in 9 days, Roy Moore will be the Jr Senator from Alabama

So what's going to be your excuse if Moore loses? Are you going to claim the vote was rigged by Democrats? In Deep Red Alabama?
4i6Ckte.gif

Oh I can hear it coming....

"Three million illegal Georgians voted". :rofl:

So lemme get this straight ---

A klown who got kicked off the bench twice because he can't follow the law, which is after all what the bench is about, is "the best" you have to get this job done, is it?
And the people voted him right back in. Checkmate.

And what does that say about the voters --- that we haven't already demonstrated....
It says that we Alabamians do what we please, and don't give two shits what outsiders think. That includes leftists, and the federal government.
That'll be five bucks. Told ya I'm gonna start charging for your education...
Proves that you are exactly as the stereotype of you claims.
Which is?
Dumb inbred uneducated inbred hillbilly jerks.

There is a reason why Alabama is what it is. Backwards, uneducated and selfish people will get the representatives they deserve.

Alabama is a steaming shit hole as are any of the people who would vote for Moore.
Spoken like a seasoned statesman. Lemme guess... Captain of the debate team?

Very sad...when constituents vote in pedophiles, rapists it' game over honestly.
You hold on to that un proven allegation... Don't let anyone take it from you... Its all you've got. As for us Republican Alabamians? We'll be taking that senate seat. Fair enough.
Unproven allegation? Nine different women, mall workers, police officers. Far more people than have accused Conyers and Franken. And, in both those cases, the miscreants admitted that they did wrong. While Moore insists, in spite of all of those people, that he did nothing wrong, or he asked their mother for permission. But then, you have not lost your moral compass, you never had one.
My political ambitions are not shackled to your perception of my morality. There's the Alinsky attempt again... Y'all still haven't figured out why it isn't working anymore; have you?
Oh, we've figured it out - you're an immoral degenerate, like Skye.
And just when I thought we were fast becoming friends... I take it the family vacay is off then?
Well, my great-grandfather made a tour of that area with a fellow named Sherman. He said they weren't very friendly down there. I guess they still aren't. So, no, I don't think there will be a vacation with your type.

There is a reason why Alabama is what it is. Backwards, uneducated and selfish people will get the representatives they deserve.

Alabama is a steaming shit hole as are any of the people who would vote for Moore.
Spoken like a seasoned statesman. Lemme guess... Captain of the debate team?

Nope just someone who knows enough to not vote for a child molester.

That probably does seem like a foreign and difficult concept to someone from Alabama.

In 10 days, Roy Moore will be before the Senate Ethics Committee.

In 11 days, Roy Moore will be ejected from the Senate.

In 12 days, Roy Moore will be back in Alabama again, amongst the Inbred Jeds who attempted to elevate him to high public office on the national level.

View attachment 164255
No... Republican Senate Leader Mitch McConnel (R) (KY) told us that, before the chickenshit walked-back his remarks...
So you've managed to find a Republican to believe in? One you can... Trust... Miracles never cease. A cynical man would mistake your new found faith, for confirmation bias...
No, Jed... I'm throwing the question back in the questioner's face with a legitimate and incontrovertible response.

In 10 days, Roy Moore will be before the Senate Ethics Committee.

In 11 days, Roy Moore will be ejected from the Senate.

In 12 days, Roy Moore will be back in Alabama again, amongst the Inbred Jeds who attempted to elevate him to high public office on the national level.

View attachment 164255
No... Republican Senate Leader Mitch McConnel (R) (KY) told us that, before the chickenshit walked-back his remarks...
So you've managed to find a Republican to believe in? One you can... Trust... Miracles never cease. A cynical man would mistake your new found faith, for confirmation bias...
No, Jed... I'm throwing the question back in the questioner's face with a legitimate and incontrovertible response.
Time will tell just how "incontroverible" this fact turns out to be...

...Time will tell just how "incontroverible" this fact turns out to be...
If you are able to contest the fact that Senator Mitch McConnell originally declared Moore unfit to serve, and was talking about both refusing to seat him and putting him before the Senate Ethics Committee...

http://fox4kc.com/2017/11/14/mcconnell-says-moore-not-fit-to-be-in-senate-wont-rule-out-expulsion-option/

( and that from Right-leaning Fox News, no less )

...then you go right ahead and amaze us all with your ability to time-travel, intervene, and ensure that McConnell never said any such thing.

Go ahead... 'controvert' away.

( mic drop )

0b5.gif

Last edited:
If you are able to contest the fact that Senator Mitch McConnell originally declared Moore unfit to serve, and was talking about both refusing to seat him and putting him before the Senate Ethics Committee...

http://fox4kc.com/2017/11/14/mcconnell-says-moore-not-fit-to-be-in-senate-wont-rule-out-expulsion-option/

...then you go right ahead and amaze us all with your ability to time-travel, intervene, and ensure that McConnell never said any such thing.

( mic drop )

0b5.gif
Talk is cheap. Thats why the Democrats havee so much of it, and lottle else to offer. The same cam be said of establoshment RINOs. Results are all that matter. That's why the left is being beaten back, and evaporating like fog in the morning sunlight.
Cute gif... That was so boss... It really added some credibility to the point you thought you were making...

( mic drop )

0b5.gif
Talk is cheap. Thats why the Democrats havee so much of it, and lottle else to offer. The same cam be said of establoshment RINOs. Results are all that matter. That's why the left is being beaten back, and evaporating like fog in the morning sunlight.
Cute gif... That was so boss... It really added some credibility to the point you thought you were making...
Translation: "Well, yeah, you're right... you were dealing with fact, in replying to that other user, and I missed that, so... OK... yeah... you got me on that one."

Concession acknowledged.

good, bad or indifferent; it's happening

oh well, at least he'll vote for tax cuts and Obamacare repeal...

And just shows what "morals" are being spoken about here? They elected Trump, they'll elect Moore.

( mic drop )

0b5.gif
Translation: "Well, yeah, you're right... you were dealing with fact, in replying to that other user, and I missed that, so... OK... yeah... you got me on that one."

Concession acknowledged.
The only concession being made; is that you've hitched your only hope for resolution on the Roy Moore situation to the empty promise of a Republican the base neither trusts, or respects... Its ever amusing to witness how desperate the left has gotten...

Last edited:

( mic drop )

0b5.gif

Concession acknowledged.
And you've become so defeated you're even attempting the Clint Eastwood "empty chair routine"! I love it! And to think... This is only the beginning your ideologies demise. It gets so much worse. And I'm elbowing my way forward for a front row seat...

...The only concession being made; is that you've hitched your only hope for resolution on the Roy Moore situation to the empty promise of a Republican the base neither trusts, or respects... Its ever amusing to witness how desperate the left has gotten...
In my original reply to the other user (poster), I qualified that response by referencing McConnell's cowardly walk-back of his earlier remarks, didn't I?

Missed that, did'ja?

I'm not hitching any hopes to any P(iece) O(f) S(hit) Republican Senate Majority Leader... especially a coward who walks-back his earlier righteous observations.

BTW... I'm an Equal Opportunity Rock-Thrower, and toss brickbats at DimoCraps as often as I do Repugnicans, eh? Not a Leftist.

------------------------------

Your boy (Moore) is an alleged Child Molester.

One accusation could, possibly, have been dismissed.

Multiple accusations from multiple victims coming from disconnected and unsolicited and unpaid sources is quite another.

The United States Senate is not real keen on admitting sexual deviants and perverts to its ranks - and least not those known openly to hold that attribution.

Terrible optics, for both the Institution itself, and the Party.

Guilty or not, your boy now has the mark of Cain upon his forehead, and it is extremely unlikely that he will be tolerated for very long by his peers on either side of the aisle.

...The only concession being made; is that you've hitched your only hope for resolution on the Roy Moore situation to the empty promise of a Republican the base neither trusts, or respects... Its ever amusing to witness how desperate the left has gotten...
In my original reply to the other user (poster), I qualified that response by referencing McConnell's cowardly walk-back of his earlier remarks, didn't I?

Missed that, did'ja?

I'm not hitching any hopes to any P(iece) O(f) S(hit) Republican Senate Majority Leader... especially a coward who walks-back his earlier righteous observations.

BTW... I'm an Equal Opportunity Rock-Thrower, and toss brickbats at DimoCraps as often as I do Repugnicans, eh? Not a Leftist.

Multiple accusations from multiple victims coming from disconnected and unsolicited and unpaid sources is quite another.

The United States Senate is not real keen on admitting sexual deviants and perverts to its ranks - and least not those known openly to hold that attribution.

Guilty or not, your boy now has the mark of Cain upon his forehead, and it is extremely unlikely that he will be tolerated for very long by his peers on either side of the aisle.
He's not my boy. He's a tool. One I'll gladly use for the purpose of defeating the Democrats, RINOs, and the left. Outside of that... I don't really care what becomes of him. He's a chess piece, and nothing Moore...

Missed that, did'ja?

Slick Willy being a known sexual predator sure as hell didn't stop you stupid Moon Bats from supporting him or his filthy wife that attacked the women that exposed him, did it? Shame on you!

The bottom line is that a guy accuse of going after a little jailbait 40 years years ago is far better choice for the people of Alabama than a filthy ass Libtard Democrat. That is a no brainer. The last thing the good people of Alamaba needs is to be represented by a dumbass extreme far Left piece of shit partisan Libtard that will oppose Trump's agenda to make this country great again.

Forum List

Back