva mosque you speak of? Are Israelis assaulting Muslims in beer Sheva?

I'll explain.

Every year, in the approach of Rosh HaShana (the Jewish New Year) It's traditional that we have a Wine Festival in every city. they sale wine and food to welcome the holiday season.

In Be'er Sheva, near my hometown, they have decided this year to do it in the culture Museum, it's in the Old City. The culture Museum is placed near a Mosque. the Mosque itself is very old, basically falling, and instead of treating it like a potential damage, they fixed the whole place, and the Museum and the Mosque are right next to eachother; there is no fense, however., which separates.

the Beduins and Muslims were very angry that the Wine festival was near the Mosque, the have said that its considered "War on Islam" and that Muslims should respond by rocket fire at Be'er Sheva, if possible, targeting the area and the visitors to stop this.

IDF recognized Brigade people about to launch Grads, and attacked.

I'll explain.

Every year, in the approach of Rosh HaShana (the Jewish New Year) It's traditional that we have a Wine Festival in every city. they sale wine and food to welcome the holiday season.

In Be'er Sheva, near my hometown, they have decided this year to do it in the culture Museum, it's in the Old City. The culture Museum is placed near a Mosque. the Mosque itself is very old, basically falling, and instead of treating it like a potential damage, they fixed the whole place, and the Museum and the Mosque are right next to eachother; there is no fense, however., which separates.

the Beduins and Muslims were very angry that the Wine festival was near the Mosque, the have said that its considered "War on Islam" and that Muslims should respond by rocket fire at Be'er Sheva, if possible, targeting the area and the visitors to stop this.

Israelis drink wine? I never knew that....

What about the signs being held saying this a toilet was once a mosque? Provoking ain't it?

I'll explain.

What about the signs being held saying this a toilet was once a mosque? Provoking ain't it?

Eh?!

Which sign?

And of course Israelis drink wine, why not?

I'll explain.

Eh?!

Which sign?

And of course Israelis drink wine, why not?

I read an article in al jazeera and haaretz had one up but took it down, anyways it thought it was against the Torah to drink wine? I guess not ...

Forum List

Back