"Allah Islam" premier today on channel 10

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
New Israeli documentary series represents the rise of Fundamentalist Islam in Europe. Tzviel (Zvi) Yehezkeli, Israeli reporter, Arabic speaker, expert on Muslim-Jewish relations, goes undercover as a European Muslim citizen, to tell the story of fanatic Islam and the response of Europe to the troubling issue.

Will also be online on the Channel 10 website, hopefully soon, also in English

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad5mL20B0HY]‫[/ame]

Of course Jews again trying to make propoganda and only showing a very small portion of Muslims, everything else is normal in Europe.

All Israelis like to do is look at crimes not life, they don't know how to love or just shutup

Of course Jews again trying to make propoganda and only showing a very small portion of Muslims, everything else is normal in Europe.

All Israelis like to do is look at crimes not life, they don't know how to love or just shutup

This episode was very balanced, it is not against all of Islam but against the fanatic Islam rising. I recommend that you try and watrch it once it's avaliable, instead of judging without knowing

Zvi Yehezkeli btw, is a leftist Israeli. which puts you intire argument to question.

Last edited:

This episode was very balanced, it is not against all of Islam but against the fanatic Islam rising. I recommend that you try and watrch it once it's avaliable, instead of judging without knowing

Zvi Yehezkeli btw, is a leftist Israeli. which puts you intire argument to question.

There is no such thing as radical Islam, there are stupid people, just like Israelis thought Baruch Goldstein made a stupid decision, no one called him a radical terrorist

It gets worse...a liberal historian casts further doubt on this great cult....religion...political system...way of life...whatever...here: Islam: The Untold Story - Channel 4
I am sure that if they dig a bit deeper in their investigations, they may find a link to the Moonies and the late Rev. Sun Myung Moon with a distant cousin of a goat herder named Bob. How it all relates is yet to be uncovered.

There is no such thing as radical Islam, there are stupid people, just like Israelis thought Baruch Goldstein made a stupid decision, no one called him a radical terrorist

Let let me be the first: He was a radical Jewish terrorist

If only other Israelis were like you? And are you saying that for your heart? :cool:

How is it balanced when the title is "Allah Islam"? It's an attack on Islam

Baruch Goldstein was a Jewish Israeli POS who was condemned by Jews all over the world for the disgrace he brought upon his people. Israel should build a monument to never forget him for what he did to his country. And America should build a monument for Rachel Corrie so we may never forget what she did to our country.

If only other Israelis were like you? And are you saying that for your heart? :cool:

How is it balanced when the title is "Allah Islam"? It's an attack on Islam

It's a word puzzle, in Hebrew, "Allah Islam" in Hebrew sounds like "Al- Ha-Islam". At least that's what I figured out of it. I could be wrong.

Besides, never judge a book by it's cover. Does the author "Torat Ha'Melech" followed the Torah of God?

Baruch Goldstein was a Jewish Israeli POS who was condemned by Jews all over the world for the disgrace he brought upon his people. Israel should build a monument to never forget him for what he did to his country. And America should build a monument for Rachel Corrie so we may never forget what she did to our country.

He wa condemned for the disgrace he brought upon his people? Why wasn't he condemned for murdering 29 Palestinians?

So Israelis only condemned it because it made them look bad.

And thousands attended his funeral and he is called a martyr

He wa condemned for the disgrace he brought upon his people? Why wasn't he condemned for murdering 29 Palestinians?

He should be condemnd because he killed people who didn't harm him. They could have been followers of Mitzvos Bnei Noah. He didn't know if they were not. It is prouhibited to take those souls away.

That is why he should be condemnd. The shame and sorrow he brought us is besides the point.

Just like any Palestinian terrorist is a shame to the Palestinians who don't condemnd the war crimes committed against innocent Jewish souls.

He should be condemnd because he killed people who didn't harm him. They could have been followers of Mitzvos Bnei Noah. He didn't know if they were not. It is prouhibited to take those souls away.

That is why he should be condemnd. The shame and sorrow he brought us is besides the point.

Just like any Palestinian terrorist is a shame to the Palestinians who don't condemnd the war crimes committed against innocent Jewish souls.

They could have been followers of what?

Mitzvot Bnei Noach(Noah).

Last edited:

You mean the Prohet Noah? What about followers of Prohet Moses? I don't understand how is that is it something to with dying young? Or praying at the temple mount?

You mean the Prohet Noah? What about followers of Prohet Moses? I don't understand how is that is it something to with dying young? Or praying at the temple mount?

According to Judaism, in which Goldstein pretended to follow, any human being which his soul followes the seven Mitzvot of Noah, is a righteous. Especially Gentiles, they're considered righteous gentiles if they follow those, and will have a safe place besides God in the afterlife; the people he killed could have been followers of the laws, he couldn't know that, he could have killed righteous gentiles, which is strictly forbidden.

Noahide laws - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to Judaism, in which Goldstein pretended to follow, any human being which his soul followes the seven Mitzvot of Noah, is a righteous. Especially Gentiles, they're considered righteous gentiles if they follow those, and will have a safe place besides God in the afterlife; the people he killed could have been followers of the laws, he couldn't know that, he could have killed righteous gentiles, which is strictly forbidden.

That's interesting but I thought Jews don't believe in Paradaise but they believe in a soul being alive or something...I'm not sure

But what if a Muslim follows exactly what the Torah says does he get the highest spot or a spot under for he is a gentile?

That's interesting but I thought Jews don't believe in Paradaise but they believe in a soul being alive or something...I'm not sure

But what if a Muslim follows exactly what the Torah says does he get the highest spot or a spot under for he is a gentile?

We believe in Paradise in a different way that Christians and Muslims do, but not in the concept you call "Hellfire". It's complicated to explain, but we can discuss it if you wish.

If a Muslim follows the laws of Noah he is a rightous and should not be harmed. 'Paradise' and a save haven in the next world is not only for Jews, but to all those who are righteous by their actions.

Last edited:

We believe in Paradise in a different way that Christians and Muslims do, but not in the concept you call "Hellfire". It's complicated to explain, but we can discuss it if you wish.

If a Muslim follows the laws of Noah he is a rightous and should not be harmed. 'Paradise' and a save haven in the next world is not only for Jews, but to all those who are righteous by their actions.

I heard that but a jewish person told me its not a physcial Paradaise, and so don't you think most of that Paradaise will be full of Muslims since many follow Noah's laws?

Forum List

Back