In Regards To DACA, what Should Be The Priority?

What takes precedence?

• Total voters
he just gave american children their country back. you illegal lover.
Ouch, you really got me there. Good one.
Excuse me for caring about PEOPLE. Especially innocent people who are being outcasted for no fault of their own.

People being outcast? You mean people that are American citizens?
Children in the DACA program that grew up here and haven't been to Mexico since they were babies or small children.
and I bet they have families in Mexico. why are you opposed to them going home? oh yeah forgot, you love to say fk you to american children.
Its not their home you dumbshit... You bet they have family in Mexico, you mean people they are related to but don't know because they spent their entire life here in the US without the ability to even visit Mexico? You really are clueless
well they weren't born here, so that means that the US isn't their home. so if they were born in Mexico that is their birth place and home. and since they do have relatives there where they were born, they have family there. not sure your confusion with family or citizenship, but damn you are one fked up human.

but you don't, you don't care that american children are harmed by illegals. you lie like a fking rug.
I think if my children have to compete against other children that were brought here illegally a decade ago then they have to compete for the work. I don't think we need to cast them out of this country. Kind of a pussy move if you ask me.
no that isn't how it works. and it's a shame you care zip about american citizens. amazing. how do you live as an american with that bullshit in your head? I love my fellow americans. you = shit for brains.
I don't see the difference between two children that grew up here. A piece of paper is the only thing separating the two, other than that this country is home to both children. This isn't a huge number of people, why are you so scared of them? You can hate law breakers all you want but these kids didn't break laws, their parents did. So what does it come down to? Do you just not like Mexicans or Immigrants. Why are you so scared to compete against them?
I know you don't. so you have no idea what it is to be a patriot. none at all.sorry, but your hate of US citizens is now well noted.
I love Americans... I also love what foreigner bring to our country... People from every country have amazing things to offer. I don't respect people who commit crimes and believe that there should be consequences, but we aren't talking about those people in this case now are we.

You're cheap little anti-american rants aren't landing. Try a different angle, you are sounding desperate. Try honest debate for a change
my cheap rants are paid for by citizens of this country who gave their lives for your fking ability to be free. and you feel threatened by the same families that gave birth to those heroes. you are pathetic.

If all we did was follow the rule of law and not push to evolve our laws .
LOL, Trump is trying to do both and you're proposing that we do neither and just govern the country by the dictates of our "feelings".

"Evolving our laws" is a pointless exercise if you supplant the rule of law with rule by executive branch fiat.

Way to destroy your own weak attempt at an argument. :clap:
When did I propose that we govern the country by the dictates of our "feelings"? Why do you all keep putting words in my mouth? Grow up and learn how to have an honest conversation. You shouldn't need to distort and misrepresent my opinions with false narratives to make your argument look stronger. That is weak
wow, you're one messed up human.
You need to learn how to make an intelligent argument as these empty statements are meaningless. They make you sound like a bot just spewing random garbage.
what that you have no patriotism for the US? yeah, I get it, you are an open border whack job anti american. I get it.
Is your record stuck on repeat? I get your point, you think I hate america and I love illegals... Right, nobodies buying it. You argue like a 5th grader. Grow up.

Excuse me for caring about PEOPLE. Especially innocent people who are being outcasted for no fault of their own.

Children in the DACA program that grew up here and haven't been to Mexico since they were babies or small children.
and I bet they have families in Mexico. why are you opposed to them going home? oh yeah forgot, you love to say fk you to american children.
Its not their home you dumbshit... You bet they have family in Mexico, you mean people they are related to but don't know because they spent their entire life here in the US without the ability to even visit Mexico? You really are clueless

Without the ability to even visit Mexico? WTF.
How many people without papers do you think visit Mexico? How do they get back? Risk trying to sneak over again

Last edited:
LOL, Trump is trying to do both and you're proposing that we do neither and just govern the country by the dictates of our "feelings".

"Evolving our laws" is a pointless exercise if you supplant the rule of law with rule by executive branch fiat.

Way to destroy your own weak attempt at an argument. :clap:
When did I propose that we govern the country by the dictates of our "feelings"? Why do you all keep putting words in my mouth? Grow up and learn how to have an honest conversation. You shouldn't need to distort and misrepresent my opinions with false narratives to make your argument look stronger. That is weak
wow, you're one messed up human.
You need to learn how to make an intelligent argument as these empty statements are meaningless. They make you sound like a bot just spewing random garbage.
what that you have no patriotism for the US? yeah, I get it, you are an open border whack job anti american. I get it.
Is your record stuck on repeat? I get your point, you think I hate america and I love illegals... Right, nobodies buying it. You argue like a 5th grader. Grow up.
:itsok:

well they weren't born here, so that means that the US isn't their home. so if they were born in Mexico that is their birth place and home. and since they do have relatives there where they were born, they have family there. not sure your confusion with family or citizenship, but damn you are one fked up human.
Not all the braincells are firing correctly in this guys head. You are talking about paperwork, i'm talking about real life. Try grabbing both ears when trying to pull your head out of your ass.

I think if my children have to compete against other children that were brought here illegally a decade ago then they have to compete for the work. I don't think we need to cast them out of this country. Kind of a pussy move if you ask me.
no that isn't how it works. and it's a shame you care zip about american citizens. amazing. how do you live as an american with that bullshit in your head? I love my fellow americans. you = shit for brains.
I don't see the difference between two children that grew up here. A piece of paper is the only thing separating the two, other than that this country is home to both children. This isn't a huge number of people, why are you so scared of them? You can hate law breakers all you want but these kids didn't break laws, their parents did. So what does it come down to? Do you just not like Mexicans or Immigrants. Why are you so scared to compete against them?
I know you don't. so you have no idea what it is to be a patriot. none at all.sorry, but your hate of US citizens is now well noted.
I love Americans... I also love what foreigner bring to our country... People from every country have amazing things to offer. I don't respect people who commit crimes and believe that there should be consequences, but we aren't talking about those people in this case now are we.

You're cheap little anti-american rants aren't landing. Try a different angle, you are sounding desperate. Try honest debate for a change
my cheap rants are paid for by citizens of this country who gave their lives for your fking ability to be free. and you feel threatened by the same families that gave birth to those heroes. you are pathetic.
I don't feel any threats. You are the one acting scared. "Get the brown people out, they are taking our jobs" You sound like a big pussy. Grow a pair.

I don't feel any threats. You are the one acting scared. "Get the brown people out, they are taking our jobs" You sound like a big pussy. Grow a pair.
ahhh look at the moral human here. bet you pat your ownself on the back at night. The facts are facts, and you demonstrate hate to american children. so you can whimp out and make shit up now about me. free country, one given to you by the blood of others. from all color humans who legally came here as well.

Not all the braincells are firing correctly in this guys head. You are talking about paperwork, i'm talking about real life. Try grabbing both ears when trying to pull your head out of your ass.
You are being divisive. Trump gave dreamers six months to figure out where and what they are going to do when they get back to their country of origin. If you are so empathetic for them, again pick up your marbles and follow them back to make sure you do your part for them.

ahhh look at the moral human here. bet you pat your ownself on the back at night. The facts are facts, and you demonstrate hate to american children. so you can whimp out and make shit up now about me. free country, one given to you by the blood of others. from all color humans who legally came here as well.
Oh, i'm sorry, what did I make up about you and how was I wrong?

You are being divisive. Trump gave dreamers six months to figure out where and what they are going to do when they get back to their country of origin. If you are so empathetic for them, again pick up your marbles and follow them back to make sure you do your part for them.
Thats not even what Trump did. Educate yourself before you post about stuff you don't know about.

so you don't use facts?

so you don't use facts?
Are we going to start answering questions with questions now? child

With all of the different aspects regarding DACA and the fate of the dreamers, what should the priority be:
You suppose a distinction where one need not apply. Congress and the potus decide who may legally immigrate. They can include the dreamers ... and they will if want to hang onto seats in places like fla, nev and ariz. LOL

Thats not even what Trump did. Educate yourself before you post about stuff you don't know about.
That is exactly what he did unless you can whine enough to get the public to side with you and your sympathy for your compadres. Companies have six months to get legal workers or work with less employees. Bridge contractors and all of the others who have hired illegals to take over where American heavy equipment operators used to work should be taking notes and adjusting their future bids accordingly or lose their bonds when they fail to perform because they won't be pocket stuffing at the expense of the citizen workers that they displaced by using illegal immigrants; tick-tock the clock is running.

the losers are american children who are citizens of the US that have been wronged for a very fking long time. you all are useless americans.
How sad to be those American children who couldn't compete.
well it's the employers who want the cheap labor. It's not the american childrens fault they were shit on by american politicians and anti american assholes like you who allow employers to hire illegals cheap. And I thought it was you all that want minimum wages at 15 dollars. what kind of fked up humans are you all?

That is exactly what he did unless you can whine enough to get the public to side with you and your sympathy for your compadres. Companies have six months to get legal workers or work with less employees. Bridge contractors and all of the others who have hired illegals to take over where American heavy equipment operators used to work should be taking notes and adjusting their future bids accordingly or lose their bonds when they fail to perform because they won't be pocket stuffing at the expense of the citizen workers that they displaced by using illegal immigrants; tick-tock the clock is running.
Dreamers have 6 more months to register legally though DACA which then gives them working rights and amnesty for 2 years. He also alluded to a desire for congress to pass a bill to take care of dreamers but was extremely vague about his plans or intent.

Dreamers have 6 more months to register legally though DACA which then gives them working rights and amnesty for 2 years. He also alluded to a desire for congress to pass a bill to take care of dreamers but was extremely vague about his plans or intent.
:gives:

Forum List

Back