The Taliban Are On The Way...With 80 Billion In US Military Equipment!

FedEx Afghanistan News​

236696000_11df0e3ee1_b.jpg
Is there any place those bastards won't deliver to?

Nope, we aren't always right, but we are definitely right about many cultural issues that have direct ties to the Democrat party. Ignoring that has got this nation into deep crisis mode to date. Hopefully the brainwashing and indoctrination can be reversed or at least minimized to a more balanced situation, so stay tuned I guess.
A cultural issue voter huh? Don't blame you since your party has no real legislative policy ideas.

Nope, a force wouldn't have mattered, because the Taliban was feared by the Afghans, and it was going to take over regardless of, and that would cause an escalation that would only bring about huge U.S. involvement into that theater once again. We got out, and rightfully so, but Biden botched exit just showed us the type of nincompoop Biden and his merry band of dummies are.
Yet Biden's generals advised differently.

Nope, a force wouldn't have mattered, because the Taliban was feared by the Afghans, and it was going to take over regardless of, and that would cause an escalation that would only bring about huge U.S. involvement into that theater once again. We got out, and rightfully so, but Biden botched exit just showed us the type of nincompoop Biden and his merry band of dummies are.
Trump ordered 5000 Taliban to be released. That is a considerable number in a country like Afghanistan, and can have an impact militarily.

Trump ordered 5000 Taliban to be released. That is a considerable number in a country like Afghanistan, and can have an impact militarily.
5000 is a drop in the bucket if the Afghan Army would have held. The Afghans feared the Taliban period..

5000 is a drop in the bucket if the Afghan Army would have held. The Afghans feared the Taliban period..
Hard to say. Many were military leaders.

I just looked it up, the Taliban had an estimated 75,000 (I suppose after the prisoner release), and the Afghan Army anywhere from 150,000 to 200,000 something, and I suppose many where slackers, perhaps some regional forces, but apparently there were many "ghost soldiers", who were just on paper to make money. And many with little training or experience.

I simply didn't agree with Trump handing over Afghanistan to the Taliban on a platter, and I also didn't agree with Biden's disorderly retreat.

Hard to say. Many were military leaders.

I just looked it up, the Taliban had an estimated 75,000 (I suppose after the prisoner release), and the Afghan Army anywhere from 150,000 to 200,000 something, and I suppose many where slackers, perhaps some regional forces, but apparently there were many "ghost soldiers", who were just on paper to make money. And many with little training or experience.

I simply didn't agree with Trump handing over Afghanistan to the Taliban on a platter, and I also didn't agree with Biden's disorderly retreat.
Not sure what the answer was or still is for that hell hole. I guess we should go to war to win maybe, otherwise if and when we do go to war, but our dumb ace's don't do that anymore or if we ever did do that 🤔...Well maybe not unless we had someone else showing us how to win, otherwise with them as our guides like during world war one and world war two... 😂 Think about it..

We didn't win world war two alone, and that's just for starters. Then there was Korea, Vietnam, ad nauseam........ Now we are fighting wars by proxy, otherwise we are one of the largest arms dealers in the world now. How convenient is that ?

We have way to many undermining forces afoot in a multi-cultural society like we have to win a war outright, otherwise we have forces amongst us that will work like hell to stop any war (even if the killing that is done in war is justified, otherwise like we are seeing in GAZA with Israel and Hamas), and then these interventions that are done by our so called do gooders, usually comes at the cost of our own troop's and our own citizen's either quickly or way on down the road afterwards in result of.

Will we ever learn ? The Taliban should have been defeated early on in that war, even if we had to be occupiers until the Afghans learned how to live a better life by not being groomed and conditioned to believe that war is there only answer.

But hell, we can't even do that right, because we ain't right... LOL.

Don't worry guys, you have 2aGuy and his gun nuts with millions of hand guns to protect you.
And where would you be if our nation went to war, otherwise if a foreign military were to land on our shores ?

Maybe selling information to our enemies or undermining our forces ?

And where would you be if our nation went to war, otherwise if a foreign military were to land on our shores ?

Maybe selling information to our enemies or undermining our forces ?
Where would we be? On planet Utopia if you think your theoretical scenarios kick off. Back to the real world.

Against citizens in their homes? Don't disregard what that equipment can do, they are surely well trained on them now.
We trained them.

The talibs didn't "come back" after we left. They were there all along, their men were in ANA ranks getting schooled by our dudes, they drove our supplies in by day, and set rockets off before bed at night. The next day they came in to see what if anything they did.

We trained them.

The talibs didn't "come back" after we left. They were there all along, their men were in ANA ranks getting schooled by our dudes, they drove our supplies in by day, and set rockets off before bed at night. The next day they came in to see what if anything they did.
In a lot of ways, we became the Israeli's in Afghanistan, otherwise trusting of a situation that was really not shocking to us, but was getting us killed as a result of. After year's of the bull shite, just like with what the Israeli's have experienced, you'd think that we both would have learned by now. It just shows how scrupulous and evil the devil and his minions truly are. When they can convince the people to put down their guard, and be killed, then that's some powerful evil manipulating shite.

In a lot of ways, we became the Israeli's in Afghanistan, otherwise trusting of a situation that was really not shocking to us, but was getting us killed as a result of. After year's of the bull shite, just like with what the Israeli's have experienced, you'd think that we both would have learned by now. It just shows how scrupulous and evil the devil and his minions truly are. When they can convince the people to put down their guard, and be killed, then that's some powerful evil manipulating shite.
They were doing business with us. It's not like we were Soviets that callously bombed and slaughtered people, plus we were pouring money into the place. We even let them pick their own vassal govt. I personally found it very funny how their "troops" and "police" all look like they did when we left, that is rockin sun glasses, customized web gear, and walking around like SFG Operators.

Fact is, all the jihad bullshit aside, I liked all the Afghanis I had contact with. It wasn't a lot, but a good handful of them gave me a very different perspective of what that occupation was about.

I'll leave that kind of activity up to you, you womanless knucklehead who won't leave your basement unless your demoncrat fellow travelers gives you the all clear.. 😂
You're the crank that came up with some hypothetical Utopian crap, and when you're told to feck off, your tampon falls out.

The UK is not and won't get invaded, America won't get invaded either, so put your todger away and stop tugging it.

Forum List

Back