In the modern world there is no Education!

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
Here ...
I am an old Soviet man and I remember how the USSR and America taught their children ...
We were enemies, therefore, each country tried to educate and educate its children ...
-------------------------------------
In the modern world this is not!
Children are absolutely stupid ...
They are taught only "to have a lot of money, to eat ... apartment, car, girls"
This is called "Consumption of all products more and more"
It's horrible!
-------------------------------------------------- ------
People should educate their children in the interests of:
- The science
- Culture
- Public life

=========================================
I'll try to talk about "the fall of education and the replacement of education" in the USSR-Russia on a simple example for boys and girls
The USSR collapsed in 1991 ...

We, the children who grew up in the USSR, remember well

"Iron Constructor", which has metal parts, bolts, nuts and washers ...
This set of tools was sold in the USSR. The cost is about 5 percent of the monthly salary ... The USSR produced this designer! ..
In modern Russia, this tool set is not produced! We buy from China ... The cost is about 50 percent of the monthly salary ...

-----------------------------------
Unfortunately ... in all countries, including America, this "iron constructor" is not popular now ...
Now the "plastic designer LEGO" is popular, which was created for the morons ...

Const.JPG

Guys ...
I wonder where we will go if we do not know how to do simple things.
Repair, construction with your own hands?

===============================
I dont know...
Perhaps in America they do not know such a "metal constructor" for the education of children?

"Unfortunately ... in all countries, including America, this "iron constructor" is not popular now ..."
Now the "plastic designer LEGO" is popular, which was created for the morons ...
The same kit for children was popular in the U.S. It was called "Erector Set". The principles it taught were very valuable, you are correct. Lego may be fun, too, but is definitely a 'dumbed-down' version.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... `cause all dem young, lib'ral whipper-snappers...

... already think dey know it all."

Here ...
I am an old Soviet man and I remember how the USSR and America taught their children ...
We were enemies, therefore, each country tried to educate and educate its children ...
-------------------------------------
In the modern world this is not!
Children are absolutely stupid ...
They are taught only "to have a lot of money, to eat ... apartment, car, girls"
This is called "Consumption of all products more and more"
It's horrible!
-------------------------------------------------- ------
People should educate their children in the interests of:
- The science
- Culture
- Public life

=========================================
I'll try to talk about "the fall of education and the replacement of education" in the USSR-Russia on a simple example for boys and girls
The USSR collapsed in 1991 ...

We, the children who grew up in the USSR, remember well

"Iron Constructor", which has metal parts, bolts, nuts and washers ...
This set of tools was sold in the USSR. The cost is about 5 percent of the monthly salary ... The USSR produced this designer! ..
In modern Russia, this tool set is not produced! We buy from China ... The cost is about 50 percent of the monthly salary ...

-----------------------------------
Unfortunately ... in all countries, including America, this "iron constructor" is not popular now ...

View attachment 172160

Guys ...
I wonder where we will go if we do not know how to do simple things.
Repair, construction with your own hands?

===============================
I dont know...
Perhaps in America they do not know such a "metal constructor" for the education of children?

I'm not sure if this is true or not, but what I heard was that they found in Roman Ruins something written that say something like "young people today". It's a common thing, older people always think it was better when they were younger.

It's a common thing, older people always think it was better when they were younger.

and they are right, because they can compare, we better listen to them, the world indeed gets only worse.

But then the youth will always think it knows better, because it sees the future, the old see the past.

There's a reason we humans die, it's because if we didn't, we'd stagnant and become useless. Without the energy and fear of youth, we'd just all sit around in the sun doing nothing.

But then the youth will always think it knows better, because it sees the future, the old see the past.

in fact, youngsters see neither and know nothing, to ask them what to do would end in tears, as it does.
Without the energy and fear of youth, we'd just all sit around in the sun doing nothing.

and that would be much better than doing what we do now.

in fact, youngsters see neither and know nothing, to ask them what to do would end in tears, as it does.
Without the energy and fear of youth, we'd just all sit around in the sun doing nothing.

and that would be much better than doing what we do now.

Well, that's not my experience with young people. Some are lazy. Some aren't.

Somebody misses the USSR.
i do, though didn't so much, in the past, but now i feel missing it, at the sight of the changes brought about by the West.
why? CCCP was a great country, whats not to like about it?
I do too. Not so much Caucasian and Baltic republics but Slavic republics (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus), who need to stay together always and forever. And the fear of Western "leaders" about that is only confirming that point.

Strong and united historical Russia is a nightmare for our enemies and thus exactly what we need to be happy and independent.

Forum List

Back