In this minute: Explosion in Gaza.

And by that logic, I could very well ask, if you're a Christian, you should also obey the Torah, since Christianity is nothing without it, it's based first on the OT. So how can they say they fear God and eat Shrimp and pig?

See how your logic fails?

I'm not Christian, no one wonder Muhamamd was chosen as the Final Prophet, he was the one who loved God more than any human on this planet.

No wonder God called him "my love", habiballah, because Muhammad actually followed God 110 percent

Of course.

Especially the part in which he screwed a little girl after making her his slave wife, and slaughtered the people of God of Khaibar and Banu Khuraiza.

And by that logic, I could very well ask, if you're a Christian, you should also obey the Torah, since Christianity is nothing without it, it's based first on the OT. So how can they say they fear God and eat Shrimp and pig?

See how your logic fails?

I'm not Christian, no one wonder Muhamamd was chosen as the Final Prophet, he was the one who loved God more than any human on this planet.

No wonder God called him "my love", habiballah, because Muhammad actually followed God 110 percent

Of course.

Especially the part in which he screwed a little girl after making her his slave wife, and slaughtered the people of God of Khaibar and Banu Khuraiza.

Never happened, again jewish people lie and claim khaiabr were victims. Even thin khaiabr Jews who outnumber Muslims were arming their selves readying to kill the few Muslims at the time, God told Muhammad they are trying to stop my message, and warned the Muslims shortly before they were gonna invade

Again Jews tell us they are not at war with Islam, but clearly they are, they're want to murder every Muslim in the World.

What "peaceful" people

Link to the picture of the 4 terrorists:

rotter - : 4 ( )

Terrorists? Explain to us how you can be in final preparation of launching a rocket while you are driving in a car? Throw the rocket out the window 10 miles?

And what's the point of putting pictures, all stolen from Maan website, they all look very calm, that's a sign they are brave and were murdered

Of course.

Never happened, again jewish people lie and claim khaiabr were victims. Even thin khaiabr Jews who outnumber Muslims were arming their selves readying to kill the few Muslims at the time, God told Muhammad they are trying to stop my message, and warned the Muslims shortly before they were gonna invade

Again Jews tell us they are not at war with Islam, but clearly they are, they're want to murder every Muslim in the World.

What "peaceful" people

Sahih Muslim, Hadith, perfectly says: "The day of judgement will not come until the Muslims will fight the Jews and kill them, to the point where the Jews will hide behind stones and trees, and the stones and the trees will call, "Ya Muslim! Ya Abduallah! a Jew is hiding behind me! come and kill him".

The last day will not come untill you Muslims will kill us? Yet you wander why we are so careful of you?

Of course.

What "peaceful" people

Sahih Muslim, Hadith, perfectly says: "The day of judgement will not come until the Muslims will fight the Jews and kill them, to the point where the Jews will hide behind stones and trees, and the stones and the trees will call, "Ya Muslim! Ya Abduallah! a Jew is hiding behind me! come and kill him".

The last day will not come untill you Muslims will kill us? Yet you wander why we are so careful of you?

No it doesn't, Hadith says they are a group of 70,000 who side with the Antichrist, and Hadith says Jews and Christians and Muslims, most of them will be on Jesus side when he comes down

What "peaceful" people

No it doesn't, Hadith says they are a group of 70,000 who side with the Antichrist, and Hadith says Jews and Christians and Muslims, most of them will be on Jesus side when he comes down

Yes it does, you think you're the first Muslim I pointed that out to? I talked with Muslims who search and admitted honestly that this verse DOES appear in the Hadith. They even tried to explain, I can add it to them, but I rejected their view.

He's an idiot, it was never the way he says, and how do you know Muhammad was not speaking to God? Jews and Muslims both deny Jesus divinity and him being son of God, but what if Muhamamd was speaking to God? Did he not make the people righteous?

Pm me about your belief about his "prophecy" maybe you can convince you are right. And tell me what the Torah says and Jews say regarding to it I want to know seriously

He's an idiot, it was never the way he says, and how do you know Muhammad was not speaking to God? Jews and Muslims both deny Jesus divinity and him being son of God, but what if Muhamamd was speaking to God? Did he not make the people righteous?

Pm me about your belief about his "prophecy" maybe you can convince you are right. And tell me what the Torah says and Jews say regarding to it I want to know seriously

How do you know that he did? You don't and you cannot prove that. It's a matter of faith. And it's silly to argue about that.

I don't believe in Islam because Allah in Islam was abusive towards Jews. Simply as that. I don't believe in that because as fact, and logically, when Muslims pray near Al Aqsa, their backs are toward the most sacred place in my religion. I don't believe that Muhammad was the perfect man, for he took an owth to made all people Muslims, including in violence.

Most importantly, I don't believe Muhammad spoke to God, because God himself said that any true prophet is only one from the people of Israel. and Muhammad was not a Jew. Yeshua was a Jew, and he was a prophet, we Jews accept that, but reject that idea of him being son of God.

What my faith say is that, the Messiah will come at the end of days and bring redemption to the Jews, Be'ezrat HaShem. I don't come to convince you, I cannot say this prophecy is real or not, but that is what Judaism says. Take it or leave it.

How do you know that he did? You don't and you cannot prove that. It's a matter of faith. And it's silly to argue about that.

I don't believe in Islam because Allah in Islam was abusive towards Jews. Simply as that. I don't believe in that because as fact, and logically, when Muslims pray near Al Aqsa, their backs are toward the most sacred place in my religion. I don't believe that Muhammad was the perfect man, for he took an owth to made all people Muslims, including in violence.

Most importantly, I don't believe Muhammad spoke to God, because God himself said that any true prophet is only one from the people of Israel. and Muhammad was not a Jew. Yeshua was a Jew, and he was a prophet, we Jews accept that, but reject that idea of him being son of God.

What my faith say is that, the Messiah will come at the end of days and bring redemption to the Jews, Be'ezrat HaShem. I don't come to convince you, I cannot say this prophecy is real or not, but that is what Judaism says. Take it or leave it.

Jews believe Jesus was a prophet? Since when? And who said all prophets have to be Jewish? The Torah of course...the references to Jews are referenced about earlier Jews, not modern Jews, but the idiot Muslims can't understand that.

I just don't see how he was able to convince people if his prophecy is "fake".

And al aqsa faces the Kaaba not to humiliate Jewish people, that is just the direction Muslims pray. And so was Abraham Israeli?

Jews believe Jesus was a prophet? Since when? And who said all prophets have to be Jewish? The Torah of course...the references to Jews are referenced about earlier Jews, not modern Jews, but the idiot Muslims can't understand that.

And al aqsa faces the Kaaba not to humiliate Jewish people, that is just the direction Muslims pray. And so was Abraham Israeli?

Deuteronomy 18, Words of HaShem, God of Israel: "I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. But the prophet, that shall speak a word presumptuously in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.'

The Most sacred text for the Jews is the Torah, it is not to be changed or twisted. It is not to be altered to become the "Quran" or the "new" testament, or anything else BUT the Torah.

We belive Jesus was a prophet, of course. He was born and he died as a Jew. He was no Christians, his followers were.

I didn't say the Kaaba is to humiliate, but it is known that the people who considered themselves followers of God, do not turn their backs on the Western Wall.

It's kinda obvious, really.

Abraham was converted by God and considered in Judaism, the first Jew.

And isn't God serious too? He sounds abusive in all three religous, he killed Lots wife for turning around, He killed a number of israelities for having low morale,
Burned the followers of Korah to death, the 42 youth who Mocked Elisha's bald head were killed by God. Anything else should I say, this is all in the bible

Deuteronomy 18, Words of HaShem, God of Israel: "I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. But the prophet, that shall speak a word presumptuously in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.'

The Most sacred text for the Jews is the Torah, it is not to be changed or twisted. It is not to be altered to become the "Quran" or the "new" testament, or anything else BUT the Torah.

We belive Jesus was a prophet, of course. He was born and he died as a Jew. He was no Christians, his followers were.

I didn't say the Kaaba is to humiliate, but it is known that the people who considered themselves followers of God, do not turn their backs on the Western Wall.

Abraham was a monotheist not a Jew, and Jews don't believe Jesus was a prohet? You are the only Jew I have ever heard say that...

And doesn't matter what direction they face.

Btw so who do you think is this new Propeht who God will raise? Who is he referring to? Or he still has not come yet?

Btw so who do you think is this new Propeht who God will raise? Who is he referring to? Or he still has not come yet?

Judaism believes the Messiah will come in the end of days, where the people will become noble, or where the world will be so bad that there will be no CHOICE but for the Messiah to come and repair it.

Depends on which Jew you ask.

The Messiah has no face, in Judaism. He will come once the people of Israel are worthy or needed of him.

Abraham was a monotheist not a Jew, and Jews don't believe Jesus was a prohet? You are the only Jew I have ever heard say that...

And doesn't matter what direction they face.

Maybe not by your religion's standard. But in Judaism is sure does matter.

regarding today's bombing -----hubby says when he reads about it in YEDIOT ACHRONOT -----he will let me know such a sceptic

And isn't God serious too? He sounds abusive in all three religous, he killed Lots wife for turning around, He killed a number of israelities for having low morale,
Burned the followers of Korah to death, the 42 youth who Mocked Elisha's bald head were killed by God. Anything else should I say, this is all in the bible

Also does Exodus, the Ressuraction of the fatherless child be Elijah, the returning of the Jewish people to ther ancestors land...

All is a matter of how you take it. Without God bringing wrong, you don't know what's right, do you

Judaism believes the Messiah will come in the end of days, where the people will become noble, or where the world will be so bad that there will be no CHOICE but for the Messiah to come and repair it.

Depends on which Jew you ask.

The Messiah has no face, in Judaism. He will come once the people of Israel are worthy or needed of him.

All lot of Christians say that refers to another prophet? So who is this Prophet? I'm not talking about messiah, and I know Jews actually believe a certain guy is the messaih and they don't believe it's Jesus

Forum List

Back