In search of an objective and honest Trump supporter...

DOJ should be loyal to the nation. the bastardization of this department is pushing us to banana republic status, whereby the President can do as he pleases knowing the supposed top cop will look the other way if at all possible.

and there's no way to ignore the Obama DOJ, and others which have undoubtedly contributed to this slide and general deterioration of our institutions....

Bullshit. The Obama DOJ did no such thing.

Bullshit Bullshit. Loretta "Golf and Grandkids" Lynch? LOL.

Give me a break. If you don't see the political whoring there it's only because you don't want to.

How can you ask for honest objectives responses from trump supporters, and then not want to hear about any grievances committed from you're own side?

Well, because you are free to start a thread about how awful my "side" was with Holder (btw, a federal judge cleared Holder).....
THIS thread is about Trump and Sessions......If you feel that there is nothing wrong with their little relationship, then this thread is not for you.
He straight up perjured himself to congress, refused to produce subpoenad evidence, had obama hide it as "classified" info, then a friendly judge "cleared all that up"...and you don't have a problem with the giving of political cover back and forth there...but you are pointing out the relationship between trump and sessions, and how trump is mad sessions is not giving him political cover... this is the lump of coal calling the egg black. Don't expect people to answer your self serving calls for objectivity to mentally masturbate over, when you are incapable of objectivity yourself. An objective person doesn't see eric holders signature OKing the entire program that he claimed he had no knowledge of, and say there's nothing there. By the way, one of those guns was used in the Paris shooting...I don't find that kind of thing funny.

If there was an objective and honest questioner, perhaps some answers would be forthcoming.

Clearly, there is no such animal in this thread.

Forum List

Back