In the richest nation in the world

damage has been done these last 40 - 50 or so years as you put on your seat belt and put out you cigarettes and cigars even in your privately owned Bar or if you don't comply and put them out you will PAY the fine or go to jail . All i want from the USA is impregnable borders , best defense and offence capabilities [Constitutional Duties] and then some more added on top of that no matter the cost GBelly .
Cigarettes have become possibly the worst example of the cannibalistic American capitalism. They kill. Immediately the chemicals are in your body destroying it. It would not be an issue if the beloved corporations that pushed them had been honest about this. Instead, what should be illegal false marketing, lieing, and lobbying, managed to convince multiple generations of people that it was fine. The price tag on Medicare right now is significantly inflated due to tobacco products. Remember that.
------------------------------------------- so , don't smoke cigarettes GBelly .
Did you miss the part where they were lieing about the effects? How does someone know not to smoke if the effects are covered up?

common sense tells me all i need to know about smoking . Besides that , spend private money to study it as much as you like then spend spend private money to publish the results . Thing is that i advocate letting people do as they like in a 'supposedly' FREE country GBelly .

common sense tells me all i need to know about smoking . Besides that , spend private money to study it as much as you like then spend spend private money to publish the results . Thing is that i advocate letting people do as they like in a 'supposedly' FREE country GBelly .
You are not free to take away the clean air I breath, or damage the fabric & paint in my buildings & vehicles, or damage my health with that toxic smoking.

as i said in my example , privately owned bars , restraunts where the owner wants smoking are also under the thumb of the freedom takers KMG .

damage has been done these last 40 - 50 or so years as you put on your seat belt and put out you cigarettes and cigars even in your privately owned Bar or if you don't comply and put them out you will PAY the fine or go to jail . All i want from the USA is impregnable borders , best defense and offence capabilities [Constitutional Duties] and then some more added on top of that no matter the cost GBelly .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ see my original example Kiss !!

How is this possible? Where is the outrage? Why is there no discussion of solutions?

Homelessness in Downtown LA exposed in dashcam footage | Daily Mail Online

California is a third world country, Half the state is in abject poverty, just as they were prior to leaving Mexico.

The middle class is shrinking by the day and will be utterly crushed by the democrats within a decade. The Maoist democrats running the state seek to have a ruling caste in Silly-Cone valley served by a vast slave population of illegals.

Jerry Brown is turning the once Golden State into North Korea, with full malice aforethought.

How is this possible? Where is the outrage? Why is there no discussion of solutions?

Healthcare reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage!

Los Angeles under the mismanagement of Eric Garcetti already has a $15 minimum. It also has the third highest rate of homelessness in the nation. Yeah, it's not quite Detroit yet, but it's getting their quickly.

Healthcare reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage!

Los Angeles under the mismanagement of Eric Garcetti already has a $15 minimum. It also has the third highest rate of homelessness in the nation. Yeah, it's not quite Detroit yet, but it's getting their quickly.
Seattle is the left wing example we currently have.

Forum List

Back