In-Depth Fortune Story on "Fast & Furious" Paints Totally Different Picture Than Issa

There you go Rabbi, I sent you some pos rep, just to show you how little I care.

I'll throw you some neg rep tomorrow, just to shake things up.

Damn you are one ignorant son of a bitch.
First off, the phrase is "for all intents and purposes." I dont know what an intensive purpose is.
Second, a three round burst is a select fire weapon, in the same class as a machine gun. ATF classes anything that produces more than one shot per pull of the trigger as a machine gun.
Finally, the cartels do not need to "remove the 3 shot limitation." They get all the M16s they want (American made, like most guns) from South America.

Ahh, so:

1. Throw out random insults
2. Make a comment to make yourself look knowledgeable, while not telling us anything new.
3. Repeat your argument that Mexican guns come from South America, ignoring my data to the contrary.
and finally
4. Throw me some neg-rep because you're obviously losing the argument. (Not that I care, it's just funny).

Good work!

You have been wrong on every statement you made.
You mis-represent what I wrote to show it isn't true. Duh.
I throw neg rep because you are clearly an idiot incapable of rational discussion, since you start from a base of false knowledge and refuse to learn.

Damn you are one ignorant son of a bitch.
First off, the phrase is "for all intents and purposes." I dont know what an intensive purpose is.
Second, a three round burst is a select fire weapon, in the same class as a machine gun. ATF classes anything that produces more than one shot per pull of the trigger as a machine gun.
Finally, the cartels do not need to "remove the 3 shot limitation." They get all the M16s they want (American made, like most guns) from South America.

Ahh, so:

1. Throw out random insults
2. Make a comment to make yourself look knowledgeable, while not telling us anything new.
3. Repeat your argument that Mexican guns come from South America, ignoring my data to the contrary.
and finally
4. Throw me some neg-rep because you're obviously losing the argument. (Not that I care, it's just funny).

Good work!

I throw neg rep because you are clearly an idiot incapable of rational discussion, since you start from a base of false knowledge and refuse to learn.

If people got neg-repped for being an idiot, you'd have three red stars, at least.

And I neg-repped you as a return volley. :thup:

Dude, you haven't proven me wrong on a single point that I made.

I admit, I'm not always correct. And when I'm proven wrong, I admit it in the thread. Go ahead, check my past conversations, you'll find that I often admit when someone else has corrected me and been right.

But you need to present proof that I am wrong about something before you go off about me being wrong about everything. Otherwise, you just look like a bitter man who's losing an argument.

Dude, you haven't proven me wrong on a single point that I made.

I admit, I'm not always correct. And when I'm proven wrong, I admit it in the thread. Go ahead, check my past conversations, you'll find that I often admit when someone else has corrected me and been right.

But you need to present proof that I am wrong about something before you go off about me being wrong about everything. Otherwise, you just look like a bitter man who's losing an argument.

Looks like? More like "IS a bitter blah-blah-bullshit and etc."

Please post what expierience you have in firearms sales, law enforcement or legal issues connected with firearms.
Actually if you would just post something that resembled an argument based on something resembling fact you might be taken seriously. Instead you are merely insulting or a cheerleader for the brain-dead left.

Your experience seems to avail you nothing, as your pre-existing opinions get in the way of the facts.

You may sell guns, but you apparently know nothing about criminal prosecution.

Whatever I know or don't, it is infinite times more than you do, judging from this thread.

Makes a comment about someone's misuse of the English language. Very next post uses word incorrectly. Well done, Fucko. Well done.

(Psst. It's "infinitely.")

Your experience seems to avail you nothing, as your pre-existing opinions get in the way of the facts.

Whatever I know or don't, it is infinite times more than you do, judging from this thread.

Makes a comment about someone's misuse of the English language. Very next post uses word incorrectly. Well done, Fucko. Well done.

I thought he was shooting for infinity.

Dude, you know I own a gun shop for a living, right?
The first question on the 4473 is "are you the actual buyer of the firearm?" If you are buying the gun for someone else then you are not the actual buyer. It doesnt matter whether the actual buyer is prohibited or not.
In this case the sale was made knowing the ultimate buyer was a Mexican drug cartel. So the purchaser was not the actual buyer. The dealer doing the sale knew this and didnt want to make the sale. The ATF knew this too and instructed the dealer to go ahead, knowing it was an illegal sale.
That is illegal. And ATF agents aided and abetted breaking the law.

Prove that the buyer committed a crime.

Go ahead. Try and prove it.

All the buyer has to say is that he didn't buy with the intention to resell it immediately, but changed his mind.

And that's perfectly legal.

The buyer bought with the intention of selling the gun to someone else. That is apparent from what happened. If I did that ATF would have my license in no time.

You cant prove that and also that is legal. What dont you understand here?

What does "infinitely times" mean? It's one time, two times, a hundred times, infinite times.

Prove that the buyer committed a crime.

Go ahead. Try and prove it.

All the buyer has to say is that he didn't buy with the intention to resell it immediately, but changed his mind.

And that's perfectly legal.

The buyer bought with the intention of selling the gun to someone else. That is apparent from what happened. If I did that ATF would have my license in no time.

You cant prove that and also that is legal. What dont you understand here?

It is legal to engage in straw purchases?
Do you have a fucking clue? No, of course not.

What does "infinitely times" mean? It's one time, two times, a hundred times, infinite times.

No, dummy. You don't use the word "infinite" before "times." "Infinite" is already a measure of time. "in" and "finite" you see. So you needed to simply say "infinitely" and dropped "times" all together. Thanks for playing, Dummy McKnowsNothing.

No, dummy. You don't use the word "infinite" before "times." "Infinite" is already a measure of time. "in" and "finite" you see. So you needed to simply say "infinitely" and dropped "times" all together. Thanks for playing, Dummy McKnowsNothing.

/whispering

I don't think he's from this country.

/whispering

Can you ever add an original thought to a discussion? All you do is insult people who disagree with you or cheerlead people you agree with.

And you are wrong.
Infinite is not a measure of time. There is infinite space, infinite resources, etc etc.

/whispering

Can you ever add an original thought to a discussion? All you do is insult people who disagree with you or cheerlead people you agree with.

And you are wrong.
Infinite is not a measure of time. There is infinite space, infinite resources, etc etc.

Tunnel vision, dear heart. You haz it.

/whispering

And you are wrong.

It literally means no "end." It still doesn't mean you used it correctly, buddy.

Here is the wingnut response. Compare what imbeciles here say in refutation with this:

Fortune Magazine Tries to Tell The "Truth" About Fast and Furious, Fails Miserably - Katie Pavlich

the wingnuts here are force fed their responses.

You have to hand it to the right for their ability to respond so fiercely in the face of reality

LOL. I just love that they can't see good journalism for what it is. Oh well. Let them chase this rabbit more. It's just THEIR reputations they're playing with.

If the best that you folks on the left can come up with to defend the total FIASCO that Fast & Furious became is that it wasn't "illegal"...then why even bother?

I've yet to see one of you explain to me what the purpose of F&F was and how they intended to achieve it. Either Holder knew about it...and did nothing to stop what was OBVIOUSLY a deeply flawed program...or he didn't know about it...which begs the question...WHY DIDN'T HE? Too busy raiding Gibson Guitars...suing Boeing...and looking the other way while the New Black Panthers intimidated voters?

Why was this clown ever nominated to be our Attorney General? The Marc Rich pardon should have told us EXACTLY what we would be getting if we allowed a man without a concept of "justice" to run our Justice Department.

Forum List

Back