In search of an objective and honest Trump supporter...

Holder was held in contempt of Congress.... <<crickets>>

You are all so full of shit.

Judge declines to hold Holder in contempt

A federal judge has declined a House committee's bid to have Attorney General Eric Holder held in contempt of court for failing to turn over documents related to the Justice Department' s response to Operation Fast and Furious.

You are all so full of shit.

Judge declines to hold Holder in contempt

A federal judge has declined a House committee's bid to have Attorney General Eric Holder held in contempt of court for failing to turn over documents related to the Justice Department' s response to Operation Fast and Furious.

Congress voted to hold him in contempt.

TRUE STORY!!!

Werd.

Just yesterday in a NYT interview, Trump stated that IF he had known that Sessions would recuse himself [from any investigations regarding Trump's campaign and Russia,] Trump would NOT have nominated him.....

fair enough, as a statement, but there are many questions that arise from such a statement.

!. Are there OTHER duties entailed in the AG position other than the Russia investigation?

2. Is Sessions qualified to be an AG regarding all other matters that fall under the responsibilities of the DOJ?

3. What was the real expectations by Trump of Sessions' subsequent decisions on the Russia investigation had Sessions NOT recused himself?

4. Does the AG's oath of office entail any mention that the AG must be loyal to the president?

5, Overall, should the DOJ serve and be loyal to the nation OR the president?...and if one responds with "both", what happens when that service to country conflicts with the service requested by the president?

Honest and objective responses (without the usual, "but, but, Obama" and "but, but, Clinton") would be appreciated.
but obama and clinton had no sense of shame.

LOL, I doubt Trump even knows what the word means. Plain ol' politicians are boy/girl scouts compared to that bullshit factory.

Last edited:

Sooooo, the House (not all of Congress) must have used that document as toilet paper.....

i have NO doubt that 'fast and furious" was a terrible idea, but that incident PALES in comparison with collusion with a foreign/hostile adversary such as Russia...a nation under severe US and other countries' sanctions.

BUT, this thread is NOT about fast and furious.....Start your own.

And your point? If you're not brave enough to state it, we'll understand. After all, if you were brave, you wouldn't be a Trumpflake.

You seem to be implying that not obeying the corrupt and illegal orders of a few congressmen is the same as being disloyal to the USA.

Is that it? Are you actually taking your shameless partisan corruption that far?

Nice deflection away from Trump, by the way, but what else can you do? It's not like you can defend him, or the way you approve of his corruption.

LOL, I doubt Trump even knows what the word even means. Plain ol' politicians are boy/girl scouts compared to that bullshit factory.

Would someone with ANY "sense of shame'go golfing looking like this? (trump should ONLY go golfing with Christie so he could look more svelte).

View attachment 139735
and you dare to ask for someone to be objective when you refuse to be?

So, is being "objective" denying that Trump is a fat piece of orange lard?....Is THAT your criteria for objectivity?

Just yesterday in a NYT interview, Trump stated that IF he had known that Sessions would recuse himself [from any investigations regarding Trump's campaign and Russia,] Trump would NOT have nominated him.....

fair enough, as a statement, but there are many questions that arise from such a statement.

!. Are there OTHER duties entailed in the AG position other than the Russia investigation?

2. Is Sessions qualified to be an AG regarding all other matters that fall under the responsibilities of the DOJ?

3. What was the real expectations by Trump of Sessions' subsequent decisions on the Russia investigation had Sessions NOT recused himself?

4. Does the AG's oath of office entail any mention that the AG must be loyal to the president?

5, Overall, should the DOJ serve and be loyal to the nation OR the president?...and if one responds with "both", what happens when that service to country conflicts with the service requested by the president?

Honest and objective responses (without the usual, "but, but, Obama" and "but, but, Clinton") would be appreciated.
Quit starting irrelevant threads. Thank you.

Jake "Marsha" Starkey can't help himself and has to start 30 "Russia, Russia, Russia" threads a day

1. Of course. Silly question.
2. Of course. Another silly question.
3. No idea. But if someone asked Trump, he'd probably tell them.
4. No, but that's his boss.
5. Both. Tender his/her resignation.

What is astonishing to me is how the left viewed presidential powers under Obama as almost dictatorial. He had virtually unlimited power and did anything he pleased. That included ignoring the courts, circumventing congress, literally writing new laws through executive order. With Trump, they act as though the president holds some junior level apprenticeship and has virtually no power. The stark contrast is amazing to me.

LOL, I doubt Trump even knows what the word even means. Plain ol' politicians are boy/girl scouts compared to that bullshit factory.

Would someone with ANY "sense of shame'go golfing looking like this? (trump should ONLY go golfing with Christie so he could look more svelte).

View attachment 139735

Trump complained endlessly about Obama's golfing, promised he wouldn't golf or go to his resorts because he would be too busy working at the White House.

But once in the WH, Trump spent 20% of his time at his resorts while golfing more than any president before him. He has healthcare reform debacle to show for it too.

Totally shameless - that is objective, that is facts.

What is astonishing to me is how the left viewed presidential powers under Obama as almost dictatorial.

No, only you held that kook belief. Only your side was lying big by screaming "Obama is a dictator!" Don't project the way you think and act on to your ethical betters.

It's not astonishing that you felt the need to deflect like that. You'd think you could have resisted, being that one of the OP's points was that Trumpflakes always deflect, because they can't defend the criminality of the party they support. Instead, you chose to confirm his point, when you could have just said nothing.

Answers:
1. Yes.
2. I guess so, I don't know him.
3. Ask Trump.
4. No, nor did Trump demand it.
5. Both are wrong. The AG should be loyal to the rule of law.

Sooooo, the House (not all of Congress) must have used that document as toilet paper.....

i have NO doubt that 'fast and furious" was a terrible idea, but that incident PALES in comparison with collusion with a foreign/hostile adversary such as Russia...a nation under severe US and other countries' sanctions.

BUT, this thread is NOT about fast and furious.....Start your own.

Russia is hostile now?

How is a conspiracy theory worse than smuggling weapons to drug lords in a neighboring country to set up a fake narrative to take away American rights that resulted in people dying?

Who's going to tell Trump? It wasn't Sessions' recusal that led to Special Counsel; It was Trump's own boasting to Lester Holt 2 months later.

The stark contrast is amazing to me.

For me too......but the other way around.

Although I must readily admit that dictatorial Obama should not have sent you morons to re-education camps....THAT was over the top.

[QUOTE="Avatar4321, post: 17759556, member: 854"]to set up a fake narrative to take away American rights[/QUOTE]

i hope THAT didn't hurt too much when you pulled it our of your ass.

You answered your own question "fair enough as a statement" but your hatred and bias didn't let you accept it.

Bias? YES....hatred? NO; the orange piece of lardo is not worth it; I'm just enjoying the administration's meltdown and the delusion of Trump's kool-aid drinkers.....All is well, in the oval office (and in the Kremlin, I may add)..LOL

Forum List

Back