The Taliban Are On The Way...With 80 Billion In US Military Equipment!

They were doing business with us. It's not like we were Soviets that callously bombed and slaughtered people, plus we were pouring money into the place. We even let them pick their own vassal govt. I personally found it very funny how their "troops" and "police" all look like they did when we left, that is rockin sun glasses, customized web gear, and walking around like SFG Operators.

Fact is, all the jihad bullshit aside, I liked all the Afghanis I had contact with. It wasn't a lot, but a good handful of them gave me a very different perspective of what that occupation was about.

Good stuff.... Yes I imagine those who were being helped and modernized by us while there, of course were appreciative of that, but we weren't winning the hearts and minds of them all, and the fear that the Afghans had of the Taliban was causing way to many cracks in the security we had for our presence there... This made the place hostile to us in a way that we couldn't win no matter how long we stayed.

So you assume a few protests are gonna result in a country invasion :rolleyes:

Dear God. I can see why your username is very close to "deluded"
You are the deluded one. You calling what Israel is having to do an invasion is laughable. Just sit back and watch as Israel takes care of the evil scourge that invaded on October the 7th..

So you assume a few protests are gonna result in a country invasion?
3 million crossing due to Biden breaking immigration law?
3 million, dude...........majority are single males of military age.

Just like in the Eu and Uk.....

They're here....all they need is to be mobilized toward violence.

Dear God. I can see why your username is very close to "deluded"
You support Biden......tell me about being deluded......

Great retort.. 👍

You are the deluded one. You calling what Israel is having to do an invasion is laughable. Just sit back and watch as Israel takes care of the evil scourge that invaded on October the 7th..
Israel is not the UK, nor the US, you bellend. Did you not know that the main land of the UK is not connected to any country. Do you think a country is gonna come through Europe to attack the UK?

Dear God.

So I'm UK conservative and you think I support Biden? Any chance you could find me an adult to debate with.

Ok, then why are you involved ?
When we watch game shows/quizzes on TV, many questions are about America. A number I have answered due to being on US forums gaining knowledge. Also, UK politics is boring, you guys do political theatre on a scale no other country can match.

For example, here's a question off The Chase, "Which only US president served on a submarine". I know, do you know?

When we watch game shows/quizzes on TV, many questions are about America. A number I have answered due to being on US forums gaining knowledge. Also, UK politics is boring, you guys do political theatre on a scale no other country can match.

For example, here's a question off The Chase, "Which only US president served on a submarine". I know, do you know?
Jimmy Carter.. next !!

Any chance you could find me an adult to debate with.

DCRa5OlKuanKj4CYBv6f--1--svvzn.jpg

Forum List

Back